Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE Empty
PostSubject: Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE   Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE Empty2009-06-18, 11:35

*this is a 360 breakdown*

Trips Twin Te Slot Cross

1. Place the outside WR on a fade route

2. Place the inside WR on a curl route

3. Place the blocking TE on a drag route

4. Motion the WR running the curl route, snap once he passes the outside TE

I want to stress something right away, a big part about understanding and really dominating your opponents in madden is not always about the "play" you choose, its more based off of concepts. What I'm about to show each one of you is a concept that I have found literally unstoppable. I have yet found one person this year that has been able to shut this CONCEPT down. I also want to point out the ease at which it can be run. I am a member of the EAFL, in season 33 I am the Tampa Bay owner. I finished the season with a 12-4 record, large in part due to this concept. LeagueDaddy - Player Stats Go there and look at Jeff Garcia. Not only do I boast the number one QB rating at 144.4 I also have thrown 22 TD 2 ints and managed a 77% completion percentage. I have still yet to post 4 games, so those numbers will all increase. If you want your game averages to reciprocate mine read below. (this season took place in Novemeber)

First, motion the curled WR until he passes the outside TE. Your first read is the drag route. This will get open against almost all defenses. The longer you wait on this route the better because this will cause more separation. Next we are going to want to pay attention to the post over the middle of the field. This is the route that we need to abuse the defense with. We want to RC this route. We do this by waiting for the WR to break over the middle of the field. Drop back with your QB, (I stress that you have a clean drop back, drop back in 2-3 yard increments until the WR makes his break over the middle) wait for the WR to break the plain between him and the QB. You want to make sure the WR is on the right side of the QB. You then throw a LT pass with a lead pass up. We then click on and hold down and Y to make the catch. Why this is so effective is because the post route gets great depth on the defense and results in huge gains. Directly underneath the post we have the motion curl route. Now if they manually guard the post look to dump off to the curl.

I want to take a brief moment to better teach this concept to you all. The curl route really holds this all together. It is the easiest route to complete in the game and is always a great safety valve. Having a drag route underneath the curl will force the underneath defender to either pick up the curl or the drag. Because the curl route gets greater depth the defender will almost always choose the curl route to defend. This leaves the underneath curl route wide open. This is a concept that can be used for almost any defensive zone you see. Now the same concept lays with the deep post. However the deep post will either cause the defender to choose to guard the post or the curl. If the defender chooses the curl the post will be wide open with only one defender over the top of him. If the defender chooses the post route you will have both the curl and the drag wide open. If you go into practice mode you can really key in on this and get a better sense of what this all is. Watch as the defender is going to have to choose who he wants to defend. It is not always consistent who he chooses so your reads need to be precise. The beauty of it all is even if you make the wrong read you can still RC the route and really leave the defense unable to make a play on the ball.

Now you also have two other reads on the field. One is the WR on the fade. If there is a one on one match up on the side look to beat them deep or simply throw a RC to this WR. (LT + UP on the dpad). Our last read is simply to hit the blue route out of the backfield. This route and the curl are our safety routes if we get in trouble. Don't forget that this concept can be carried over to almost any formation that has a deep post in it. Key in on the concept and then relay it in your playbook. Head into practice mode and try these tips out and stay tuned for the next play we will breakdown out of this deadly formation.

(if you read your defender is playing man you can make all the same reads and all the same progression. However, I would key in more on the drag as this will literally force your opponent out of man if you keep hitting them. I suggest to do just that, keep hitting this route until they are forced to play zone. We then dictate our opponent to play how we want THEM to play)
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE   Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE Empty2009-06-18, 11:42

good job man....all these is really going to help out ballers out
Back to top Go down

Sgibs7 Pass Balanced Trips Twin TE
Page 1 of 1