Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!

Go down 
+9
W A V Y D R E
mlb6434
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Ketcham While They're Hot
bigbuddah
360madden
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Fudgy
safemonk
13 posters
AuthorMessage
safemonk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty
PostSubject: Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!   Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty2009-06-15, 18:22

Wat up fellas i have been a member of the site for a while and i am going to contribute a lot of plays to the site!

Defense:
Formation: Goaline: 3 deep under
shift line left, reblitz sdt and rde
sit back and enjoy the pressure!

Formation: 46 normal: rush outside speed package
when you come out of the play call screen select your cb on the left side and turbo blitz him in, u will get an instant sack.
to turbo blitz come to the line of scrimage wit ur defender and hold b and after u hold it for about 2 seconds hold down the rt and down on the left stick and after u r holding all 3 buttons u can release the b button and notice u r holding down and speed boost and ur guy is not moving wait for he snap and lead ur guy in 4 the sack.

nickle strong: strong man, NB blitz cover 2
they are all the same setup
shift line left
move cb with unique pass angle onto the line beside ur line man and reblitz him
then watch him break the line in seconds

Thats all i will tell u for d :p

Offense:

first of all i will teach u how to rc an easy way:

Curl RC:

when you hike the ball run back ten yards and throw the ball without hitting LT then hit b to turn on to wr or te and hit down toward the ball and then click y but just tap it at the right timing and he will leap up and it will say aggressive catch.

corner route:

when you hike the ball back up a couple of yards and a a couple steps after ur guy cuts for the corner throw a high pass holding lt and up on ur left stick then right after u throw it turn on to ur reciever and if ur throeing to the left side wen u turn on him rotate ur left stick from the left to the right really quickly and then tap y at the right time but make sure u just tap it, if u through to the right u would spin ur stick from the right to the left and tap y.

The other routes r bascially the same just rotate ur stick the way u see fit and tap y right before the ball gets to ur reciever, if u need help msg meand i might help u.

best plays to rc that i find our curl flats from 4 wr in run n gunput a and y in curls and sub a and y in for two tallest te's, patriot cross is good for the corner route in the same formation as well and hb option in that formation as wellif you rc the streak.

there u go i hope those plays help u throught the rest of the madden season!

i might post the best 4 curl d in the nation as well l8tr cause i know a sick 4 curl d but u need to have good stick! i will post it l8tr with a video!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!   Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty2009-06-15, 18:25

WOW this is really good info

good to see you posting safemonk.!

the goaline play is sick and sounds really effective
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!   Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty2009-06-25, 01:51

that goaline is real effective especially if u switch from the 3 deep under 2 the cover 2 goaline i forgot the name of the play. stop the quick passes 2 the rb with the dbs covering the flats
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!   Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty2009-06-25, 01:52

oh yea and i also put the guy next 2 the rde in a contain just in case the qb rolls out 2 the right.
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays!   Madden 09 is Done so i am releasing money plays! Empty2009-06-25, 03:11

safemonk wrote:
Wat up fellas i have been a member of the site for a while and i am going to contribute a lot of plays to the site!

Defense:

nickle strong: strong man, NB blitz cover 2
they are all the same setup
shift line left
move cb with unique pass angle onto the line beside ur line man and reblitz him
then watch him break the line in seconds

Thats all i will tell u for d :p

umm. wow. that one looks familiar!