Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Money Plays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Money Plays Empty
PostSubject: Money Plays   Money Plays Empty2009-08-18, 06:29

I want to begin this thread by saying if you have a money play to post it here. Lets show everyone why maddenschool is the best. On a side note i will trade more plays for blitzes PM me. Smile

Money Plays NE Playbook.

Guns Trips TE- WR Corner
-This play is for mostly beating the cover 3. The corner route ran by the X receiver is very deadly, make sure to throw right when the WR makes his break practice the throw alot!
-The B receiver is always open on Man coverage and is a easy 8 yards.
-The LB reciever runs a post route over the middle this is always open on cover 2.
-The Y and A receiver are good for man coverage the delayed route is amazing and the out by a fast TE kills most Lbs

Singleback Double Pats- Slot Swing
-This is used mostly for Man to Man and for Blitzes in which the SS is not over the top
-Look for the B receiver to kill the man coverage the route ran by him is sort of a glitch route that speeds up the receiver before and after his break. I usually float it over CB for a deep TD or you can bullet it if you have a very accurate QB.
-Other reads on this play is the route by LB receiver its always a short gain if coverage is zone.

Guns Spread Y-Flex- PA Deep Outs
-This is another play designed to get gains on zone coverage. ESPECIALLY DEEP ZONES Cover 3 or 4. This play should be part of your 2 minute offense and use frequently when Defense drops back coverage.
-Your reads on this route are your 2 outside receivers look to pass on zone coverage soon as they make their cuts. This will get beat the Dbs that are dropping back into the deep 2A zones.
-Your last read on this route is your LB receiver who runs a post route that always beat cover 2 and your a receiver on the beats cover 3 a good amount of times.

Those are just a few of my money plays. I started the trend so lets make this a popular thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dancer
Back to top Go down
ajmmilitar
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Money Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Plays   Money Plays Empty2009-08-18, 21:50

hey i got some pretty good blitzes you want to trade me some offensive money plays and if you want we could lab online my gamertag is xXxAMILIxXx512
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Money Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Plays   Money Plays Empty2009-08-18, 22:55

Dunno how many playbooks this one is in.... but i believe it is IForm Close Twins- Mesh... this is a money play for man considering santonio holmes is a speedster and beats most any defender. I like to switch ward into an out route(i dont like the post route they got em on). Holmes is wide 90% of the time and nets at least 25 yrds. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Plays   Money Plays Empty

Back to top Go down

Money Plays
Page 1 of 1