Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

rodney harrison hall of famer??

Go down 
+7
Yungboi76
Radi0ActivWaste
Swag Escobar
bigbuddah
PeytonMvPManning
tuki94
BOSTN BEANER
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty
PostSubject: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 15:14

hes finally decided to retire and will be in the NBC football studios to start his broadcasting career but do u guys think he is a hall of famer? hes been known as a dirty player but every coach that has coached him said he just played football the way it was meant to be played.. theres no doubt in my mind he is a hall of famer... 15 seasons, 186 games, 600+ tackles, 34int, 30 1/2 sacks... his 30 1/2 sacks is most all time by a DB in the NFL and he is the only player ever to have 30+ sacks and 30+ int in his career.. he also has 2 superbowl rings with the patriots in which he was a captain and was the signal caller on the field for defence along with teddy bruschi..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 15:23

fter everything u jus said, there should be no reason hes not a hall of famer, but i do think he does deserve to get in on his first year ballot
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 15:38

this is a tough one. maybe a hall of famer but not on first or second ballet
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 15:38

yes he is a first ballot hall of famer i dnt think that him being called the dirtiest player hurts him caus with all the new rules to protect the wr's he never let up and he sent messages which is wat a SS has to do to not let the wr's get in they head that they can come across the middle and u be scared to take em out... wen u are the only player in NFL history to do anything positive i believe u should e in the hall of fame regardless because u are an innovator and an incredible talent.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 16:12

i wanted to say not first ballot but dude has superbowls.................. superbowls jump u over non superbowl ring people
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-03, 16:27

yeah i think he does deserve to be in the hall of fame with being the only person ever to have 30+ ints and 30+ sacks in his career.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-06-04, 00:56

Not even a debate, he should get in first ballot. He has the jewelry and is the only player with 30 plus ints and sacks.
Back to top Go down
Dnasty857
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-08-11, 00:54

He deserves it his an great player everthing boston it makes him valet player for hall of fame
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-08-11, 01:01

I'm just sayin, by the end of troy P's career he'll probably have more Picks/Sacks than Harrison did.

But still, Harrison is a first ballot hall of famer in my book, the way he impacted the game, other receivers always new where he was, and they were scared to go anywhere near him. He was always one of my favorite players too, he put 110% into every down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-08-12, 09:40

He definetly deserves first ballot Hall of Fame. Not only was he the dirtiest player in the game, he was also one of the smartest players in the game and one of the most feared players in the game. He made receivers not wamt to go over the middle cause he was there waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty2009-08-14, 01:08

1st ballot HOFer no doubt. i dont think he was a dirty player at all he just played the game with such an intensity which was what he was supposed to do. he was one of the best safeties through his whole career so im sure he will make the HOF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rodney harrison hall of famer??   rodney harrison hall of famer?? Empty

Back to top Go down

rodney harrison hall of famer??
Page 1 of 1