Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR

Go down 
+17
Fudgy
DaTBa1LHaWK
360madden
Dejay5
Swag Escobar
Mister_JP
PapaSmurf
tuki94
SdGator
Crunk
sliqnes
bigbuddah
D_Cash
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
CJDAWGG14
xxXJuiceManeXxx
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 19:24

they got 3 good CB in leigh bodden and springs and hoobs that all might be in the low 90's excluding hoobs whos going to be like a 95 there rookie linebacking core with mayo and guyton are just going to get better along with adalius thomas they got 3 90's and over on the d line, and meiweather and sanders are ok average safties that can get the job done... and thats just the defense

on O they got the best qb in the game fred taylor one of the top o lines a fast tight end in watson the best WR in the game "randy will always come in handy moss" now they got joey "will flag you all the way" galloway who will be atleast a 97 speed and wes walker whos a low 90 rated player, along with washington who is 6'3

and they got 2 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and they might get julius "pass the o line" peppers

i wonder what there rating will be since they didnt even make they playoffs
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 19:30

of course they will be good, they're always good. But you have to realize that man coverage is gunna be good next year, pretty much eliminating Moss going deep, and route running is another story, so Galloway won't be as good, unless they give him a high RR rating. Welker is gunna be good with route running and possesion. but most players look to Moss for 90% of their offense, and 8 percent is running, leaving 2 more to every other WR.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 19:36

true i like to use moss as a cover after he gets a few rocket catches i can tell my opponent spotlights him and then i just playaction and even if they pass commit someone else is always open and having him on the opposite side of a screen is murder cuz with me to stop him you have to user your free safty and not the person watching the screen witch means the screen will be open in plus i have my slot wr runnig the post if in cover 3 and if your in cover 2 i put him on a streak and if its cover 4 RC curl route and if your one of them plays you fucks around with man to man ill just have welker open on a slant or fade route
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 20:14

no RC next year, so Moss won't be a Steve Smith. Smith has some of the best route running, and can still burn ppl deep.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 20:21

We dont have 2 first round picks we only have one its the 23rd pick and im pretty sure it will be a LB or RB... i really want knowshon moreno to fall to us that would be sick!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 20:38

well my bro the pats are lighting it up next year
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 20:40

yes they are, brady is not only gona return to the nfl but return to that podium raising the super bowl mvp trophy!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 21:00

the PATS will be good as always...but....i want to see how other teams that DID make the playoffs and the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game will fair. *cough* RAVENS *cough*
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 22:21

We all know the Pats are going to be the highest rated team in the game..but like Mili said I want to see how other teams are going to be rated like the Eagles, Falcons, Vikings, Jets, and Dolphins.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 22:30

ever since they signed joey galloway ive been thinkin of how im not gonna play nobody who has the pats for the 3RD year in a row...with joey galloway the pats have the same set up as wen they had donte stallworth...they will put welker in the slot and let him **** s*** up again not to mention i believe fred taylor will be the starter and give patriot users another style to play besides throw to moss...u have to guard galloway fast ass then welker then moss or they can pound you out wit taylor...not to mention they have a defense AGAIN even wit vrable gon...the pats again are the most talented team in the nfl and on madden.
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 22:37

They have a very smart front office unlike my squad.
Back to top Go down
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-19, 23:19

ima still **** with the chrgers and raiders to even though there going to be rated low
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 01:54

Raiders D will be good, but it depends on how their offense will be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 04:47

NE will be scary i think that Galloway might lose a step this year nothin serious only cuz he was hurt so much last season and barely played. He is stil goin to be stupid fast tho like a 96 def no less than a 95 maybe lose a point or two off his acc and agility ratings. I am curious if they still give him the 97 speed rating.
I will NOT play the Pats next year. I keep saying that after I play someone and realize why I have to keep reminding myself not to play the Pats. Its very hard to cover cuz you can only USER so much. We will see how the Def improvements help next year. Maybe if ur cpu controlled D players are so retarded maybe I'll play them.

Chargers should actually be rated decent probably like a 90 or 92. They never got a rankings increase for the last 6 games of their season(last 4 reg season and 2 playoff games) They went 5-1 the only loss coming in a closer than the score showed game to the Steelers in the AFC Divisional Round. They stomped the Bucs like 42-21 or something like that in week 16 to set up the do or die game in which they demolished the Broncos i think it was 54-21 or around there. I know they broke 48 for sure. Then they had the OT win against Indy in the wild card round when everyone was talkin big about how the colts were in good position to challenge anyone in the Playoffs and make a deep run if not to the Superbowl.

I've talked about this in another thread before but the Chargers were a 93 or 94 to start the season, they were under achieving big time then they got the drop to 88. They picked it back up the end of their season but never recieved a ranking boost. Im not saying they should have been ranked back up where they were at the begining of the year but I think a 90 or 91 would have been about right.

The Cowboys however started as a 94 or 95 then under achieved all year and still recieved a boost to 97 IMO I don't see how u boost a team up when they are underachieving I dunno just doesnt make sense.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 05:52

D_Cash wrote:
We all know the Pats are going to be the highest rated team in the game..but like Mili said I want to see how other teams are going to be rated like the Eagles, Falcons, Vikings, Jets, and Dolphins.
no one will touch the jets seein as jericho cotchery is now the #1 wr and they dont have a qb.. im not interested in their rating at all...
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 11:32

every madden challenge screen will be Pats vs Pats
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 14:05

yea dude they will be beast, new good S, fred taylor, speed at wr, frm galloway, return of tom brady
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 17:26

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
yea dude they will be beast, new good S, fred taylor, speed at wr, frm galloway, return of tom brady

new good safety??? who would that be??? James Sanders has been there 3-4 years and so has merriweather... they are not new they will just play i lil more with out harrison..
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-20, 18:46

xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
true i like to use moss as a cover after he gets a few rocket catches i can tell my opponent spotlights him and then i just playaction and even if they pass commit someone else is always open and having him on the opposite side of a screen is murder cuz with me to stop him you have to user your free safty and not the person watching the screen witch means the screen will be open in plus i have my slot wr runnig the post if in cover 3 and if your in cover 2 i put him on a streak and if its cover 4 RC curl route and if your one of them plays you fucks around with man to man ill just have welker open on a slant or fade route

lol not the way i run my defence you couldnt make this work dancer

and cj they say theres no rocket catch year after year
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-21, 05:55

if man to man works and RC is gone we shall be fine
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-04-22, 00:33

yeah "IF" we will see what happens, ive been looking forward to man to man working. I really hope it does cuz it opens a lot more things up. back when u could run man to man on Ps2 my D was waaaayy better cuz i was able to mix it up more between man and zone.
Back to top Go down
Dejay5
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dejay5

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: they have marvin harrison 2   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-07-20, 02:13

xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
they got 3 good CB in leigh bodden and springs and hoobs that all might be in the low 90's excluding hoobs whos going to be like a 95 there rookie linebacking core with mayo and guyton are just going to get better along with adalius thomas they got 3 90's and over on the d line, and meiweather and sanders are ok average safties that can get the job done... and thats just the defense

on O they got the best qb in the game fred taylor one of the top o lines a fast tight end in watson the best WR in the game "randy will always come in handy moss" now they got joey "will flag you all the way" galloway who will be atleast a 97 speed and wes walker whos a low 90 rated player, along with washington who is 6'3

and they got 2 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS and they might get julius "pass the o line" peppers

i wonder what there rating will be since they didnt even make they playoffs

Last edited by Dejay5 on 2009-07-20, 08:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the pats are going to have marvin harrison 2)
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-07-20, 03:03

Smile

Rocket catch is gone?!

Once the demo is out we'll all find out for sure.

If its in there, whatever its form, I'll be sure to make another video!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-07-20, 16:06

the pats have always been one of those top madden teams of choice for many cats!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty2009-07-20, 16:11

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:

new good safety??? who would that be??? James Sanders has been there 3-4 years and so has merriweather... they are not new they will just play i lil more with out harrison..

the rookie pat chung.. idk tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR   DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE RELIZE HOW GOOD THE PATS ARE GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next