Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

Go down 
+24
SdGator
bigbuddah
wayne019
Devo
DaTBa1LHaWK
Yungboi76
360madden
KidProDiiGy
pkismyname
PIG BENIS
tuki94
Hollywood x 12
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
Dannys559
iLLxEaGLeSx10
dAtBa11HaWk
beeman999
goonny23
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
Radi0ActivWaste
EggzOverEazy
PeytonMvPManning
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tom Brady
Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Back_catg50%Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Back_catg
 50% [ 20 ]
Peyton Manning
Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Back_catg50%Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Back_catg
 50% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 01:17

Trust me, I really don't care who is better. If I had the choice between these two options:

A) The Colts win the Super Bowl, but I have to forever declare that Brady is better than Manning.
or
B) The Colts won't win anymore Super Bowls, but everyone in the world agrees that Manning is better than Brady.

I would choose A in a heartbeat. I care about my TEAM a hell of a lot more than I care about my team's QB being better than a different team's QB.

But I cannot lie, I have seen nearly every SNAP that either of them has taken since about the beginning of 2001, and you'd have to be stupid to say that Brady is a better player at the quarterback position. If Ray Lewis told you that Peyton was better, would you believe him? He's played "defensive quarterback" against both of them, and he has been quoted several times saying that Peyton's the hardest to play against.

I don't deny that Brady's teams have had more success, but if you know football, it's more than just wins and losses. I'm not sure if this BostonBeaner guy knows much beyond, "Chuck it deep to Randy!"
Back to top Go down
http://coltfreaks.com
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 02:11

PIG BENIS wrote:
Trust me, I really don't care who is better. If I had the choice between these two options:

A) The Colts win the Super Bowl, but I have to forever declare that Brady is better than Manning.
or
B) The Colts won't win anymore Super Bowls, but everyone in the world agrees that Manning is better than Brady.

I would choose A in a heartbeat. I care about my TEAM a hell of a lot more than I care about my team's QB being better than a different team's QB.

But I cannot lie, I have seen nearly every SNAP that either of them has taken since about the beginning of 2001, and you'd have to be stupid to say that Brady is a better player at the quarterback position. If Ray Lewis told you that Peyton was better, would you believe him? He's played "defensive quarterback" against both of them, and he has been quoted several times saying that Peyton's the hardest to play against.

I don't deny that Brady's teams have had more success, but if you know football, it's more than just wins and losses. I'm not sure if this BostonBeaner guy knows much beyond, "Chuck it deep to Randy!"

Sure you weren't once a Raiders fan ? They love that, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 04:50

gotta go with brady.. them pats were doing pretty good even with crappy receivers and a horrible running game just a few years back.

Peyton manning for the longest time always had an outstanding receiving corp.. I have a feeling the colts are in for a rude awakening this upcoming season..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 21:08

Can't go wrong with either one. But the edge goes to Brady. Until I see Peyton make an average offense better, u can't say he is better Tom. Plus Tom is tougher. Tom will step into a throw, take the hit and deliver a strike. Peyton shys away from that type of contact.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 21:24

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
Can't go wrong with either one. But the edge goes to Brady. Until I see Peyton make an average offense better, u can't say he is better Tom. Plus Tom is tougher. Tom will step into a throw, take the hit and deliver a strike. Peyton shys away from that type of contact.

Tougher? Peyton has never missed a game in his career
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 21:48

Is there really any need for this? Who's better Manning or Brady? who gives a s***. I mean, who's gunna get inducted into the HOF? both of em. Will either of them set more records by the end of their careers? yes. Are either of them going to be dubbed as the best QB ever? maybe, but probably not.
Yea, pEyton is tougher seeing as he hasn't missed a game, but who has more jewelry on their hands? Brady.
Think about it like this. If you owned the 49ers with the newly acquired Michael Crabtree with no other good WR's, who would you rather have? Brady or Peyton.
Everyone says Peyton has had some of the best WR's, but then look at what WR has the record for most receptions in the super bowl?

Think about who has the dad who actually played in the NFL, and gave his son pointers about what NOT to do seeing as he trhew like 50 more picks than he did TD's?

Now lets not forget about who makes the QB's look good. The O-line.
Who has the better O-line?
We could do this s*** all day, but at the end of their careers, you really think there gunna be like, "damn, Peyton threw for 200 more yards than me in his rookie season?(idk if this is true, I'm jus usin diff facts)." Or, "I can't believe that Tom has more rings than me." HELL NO
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-05, 22:48

PIG BENIS wrote:

or

i countered every point u made even if u tried to make ur points two or three times obviously u dont like that.. u have to be an idiot to say all i know is chuck it deep to randy cuz randy has been with the pats for one year with brady chucking it deep.. ive been a pats fan all my life.. im just tellin u facts and u have none.. all u brought to try to prove ur point was opinions so i can care less if u think i know nothing... u have an opinion, great.. dont try to pawn it off as facts the way u did in ur previous post!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 00:56

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
sorry to say but peyton annoys the SHYT outta me! imma have to go it tommy on this one. he came out of nowhere and they r already puttin him up there wit the best QBs of all time. they arent sayin all that bout peyton r they?????

are u dumb? of course ppl r sayin peyton is one of the best QBs of all time

but the thing is brady is always guna overshadow him no matter what anyone here says.. and they r already sayin brady could b the best ever.. not top 10.. THE BEST!! and i said he could b not that he is
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 01:22

well if we were asking whose had the better career or whose better with less talent its brady no doubt, but if its just whose the better qb its peyton. his work ethic is unmatched, his toughness is up there with the best, and he's gotta be the smartest qb in nfl history. he's so smart i mean he's basically a coach on the field
Back to top Go down
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 04:04

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:

You're wrong on all accounts.

1. You don't think the '97 and '98 Colts offense was average? You don't think that Peyton made that average offense better in '99?
2. Brady missed all of last season due to injury, was hurt at the end of '07, and is on the questionable list on every single Patriots injury report. Peyton has missed on SNAP in his whole career.
3. Show me a play where Peyton "shys away" from whatever contact you're talking about. He has a higher career completion percentage than Brady and yet still takes far fewer sacks (Peyton 205 Sacks in 11 seasons, Brady 203 sacks in 9 seasons). Peyton isn't throwing balls away to avoid sacks, he's stepping up and completing the pass before the rush gets there.
Back to top Go down
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 04:30

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
... u have an opinion, great.. dont try to pawn it off as facts the way u did in ur previous post!

Well, I already knew that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to football, but now it's apparent that your literacy is lagging behind like an overweight mule as well.

Go re-read the top of my post. See where it says, "here's my $0.02" ??? That's what we call a precursor to a subjective narrative. In other words, I told you right at the start that the post was my opinion. If you can find where I said that those points were "Facts," then let me know.

If you'd like some factual evidence, I'm your huckleberry.

You know how everyone says, "Peyton has always had better talent around him," or "Brady has done more with less?" Well, let us observe and interesting tidbit.

Peyton's WR's, TE's and Backs vs. Brady's WR's, TE's and Backs in terms of number of Pro Bowl appearances WITHOUT Peyton or Brady.

BRADY:
1. Randy Moss (5 Pro Bowls before playing with Brady)
2. Terry Glenn (1 Pro Bowl before playing with Brady)
3. Wes Welker (1 Pro Bowl without Brady)
4. Larry Centers (2 Pro Bowls before playing with Brady)
5. Corey Dillon (3 Pro Bowls before playing with Brady)

12 Total Pro Bowl appearances "inherited" by Tom Brady

PEYTON:
1. Marshall Faulk (2 Pro Bowl Appearances before playing with Manning)

That's it.

Every other skill player on the Colts during the Manning era that has ever made a Pro Bowl did so BECAUSE they played with Peyton Manning. Peyton played ONE SEASON with a player that had been to a Pro Bowl without the help of Peyton, and that was Faulk.

Now, does this mean I'm trying to say that Marvin and Reggie are worse than guys like Deion Branch and Jabar Gaffney? Hardly. But you cannot, for one second, tell me that either Marvin or Reggie would've been half as good if they had played with lesser QB's. Manning made them great, not the other way around. The Colts never pick up free agents.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 10:02

PIG BENIS wrote:
Trust me, I really don't care who is better.

If Ray Lewis told you that Peyton was better, would you believe him? He's played "defensive quarterback" against both of them, and he has been quoted several times saying that Peyton's the hardest to play against.

okaaaaaaaY! PB....i can't beleive that you are saying that you really don't care who is better....especially after seeing all of the SUPER HUGE posts you have just made in this thread to state your case.

secondly, you mentioned my boy Ray Lewis. true! Ray has said that Peyton is the hardest QB to play against on numerous occasions....because...of all of the "audibling" that he does. but, like you said...Ray is like the "Defensive QB" making audibles for audibles with the QB he's going up against. but...just because Ray has said that....it doesn't mean that Peyton is better than Brady or visa versa.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-06-06, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 11:30

yall manning fans BLOW. i live near a manning fan.and he kept saying manning is the best qb ever and he kept saying that to me so i fucking jacked his s*** up. (true story) but um forget that Manning blows. Brady is better. If brady wasnt injuried last season he would of out done manning again.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 14:58

iTz DiFiiCuLT wrote:
yall manning fans BLOW. i live near a manning fan.and he kept saying manning is the best qb ever and he kept saying that to me so i fucking jacked his s*** up. (true story) but um forget that Manning blows. Brady is better. If brady wasnt injuried last season he would of out done manning again.
id take peyton manning over anyday because of what he does with what he has. bill polian doesnt go out in free agency every year picking up new talent to build around peyton manning. robert kraft every year goes out and picks up the biggest names every year to make not only his offense better, but his defense as well. and bradys defense won him those three super bowls.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 15:13

PIG BENIS wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
... u have an opinion, great.. dont try to pawn it off as facts the way u did in ur previous post!

Well, I already knew that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to football, but now it's apparent that your literacy is lagging behind like an overweight mule as well.

Go re-read the top of my post. See where it says, "here's my $0.02" ??? That's what we call a precursor to a subjective narrative. In other words, I told you right at the start that the post was my opinion. If you can find where I said that those points were "Facts," then let me know.

You know how everyone says, "Peyton has always had better talent around him," or "Brady has done more with less?" Well, let us observe and interesting tidbit.

Peyton's WR's, TE's and Backs vs. Brady's WR's, TE's and Backs in terms of number of Pro Bowl appearances WITHOUT Peyton or Brady.

BRADY:

PEYTON:

That's it.

Every other skill player on the Colts during the Manning era that has ever made a Pro Bowl did so BECAUSE they played with Peyton Manning. Peyton played ONE SEASON with a player that had been to a Pro Bowl without the help of Peyton, and that was Faulk.

Now, does this mean I'm trying to say that Marvin and Reggie are worse than guys like Deion Branch and Jabar Gaffney? Hardly. But you cannot, for one second, tell me that either Marvin or Reggie would've been half as good if they had played with lesser QB's. Manning made them great, not the other way around. The Colts never pick up free agents.

no one made anyone great.. they were both great WRs and manning was great QB.. we really dont have that much factual evidence cuz both have played wit manning since starting in the NFL.. but he didnt make em better, they were already good.. and visa versa
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 15:40

PIG BENIS wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

BRADY:

PEYTON:

That's it.

ok u are right peyton is god and marvin would not be a HOF wr if it wasnt for him u are so smart i cant believe u are setting me straight.. especially since bradys "inherited" probowlers played sooo much with brady that they MADE his career!! Terry Glenn played ONE game with Tom before being released and he signed with GB.. Larry Centers he did some great things for Toms career by starting 3 games in 2003 that must have been exactly what brady needed to win the superbowl that year!! all Larry Centers that year much props to the team MVP for only starting 3 games and making brady all he could be!! If wes welker went to a pro bowl before brady it had to be for special teams seeing as his best year before brady is like 60 catches for 600 yards.. thats not a probowl WR and since coming to NE has lead the league in recs every year and been to the probowl once.. one of his years was with cassel and he didnt score anywhere near the tds he did with brady and didnt make the probowl like he did in his ONE year with brady so far... and the GREAT corry dillon who came to NE and had the best year of his career 345 att 1635yds and 12 tds and then was hurt every year after that or was just gettin old and was our short down and goalline back... and for moss i wont say anything cuz we all know how great he was before brady but this is bradys first real #1 wr so if u want to deny that then go ahead.. thanks for setting me straight!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 15:57

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
iTz DiFiiCuLT wrote:
id take peyton manning over anyday because of what he does with what he has. bill polian doesnt go out in free agency every year picking up new talent to build around peyton manning. robert kraft every year goes out and picks up the biggest names every year to make not only his offense better, but his defense as well. and bradys defense won him those three super bowls.

are u serious? up until 2007 BB was critisized for not getting the big names in free agency.. can u honestly look at the pats offence previous to moss' arrival and tell me that the pats offence had more talent for brady then peyton had in Indy?? gtfo people leave NE from the WR position all the time and are nothings afterwords..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 16:36

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
iTz DiFiiCuLT wrote:

are u serious? up until 2007 BB was critisized for not getting the big names in free agency.. the can u honestly look at the pats offence previous to moss' arrival and tell me that the pats offence had more talent for brady then peyton had in Indy?? gtfo people leave NE from the WR position all the time and are nothings afterwords..

honestly no i cant and name how many years before that brady hands down outshined peyton manning. i dont see a year where brady did outside of 07 because at most hes an above average qb
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 16:41

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
iTz DiFiiCuLT wrote:

are u serious? up until 2007 BB was critisized for not getting the big names in free agency.. the can u honestly look at the pats offence previous to moss' arrival and tell me that the pats offence had more talent for brady then peyton had in Indy?? gtfo people leave NE from the WR position all the time and are nothings afterwords..

honestly no i cant and name how many years before that brady hands down outshined peyton manning. i dont see a year where brady did outside of 07 because at most hes an above average qb

i never said that he outplayed manning every year, i said hes not that far behind manning stats wise every year and he wins more then peyton... the only year that brady outplayed manning stat wise was 07 but i said peyton isnt that much above brady every year besides 04 i think it was when he threw 49 tds that year.. and when brady comes back this year with that big chip on his shoulder he will out play manning again this year and brady wont leave the field without ring #4 this year either!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 16:50

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
iTz DiFiiCuLT wrote:

i never said that he outplayed manning every year, i said hes not that far behind manning stats wise every year and he wins more then peyton... the only year that brady outplayed manning stat wise was 07 but i said peyton isnt that much above brady every year besides 04 i think it was when he threw 49 tds that year.. and when brady comes back this year with that big chip on his shoulder he will out play manning again this year and brady wont leave the field without ring #4 this year either!

i dont see them winnin it all this year...they're defense is just too old and they lost vrabel
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 16:59

since 2001 (the year brady came in for bledsoe) combined stats for brady and manning... manning 248tds, 107int, 98.8 qb rat... brady, 197tds, 86int, 92.9 qb rat... this includes stats from 08 which brady got hurt and didnt play more then one drive so manning is 51 tds ahead with one full season more played then brady.. say brady woulda threw like 35 tds maybe that woulda meant peyton with 16 more tds in that span.. since bradys highest int in a single season is 14 ill suspect he throws 14 picks last year thats 7 less then manning in that span... who knows what the qb rating woulda been raised to... but those stats prove that brady stat wise is not that far behind peyton dispite only having a real #1 wr for one season...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 17:05

devo their D is not that old anymore.. our CBs have improved greatly from last season with shawn springs being our #1 instead of ellis hobbs who was decent but not a real #1 CB... we drafted more LBs to help adalius thomas and jarod mayo.. bruschi is getting old but hes the only one that is close to done on our D.. our Dline is killer with ty warren, vince wilfork, and richard seymore, they are all capable of making the probowl... our D is much improved from last year and we are getting younger each of the past 2 seasons.. we lost rodney harrison but this is why we have had Brandon Merriweather in the waiting for the past 3 seasons, im sure hes ready to step in now and play a significant role..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 17:15

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo their D is not that old anymore.. our CBs have improved greatly from last season with shawn springs being our #1 instead of ellis hobbs who was decent but not a real #1 CB... we drafted more LBs to help adalius thomas and jarod mayo.. bruschi is getting old but hes the only one that is close to done on our D.. our Dline is killer with ty warren, vince wilfork, and richard seymore, they are all capable of making the probowl... our D is much improved from last year and we are getting younger each of the past 2 seasons.. we lost rodney harrison but this is why we have had Brandon Merriweather in the waiting for the past 3 seasons, im sure hes ready to step in now and play a significant role..
the patriots old d which was so successful was a bunch of guys who werent extremely athletic but there were veteran guys who knew the game real well and were always in the right place at the right time. it seems like now theyre trying to go more athletic and younger and im not sure its gonna work. but i might be proven wrong
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 17:27

Brady>All (in the nfl right now) Good bye
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-06, 17:32

i picked brady jus caus he has more rings...i believe manning knows more football than brady and i brady might be a product of that new england system...brady is great caus he munipulate the whole defense caus u gotta respect his deep ball and accuracy...many u can kinda play short on caus he doesnt throw many deep ball but he is deadly accurate and he makes the right reads at all time...the only thing breaking this tie to me is RINGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?   Whos better Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next