Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?

Go down 
+7
Devo
EggzOverEazy
Fudgy
BuNcH219
Adel92
PapaSmurf
tuki94
11 posters

Is this the best series ever?
Yes
Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Back_catg75%Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Back_catg
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Back_catg25%Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Back_catg
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-01, 11:49

If KG was in this series it would have been over in 5 games, but since he not this is a dead even series. so my question to you is this the best series of all time or even is this the best series that you have ever seen
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-01, 18:20

yes it is... and yes if KG was in celtics woulda won already.. these games r keeping me on my toes i like it
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-01, 21:50

NO FUCKING WAY!!!! We havnt even seen game 7 and you wanna know if its the best ever?! This is the best 1st round series of all time, but it cant be the best series ever, to be the best it would have to be atleast the confrence finals, the 1st round dosnt have the same intnsity as the Confrence finals and the finals.
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-01, 22:11

THIS IS THE BEST SERIES U WILL SEE THIS YEAR. NO DOUBT....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-01, 23:41

BuNcH219 wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST SERIES U WILL SEE THIS YEAR. NO DOUBT....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 00:02

yeah, its the best series ive ever seen. the most overtime periods in any series, and theyre not even done yet.

both teams are playing HARD, to the last minute, and TOUGH. fights, struggling for position, hard fouls... shits great.

the clutchness is amazing. pierce was clutch in a few games, allen of course, ben gordon, rose, brad miller. people are just doing their job when they need to. the moments when people choked just made it all that much more exciting.

there has been so many moments of "HOLY s*** THIS IS INTENSE!"... i dont think any other series has had as many of those moments. so yes, this is the best ever.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 04:56

this series>any series i've seen in my 16 years of living
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 09:30

basketball yes but overall no

redsox vs yankees, 2004- Red sox come back from 3-0 deficit with clutch extra inning at bats by ortiz
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 11:02

no one is talking about baseball. cmon.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 12:24

OVERTIME = excitement

this series has had, what, 7OTS?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 21:32

my cceltics are up by 14 right now
Back to top Go down
XxAkroNyMxX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 21:40

You know, Ive got nothing but love and respect for the Bulls, rather they win or lose. They were givin no chance, no hope, and no respect coming into the series.

Im getting really tired of the Celtics. They are the NBA's Yankees. I dont mean to disrespect any Celtics fans, but you have to admit...with Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Big Baby...they still have an elite lineup...people need to stop making excuses about not having KG. People get hurt, its part of the game. A real team would step up against the adversity and go out and win it for KG. Rather they win the series or not, I still have nothing but respect for the bulls and will be rooting against Boston in the next round.

I blame the media primarily...the Celtics were beastly last year, and the media made it out like they were the best team to ever play the game...this year the cavs are 1st in the NBA, sweep the first round...yet get no love from the media. In fact the only time they ever wanna talk about the cavs, is if it involves speculation of LeBron leaving the cavs.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 21:55

if the celtics lose i will say it would've been easier with KG but im not gunna blame it on him.

The patriots not making the playoffs on the other and. thats another story of injuries.

Its alright, everybody hates the boston teams.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-02, 23:00

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
if the celtics lose i will say it would've been easier with KG but im not gunna blame it on him.

The patriots not making the playoffs on the other and. thats another story of injuries.

KG = Celtics
ITs the best round 1 series I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
XxAkroNyMxX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-03, 00:42

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:

Well, the Patriots didnt make the playofs because they got the shaft like the Browns did when we didnt make the playoffs a couple years ago...

And I think the problem is, the mainstream media is all over the boston teams jocks, and people like me are sick of hearing about it...congratz, you guys have 3 elite teams. Ill be the first to admit that im bitter because Im from north east Ohio and our sports teams always suck...but there comes a point and time like right now when the Cavs are the hottest team in the NBA and we are not getting any respect for how great of a team we are...instead, all we hear on sportscenter is A-Rod this, Kevin Garnett that...

In a sense, Im happy for you that your team is advancing...I just hate the fact that its the Celtics. Without the Media hype, i would care less.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-03, 08:04

4 elite teams and f you wanna get techinichal the MLS team consistantly makes it to the finals too but i couldn't care about soccor Smile
Back to top Go down
rahma7
New MS Member
New MS Member
rahma7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty2009-05-03, 08:42

Yea this year...but not really of all time, cauz it was only first round, im pretty sure BULLS had great series with MJ 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?   Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulls vs. Celtics Best Series Ever?
Page 1 of 1