Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty
PostSubject: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty2009-02-10, 22:54

Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Hinrich_Kirk_chi_090131

If the Bulls are going to make a play for Amare Stoudemire, they'll likely have to include Kirk Hinrich in any package.

Steve Nash appears unhappy in Phoenix, and the Suns might need to replace him should he leave after next season. Because of that, the Suns would value a player like Hinrich.

"It's one of those things that's out of my control," Hinrich said. "I just try to go out here every day and do my job and do it the best I can. You never know what to believe and what not to believe. There's always so much talk, especially this time of year. You just try not to focus on it."

Regardless, Hinrich knows what adding a player like Stoudemire would mean for the Bulls.

"He's a special player," Hinrich said. "He's been an All-Star in this league. He's one of the best power players in this league. Anytime you have an All-Star, a great player like that, it relieves pressure.

"But I tried a long time ago not to get excited about things like that because you never know how much truth there is to it. It's just one of those things where if it happens, it happens. It's part of the job. As of right now, we're just treating it as this is going to be the group that we've got and try to enjoy playing together."

Taken from Realgm.com
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty2009-02-10, 22:54

Amare ... D Rose.. Deng

That would b crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty2009-02-10, 23:56

akadreday wrote:
Amare ... D Rose.. Deng

yea chicagos future is already locked up wit Rose, so i would lik to see Amare and Shaq in the CHI wit Rose and Gordon(i think Deng will have to go to Phonix if that were to happen)
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty2009-02-11, 00:03

tuki94 wrote:
akadreday wrote:
Amare ... D Rose.. Deng

yea chicagos future is already locked up wit Rose, so i would lik to see Amare and Shaq in the CHI wit Rose and Gordon(i think Deng will have to go to Phonix if that were to happen)

lol Shaq not reachin chicago

he the reason why amare wants to leave

Chicago will make a good playoff team in the east if dis goes done
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty2009-02-11, 00:08

akadreday wrote:
tuki94 wrote:
akadreday wrote:
Amare ... D Rose.. Deng

lol Shaq not reachin chicago

he the reason why amare wants to leave

Chicago will make a good playoff team in the east if dis goes done
yea i can see them as a 4-6 seed in the east
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?   Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suns Want Hinrich From Bulls In Deal For Amare?
Page 1 of 1