Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

exclusive members....

Go down 
+2
beeman999
BOSTN BEANER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

exclusive members.... Empty
PostSubject: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-04-30, 23:34

tuki, why is he exclusive? do u know who let him be exclusive? i thought we had an opinion.... i wrote this but i wana know i thought us exclusive members had a part in this??? tuki really just puts on liners like i agree.. or the jets suck... or something like that... i think a lot of people are with me on this but we will welcome him to the exclusive spot but we also dont agree with him bein there and we thought that the exclusive peeps had a vote... we dont its just admins and mods... exclusive peeps should have a vote and it should be like the HOF in most sports... u need 70% or 80% of the votes... if no one gets it then no one gets it... im not happy we are still lettin in peeps that dont contribute and its still based on posts instead of USEFUL POSTS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-04-30, 23:52

yeah uhhh you know he can read this and it is pretty harsh. you could try to be nice bout it and just ask him to add more to his posts not write it like this.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-04-30, 23:52

Well not sure haven't read his posts but if it's true I agree with Bos. I mean.. honestly MOST people in Exclusive pull their weight around here so.. I think the new rule is they should contribute something to the site. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-04-30, 23:56

WOW...Did you have to put him on blast like that. I think dude is a good member and has every right to be in x-clusive. He has been here for awhile and has defintely been a key member in helping the site grow...Not everyone is going have post like crunk or CJ....
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-04-30, 23:56

iDesolate wrote:
Well not sure haven't read his posts but if it's true I agree with Bos. I mean.. honestly MOST people in Exclusive pull their weight around here so.. I think the new rule is they should contribute something to the site. Somehow.
lol im exc i dont do nothin much round here just post when i can
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-05-01, 00:20

i think this is gona be a 50-50 or 60-40 topic but i just said what i feel and i really think many key members feel the same way... its jus to show u we need a vote... if we dont get a vote then whats the point of the new system to get in exclusive?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-05-01, 00:33

In my opinion there are a lot of people we don't ever hear from that come by to check out tips... I still consider them members. Tuki shares his thoughts, and maybe he doesn't elaborate, but I don't think its necessary to do so. The fact is, he shares his thoughts when he feels compelled, he leaves posts letting the original poster know it's appreciated, and he IS a member of MS and has been since January. Personally, I've played a game with him and it was a lot of fun. I'm glad he's a member here, and I dont think we should keep the exclusive tips from him just because he doesn't share tips of his own.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty2009-05-01, 02:09

Here is my opinion on this:

Tuki has been with this site a long time. He comes on daily and is quite active even if mose people don't see it. Some of you call his posts "spam." I see it as opinionated but not elaborate. Tuki has never once asked an admin for exclusive access. I personally have never even seen him in the chatbox, but he is still a valued member of this site. It is obvious to me that he didn't make his posts just to get into the exclusive section, like so many other members before have. A lot of you may say his posts provide little help, but that isn't necessarily his job. Anyone who comes on the site every day during the madden season and makes a few posts daily, the way he does, deserves to be in the exclusive section.

I am not saying my opinion is right, but thats the way I felt.

The mods and admins voted on it, but you are right, next time we will include the exclusive members in the voting too.

It looks like he made a helpful post in the exclusive section today, so just give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exclusive members....   exclusive members.... Empty

Back to top Go down

exclusive members....
Page 1 of 1