Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Should exclusive members get a color?

Go down 
+13
Fudgy
Winktin Rampage Jackson
bigbuddah
Militant X 1
Downtown YuckieBrown
CJDAWGG14
BOSTN BEANER
moss81
chrisc2006
Crunk
Modrewgnu
BoSpOrTsFaN
EggzOverEazy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes
Should exclusive members get a color? Back_catg67%Should exclusive members get a color? Back_catg
 67% [ 16 ]
No
Should exclusive members get a color? Back_catg33%Should exclusive members get a color? Back_catg
 33% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Should exclusive members get a color? Empty
PostSubject: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 17:15

and not only SHOULD you get a color, what color should it be?

we're making someone a tournament director, and they're probably going to be red.... so that doesn't leave much

so vote on whether you guys really need/want a color, and leave a post and tell us what color it should be. gold? purple?
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 17:24

im not so sre they need a color because its not that tough to get exclusive. if they want it so bad then be active enough to get a mod position.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 17:28

agreed. It takes away from the work of being a mod or a head mod or an admin. But I don't mind either way. It will probably get pretty colorful on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 17:50

I think they should get a color, since they worked hard to get in exclusive. Pink or Purple... hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 18:00

No. Exclusive shouldn't get a color. You guys are gonna run out of colors pretty soon. If we did get a color I would go with canary yellow or periwinkle.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 18:12

chrisc2006 wrote:
No. Exclusive shouldn't get a color. You guys are gonna run out of colors pretty soon. If we did get a color I would go with canary yellow or periwinkle.
I'm pretty sure Exclusive will be the last title made for awhile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 18:57

if we do get a color it shouldnt take away from the mods or admins that really run the site
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 20:47

I dont think so. back when we did have a color it seemed like everyone on the site had a color. If we did get our color back it should be a lot tougher to get in the exclusive section or else everyone will have a color thats active on this site.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-24, 22:16

I agree with Beanr, and then I think they should have a color. I think that xclusive members should have 50 GOOD posts out of the 250 they need. When I say good, I mean, "yeh, when you run a play like that be sure to make the TE block, or you'll get sacked" something like that, cuz I see alot of posts now sayin "yeh, I do this." No1 cares if you do it or not, post something helpful. If they wanted xclusive, they should Also have played 10 games. They should also be in the CB once a week.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-27, 11:50

sorry guys, took me a cpl days to get into the posts. you heard from one of the ps3 mods,
Crenshawboi013 wrote:
I agree with Beanr, and then I think they should have a color. I think that xclusive members should have 50 GOOD posts out of the 250 they need. When I say good, I mean, "yeh, when you run a play like that be sure to make the TE block, or you'll get sacked" something like that, cuz I see alot of posts now sayin "yeh, I do this." No1 cares if you do it or not, post something helpful. If they wanted xclusive, they should Also have played 10 games. They should also be in the CB once a week.

now you can hear the other mod's opinion. if ya wanna know how much these opinions mean, think of my position as the headband on the dude's head 2nd from the bottom on the totem pole that is madden school hierarchy...

i agree with cj in the fact that the posts need to be better man. if you're gonna post, make it worth the time to read the post. make exclusive be a combo requirement, 100-150-200 "good" posts (good to be deterrmined by the MS staff, the heads that are higher than me on that totem pole thingy) AND 10-15-20 games played against MS members (posted in the results section). the more you decrease the posts (can we all just understand that i mean GOOD posts whenever i say posts), the more you increase games played. if you're posting AND playing, then you are an active member. as far as color for exclusive, i speak from when i first was given a color and it felt nice man, to be noticed for how active i was, even though i am not the biggest poster in the world. when they took away the color, it sucked, but truly wasn't a big deal because they showed a bunch of cool stars in my profile and said exclusive.....i am wishy-washy about color, after i made my vote, it looks like no color is winning....

sorry started rambling in there guys, i started tokingandtypingandtypingandtokingandtokingandtoking and lost track of time
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-27, 14:40

Exclusive! Exclusive! Exclusive! what comes to your mind when you hear that word? the definition of the word exclusive is; excluding all others, that which is not openly shared by all.

Now, with that definition in mind....the "EXCLUSIVE" section should be just that-EXLCUSIVE!! it should not be so easy for everyone to get into this "sacred" area of MS. to be eligible....these cats should have to make more than just 200 posts (IMO). 200 posts are real easy to accomplish. plus, everyone doesn't need to have a color in MS. that is overkill! those of us in Exlusive SHOULD HAVE A COLOR!! because....we have made serious contributions to the MS...whether in our posts, shared tips, strategies or plays, chatbox etc.

if the exclusive members had a color...i vote for PURPLE.....that would make us stick out (without overshadowing the Mods and Admins) and some of these cats to spend more time here in the MS to accomplish what we have. and in turn....it will actually cause the MS to grow more.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-27, 15:13

Militant X 1 wrote:
Exclusive! Exclusive! Exclusive! what comes to your mind when you hear that word? the definition of the word exclusive is; excluding all others, that which is not openly shared by all.

Now, with that definition in mind....the "EXCLUSIVE" section should be just that-EXLCUSIVE!! it should not be so easy for everyone to get into this "sacred" area of MS. to be eligible....these cats should have to make more than just 200 posts (IMO). 200 posts are real easy to accomplish. plus, everyone doesn't need to have a color in MS. that is overkill! those of us in Exlusive SHOULD HAVE A COLOR!! because....we have made serious contributions to the MS...whether in our posts, shared tips, strategies or plays, chatbox etc.

if the exclusive members had a color...i vote for PURPLE.....that would make us stick out (without overshadowing the Mods and Admins) and some of these cats to spend more time here in the MS to accomplish what we have. and in turn....it will actually cause the MS to grow more.

Very well said, it is time to retake a look at the exclusive section requirements. Admins that is all up to you and the input you get from the mods
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-27, 23:57

im not an admin but i would say 400 non spam posts. acceptions can be if your like yuckman and you get along with everyone and is alays in the chatbox and playing w/ people. or if you dont have all that many posts but what you do have has been veryy helpful
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-28, 00:06

400 is too much. If we say 400, then members will start to go to other sites, like our rivals who copy us and stuff. I like the 200 non spam posts, cuz its a lot easier to keep it where it is, than to double it, and add a month to the sentence as well. Keeping it at 200, and 2 months is far for them, BUT they should have a sentencing period if they do something stupid. I'll post that in the regular section.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-02-28, 01:37

our exclusive section had a huge boom a few months ago and i would like to still see that section grow...as of now i feel our exclusive section is worth 3 months and 300 posts wat do u all believe.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 12:52

If they want a color, give them a color lol. This really shouldn't even be a debate.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 13:53

[xSnDx] Wink wrote:
If they want a color, give them a color lol. This really shouldn't even be a debate.
what colors have we all decided?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 18:52

give em pink, or no color at all.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 19:47

IMO they shouldn't have a color. The site would look like an effin rainbow and that would be awkward. It is starting to get to the point where almost everyone is exclusive

so i think we should up the ante...since these tips are top of the line i think members should have to post 400-500 posts and are active. not for a time period but are active
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 19:51

i believe we need to inplement that in as soon as possible caus for wat we WILL have on madden 10 in the exclusive section will be super duper top notch and is worth the work we put in to come up with those
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 21:01

Crip blue.

But go get the color we should make getting into exclusive more work and to really earn or the chatbox will always be colorful.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 21:11

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
give em pink, or no color at all.
pink? No bruh....my name is MILITANT X 1. i don't do pink! make it purple.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 21:11

[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
Crip blue.

But go get the color we should make getting into exclusive more work and to really earn or the chatbox will always be colorful.
no B****! Mods are blue, not xclusive.
Back to top Go down
Cowboys101
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Cowboys101

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-02, 21:59

if there is a color, id say purple
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2046819
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty2009-03-05, 19:32

let's make this "Exclusive" color thing happen already! PURPLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should exclusive members get a color?   Should exclusive members get a color? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next