Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

THE CARDINALS

Go down 
+11
SdGator
beeman999
Crunk
Fudgy
DyNaMicakaDNM
PapaSmurf
EggzOverEazy
tuki94
Cinderlla got robbed
dAtBa11HaWk
jwhite
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

THE CARDINALS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS - Page 2 Empty2009-05-03, 20:18

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Im usually right there with you on most things bro. I agree with you on everything here, but the SPEED rating I have to disagree. Im not just gonna say ur wrong and not back it up tho. you know i always put thought into my responses too. So check it out.

Dont get me wrong I hate Moss and Fitz is def more athletic than Moss but Moss runs a 4.25-4.3 40. If he has a slower speed than Larry Fitz then their is a problem with EA's "NEW" rating system.

Larry has good speed but he is NOT a 4.2-4.3 40 speed runner, and thats what the speed rating was suppose to be based on this year.

Realisticly Moss should be a 97-98 speed and Fitz should be a 93-95. Fitz was like a 93 or 94 speed in 09. This is about right considering Fitz couldnt even break the 4.5 mark coming out of college and players dont get faster over the years. If anything they lose a step. U dont go from not being able to break a 4.5 to runing in the 4.2 range. That is saying that the speed rating is determined by 40 yd dash time as EA said it was this year. I think a 94 or 95 would be generous.

Basicly by saying Fitz will be a 98 speed this year is saying somehow he went from having decent speed in the 4.5 range to elite speed running somewhere between 4.25-4.3 range considering that Chris Johnson is a 99 speed and ran the fastest time ever at the combine with a 4.24.

So if Fitz is a 98 that means he can pull off a 4.25-4.3. Dont get me wrong bro I would rather have Fitz than Moss in every aspect of Madden outside of Speed. I think Fitz has the best Hands, route running ability, jumping, stregth all that over moss. But when it comes to speed Moss should still have the edge. If EA sticks to their guns with what they said about the ratings.

Here is what your not understanding this is not me hypothesizing, theorizing, or stating an opinion... This is a fact! Fitz will have 98 speed in "10"... It doesn't matter how fast his 10, 40, or 100 yd times are. When Madden drops on 8/14 and you open up the Cards roster the first thing you will see is Fitz with 99 ovr and 98 speed! Like I said before you fools should know me by now when i drop sh*t I'm going to have all bases covered.

There is a 99 speed player that is going to shock you fellas also...I just can't find any hard evidence yet....
Back to top Go down
Talkandwalk11
New MS Member
New MS Member
Talkandwalk11

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-19

THE CARDINALS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS - Page 2 Empty2009-05-23, 12:02

If you have all the bases covered you would have known wes welker is 5'9 not 5'5.?
Back to top Go down

THE CARDINALS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2