Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

THE CARDINALS

Go down 
+11
SdGator
beeman999
Crunk
Fudgy
DyNaMicakaDNM
PapaSmurf
EggzOverEazy
tuki94
Cinderlla got robbed
dAtBa11HaWk
jwhite
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-29, 21:35

Man I hate to say this but the Cards are going to be the best team in "10"....Fitz is a 99, Boldin is a 94, Breaston will prob be 85-90. Beanie Wells has 90 truck, Warner will be nice...Then the D is going to be tough led by Adrian Wilson who is a 98 ovr... best team on Madden hands down..

Sorry Pats fans your reign of terror is over!
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-29, 21:39

where did u see that? leave a link.. plz and thank u
Back to top Go down
Cinderlla got robbed
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-08

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 01:35

Hey Im with you bro they will be pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 10:16

all the madden challenge screens will say Pats vs Cards
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 12:08

i dunno... i dont think there D will be as good as it was last year in the game. but we'll see.

i dont know how good beanie will be, he may start of as a good rookie, but if he doesnt produce his stats will go down... they're keeping hightower right? cuz i know theyre getting rid of edgerin soon.

there passing game will be immaculate though.... absolutely sick. i'll try them.... maybe.... im still not over the playoff loss.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 14:54

noo... pats will be the best team period..
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 17:33

boldin will be traded most likely and breaston will not be a 90 overall ranking. the ranking system has changed this year and he will be a 85 at most
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 19:16

yea the ranking system did change
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 19:20

where did you find these ratings jwhite?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 21:00

LOL...I can't wait till ratings drop so I can see you b*tches mouth hit the floor...LOL

Let me just clear up a couple of points before I get into the breakdown...

1. Boldin is going nowhere! 3 teams called the Cards the week before the draft. One team called 10+ times. The Cards did not return one call. If Boldin was going to be traded it would have been done before the draft. It would be stupid to trade him now for a 2010 draft pick when you could of had a 2009 pick and a player that could contribute this year.

2. Breaston will be 85-90 w/o a doubt. He is considered a legitimate #2 Wr and just came off a 1000 yard season. If Crabtree is an 84 Breaston will have no trouble lockin up an 85....I'll put $100 on that. MS can hold it till the ratings come out.

3. As far as the ratings being stretched its mostly affecting the avg - poor type players..

Just on Defense there are 5 players 99 ovr, and 5 players 98 ovr.

Now you fellas are use to watching Brady to Moss be the most unstoppable combo in Madden....Not anymore Warner is the #4 rated Qb and Fitz is BIGGER,FASTER, and STRONGER than Moss. You thought Moss was nice. Once you see a couple of Fitz's ratings its over the whole Madden Nation is going to jump on the Cards bandwagon....

So lets just say the two combos are equal... Boldin and Breaston destroy Welker and Galloway. Welker is a 93 ovr but he is 5'5". Gallloway was fast in past Maddens but he is 37 and was hurt last year so don't except him to be the the burner he once was.. Plus Galloway will get hurt this year during the season. He has d*mn near every year he has been in the league.

Now RB's are pretty equal Wells has 89 speed which is faster than Crabtree and 90 truck at 6'1" 235 he is going to be beast. Pats have Taylor and Maroney nice but not great.

Now the D lines are pretty equal the Pats are rated better but they are slow and are not going to give you whole lot of a pass rush but there nice against the run. The Cards have Docket and are going to give you more pressure on passing situations.

The LBs are even Dansby and Thomas lead the way. And everybody else is pretty much a mirror of one another.

The secondary is where the Cards stand out though. The Pats secondary is avg. at best. They picked up Springs who is 34 yrs old and Bodden. But it doesn't matter who the Pats throw out at corner they can't match up to DMC and Hood..Then at safety Wilson with a 98 ovr and Rolle smash Merriweather and slow ass Harrison or Chung or whoever they decide to start at SS..

This is a wrap! With the Warner to Fitz combo taking over as the #1 passing combo in Madden and with the clear cut advantage the Cards have in the secondary there is no way hell that Cards will not be the most used team in Madden "10"

I'll put $100 right now that on the 1st week "10" drops I'll play Cards vs. Pats against anyone and win.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 21:01

With the release of Rod Hood and Travis Laboy, I dont see there D being good. All the Madden screens will say Pats vs Pats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 21:40

fitz is not faster then moss. patriots lb destroy cards lb. patriots passing game is better 3 proven wr breaston isnt proven he might be a 1 year wonder. pats have a deep secondary now cuz of the draft. who do the cards got past roderick and DRC? pats will be way better. cards will be top 5 team at best
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 21:50

Fitz isnt Bigger nor faster then moss, but the cards will be a dominant team in madden next season
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 23:20

Yeah Moss is like 6'5" fitz is like 6'3" and moss is like a 99 or 98 speed and Fitz is around a 93 or 94. But yes i agree they are going to be a sick team next year. They should be good for a while since their players are mostly pretty young.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-04-30, 23:47

LMAO...Man you fools should know me by now my sh*t is researched before I post...I don't come on here to talkin out my a$$ w/o sh*t to back it up. Alright final breakdown for the weekend...My ole girl is heated right now got to put in some q-time.

MOSS vs FITZ

Overall- IN "10"Moss 96 Fitz 99.......Fitz wins

Whose Stronger?- Moss had 56 strength and Fitz had 72 strength on "09"...Fitz wins

Whose Bigger?- Moss listed at 6'4 205 on "09" Fitz is 6'3" 225..Fitz wins..If your going to cry over that inch Fitz will make that up with the 99 jmp he is going to have in "10"

Whose Faster?- In Madden "10" Fitz will have 98 speed...Yep 98 speed with 99 JMP who the F*ck on the Pats going to be able to hold his a$$ down...Moss will be <98 trust that...Fitz wins

LARRY FITZGERALD BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER THAN RANDY MOSS IN "10"!

GO CARDS!

BTW..Have your jaws hit the ground yet?
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 03:17

Im usually right there with you on most things bro. I agree with you on everything here, but the SPEED rating I have to disagree. Im not just gonna say ur wrong and not back it up tho. you know i always put thought into my responses too. So check it out.

Dont get me wrong I hate Moss and Fitz is def more athletic than Moss but Moss runs a 4.25-4.3 40. If he has a slower speed than Larry Fitz then their is a problem with EA's "NEW" rating system.

Larry has good speed but he is NOT a 4.2-4.3 40 speed runner, and thats what the speed rating was suppose to be based on this year.

Realisticly Moss should be a 97-98 speed and Fitz should be a 93-95. Fitz was like a 93 or 94 speed in 09. This is about right considering Fitz couldnt even break the 4.5 mark coming out of college and players dont get faster over the years. If anything they lose a step. U dont go from not being able to break a 4.5 to runing in the 4.2 range. That is saying that the speed rating is determined by 40 yd dash time as EA said it was this year. I think a 94 or 95 would be generous.

Basicly by saying Fitz will be a 98 speed this year is saying somehow he went from having decent speed in the 4.5 range to elite speed running somewhere between 4.25-4.3 range considering that Chris Johnson is a 99 speed and ran the fastest time ever at the combine with a 4.24.

So if Fitz is a 98 that means he can pull off a 4.25-4.3. Dont get me wrong bro I would rather have Fitz than Moss in every aspect of Madden outside of Speed. I think Fitz has the best Hands, route running ability, jumping, stregth all that over moss. But when it comes to speed Moss should still have the edge. If EA sticks to their guns with what they said about the ratings.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 10:28

Oh its funny how you (SdGATOR) say "Fitz couldnt even break the 4.5 mark coming out of college". like its easy...haha. Not tryin to be a dick or smartass but its just funny. Thats just crazy fast where I come from...hope ya understand.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 11:10

MLB we all know its fast but in the pros its not super fast and super fast is what moss is... Fitzgerald might be good at going up and getting it but DEFINETLY not as fast as moss.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 11:39

i wanna kno where these stats have came from jwhite
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 11:53

Tuki, they gave out some of the stats on one of the madden sites....and Beavis....I getcha man. The Cards will be good as well as the Pats, Just think if one of them had a burner RB with lets say, 95+ speed. EVERYONE would use them......
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 19:35

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Im usually right there with you on most things bro. I agree with you on everything here, but the SPEED rating I have to disagree. Im not just gonna say ur wrong and not back it up tho. you know i always put thought into my responses too. So check it out.

Dont get me wrong I hate Moss and Fitz is def more athletic than Moss but Moss runs a 4.25-4.3 40. If he has a slower speed than Larry Fitz then their is a problem with EA's "NEW" rating system.

Larry has good speed but he is NOT a 4.2-4.3 40 speed runner, and thats what the speed rating was suppose to be based on this year.

Realisticly Moss should be a 97-98 speed and Fitz should be a 93-95. Fitz was like a 93 or 94 speed in 09. This is about right considering Fitz couldnt even break the 4.5 mark coming out of college and players dont get faster over the years. If anything they lose a step. U dont go from not being able to break a 4.5 to runing in the 4.2 range. That is saying that the speed rating is determined by 40 yd dash time as EA said it was this year. I think a 94 or 95 would be generous.

Basicly by saying Fitz will be a 98 speed this year is saying somehow he went from having decent speed in the 4.5 range to elite speed running somewhere between 4.25-4.3 range considering that Chris Johnson is a 99 speed and ran the fastest time ever at the combine with a 4.24.

So if Fitz is a 98 that means he can pull off a 4.25-4.3. Dont get me wrong bro I would rather have Fitz than Moss in every aspect of Madden outside of Speed. I think Fitz has the best Hands, route running ability, jumping, stregth all that over moss. But when it comes to speed Moss should still have the edge. If EA sticks to their guns with what they said about the ratings.

Here is what your not understanding this is not me hypothesizing, theorizing, or stating an opinion... This is a fact! Fitz will have 98 speed in "10"... It doesn't matter how fast his 10, 40, or 100 yd times are. When Madden drops on 8/14 and you open up the Cards roster the first thing you will see is Fitz with 99 ovr and 98 speed! Like I said before you fools should know me by now when i drop sh*t I'm going to have all bases covered.

There is a 99 speed player that is going to shock you fellas also...I just can't find any hard evidence yet....
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 19:55

mlb6434 wrote:
Oh its funny how you (SdGATOR) say "Fitz couldnt even break the 4.5 mark coming out of college". like its easy...haha. Not tryin to be a dick or smartass but its just funny. Thats just crazy fast where I come from...hope ya understand.

nah im not sayin its easy to do. 4.5 speed is plenty quick but for elite speed in the NFL its not. elite speed WRs in the NFL run between 4.2 range - 4.3 range. I wasnt tryin to say that it was pathetic rather just tryin to support my arguement as to why he shouldnt be a 98 or 99 speed.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 20:24

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[quote="
Here is what your not understanding this is not me hypothesizing, theorizing, or stating an opinion... This is a fact! Fitz will have 98 speed in "10"... It doesn't matter how fast his 10, 40, or 100 yd times are. When Madden drops on 8/14 and you open up the Cards roster the first thing you will see is Fitz with 99 ovr and 98 speed! Like I said before you fools should know me by now when i drop sh*t I'm going to have all bases covered.

There is a 99 speed player that is going to shock you fellas also...I just can't find any hard evidence yet....

OK bro here it goes, u may or may not be right. If you are right I will have to call EA out on the fact they are trying to make Madden more realistic. BUt here check this out.

i dont know if the image is going to work so here is the link to the article im sure everyone has seen, i just want to reiterate it. Its not saying these will be the speed ratings but it does show you how fast the player will run the 40 in the game. With that said I cant see fitz jumping from a 93 or 94 to a 98 being one of the fastest players in the game. At best he gets maybe a 1 point raise to 95.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/03/09/creating-sim-style-gameplay-in-madden-nfl-10.aspx

THE CARDINALS 40Times_5F00_2

NOTE: To be ultra clear, this is NOT the scale we use to determine the speed rating of a player! This showcases how fast a player runs 40 yards currently in our game based on the rating that he is given. Donny determines the actual speed ratings of the players based on many different factors...not just the 40 time of a player.

Now like they said this isnt the sole basis for their speed rankings but if they are going to move him from a 93 or 94 to a 98 or 99 then there is something wrong cuz he just isnt that fast. They said they wanted to make the games speed more realistic then this would be the wrong approach. THey moved most running backs that would be a 90-92 speed down to 85-89 speed on 10 to make it more realistic. SO how would it make sense to take a player that does not run as fast a Chris Johnson or Randy Moss and make him just as fast in the game? IT MAKES NO SENSE BRO. Like I said we usually see eye to eye on things but this one we do not.

IF in fact this turns out to be a reality then EA will once again have failed us in putting out a realistic game and TONS of people will be running with the Cards cuz Fitz will be so hard to stop.

We shall revisit this when the ratings drop and ill give u ur props if he turns out to be a 98 speed player. NO DOUBT THO HE WILL BE A 99 OVR. but if he is a 98 speed then they are getting away from what they are trying to accomplish with the Madden franchise.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 20:33

also revisit this post from EA about the way they re did the ratings for this year.
http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/02/09/madden-nfl-10-player-ratings-a-new-philosophy-a-new-era.aspx

honestly with the changes they are putting in place for madden 10 i find it hard to believe that he jumps all the way up to 98 speed. Honestly i think a 95 would be the highest he should be. Thats my opinion, ur entitled to ur own. We just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty2009-05-01, 20:48

here is the top ten players at their positions and their OVR rating for 10.

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports-blog/909097139/26859233/madden-nfl-10-two-cover-stars-and-top-ten-position-ratings.html

Like we both said Fitz will be the top rated reciever but his speed we still have to wait and see. U don't need a 98+ speed to be the best reciever in the game, route running, jumping, and catching have more to do with the rating than just speed. And obviously Fitz is gonna be a near perfect in all of those. We will see on the speed bro. If ur right Fitz is gonna be a nightmare next year. But he really shouldnt be rated a 98 speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE CARDINALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CARDINALS   THE CARDINALS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE CARDINALS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next