Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.

Go down 
+3
Hollywood x 12
jwhite
PIG BENIS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty
PostSubject: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 19:31

Please understand a few things-
1. I will buy Madden '10. I've played this game for too long to give up on it now, especially since I own an Xbox 360 and there's at least 3 years before the next gen consoles will come out.
2. The things I'm about to complain about are NOT nitpicking. EA is a multi-million dollar company with zero competition in the Football Video Game Genre. They can fix these things easily.
3. I am most concerned about gameplay, just like all of you, and obviously, I've never played the game, so who the hell knows...

OK, here are my gripes.

Madden '10: With all new Crucifix Style Shoulder Pads! Take your game to Touchdown Jesus Level with these insanely square and unrealistic pads, exclusively from EA Sports!
Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. BjRaji

Really EA? You've had all this time to create player models, and you give this poor bastard shoulder pads like that? At least reserve those stupid looking shoulder pads for James Laurinitis, who had Legion of Doom lineage.

Madden '10: Complete with the Ever-Beloved Zombies on the Sidelines that Never Follow the Ball!

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Madden-nfl-10-20090424103536491_640w

How pathetic is this? Fitz just made a badass grab, and he's outrunning Polamalu down the sideline, and Troy's teammates aren't even watching the game! In fact, one douchebag is on a knee, with his shoulders square to the opposite sideline. This ain't the Patriots we're talking about (we know they all stare intently at the opposing sidelines Smile Is 2010 still not the age of character head tracking? I remember in Zelda Ocarina of Time, if you didn't know where to go, you could just stand there, and Link would LOOK in the direction you're supposed to go. That was 1998.

Madden '10: Can you Believe how Far we've come with these Graphics?

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Madden10cw9

OK, that's a screen shot from Madden 2004. All of you have no doubt, seen plenty of Madden '10 screen shots by now, and my guess is, after a brief period of initial confusion, you were all able to tell that this screen shot is from the past. But does this really represent 6 years of graphic improvement? Wow.

Madden '10: With ALL NEW "Pro Tak" System!

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Madden-nfl-10-20090429101130841_640w

While I commend you for finally establishing some sort of Gang Tackling system, I have a couple big problems with this. A) I don't believe you, in terms of how this will work. I think it will be another stupid branch animation and it will probably lead to a lot of dumb outcomes, like hitting a ballcarrier behind the line, and then another tackler comes in to help out, and it branches to a new animation where the ballcarrier GAINS a yard or two, and suddenly a 3 yard loss turns into a 2 yard touchdown warp. and B) It's 100% totally, officially, no-debate-ably GAY that you would add gang tackling- a feature that should've been implemented in 1997- and give it a cute little marketable name. "Pro Tak." What's next? "Mega Real Passer Pocket?"

And Finally.....

Madden '10: We won't show you a Screen Shot of Actual Game Play.

Thanks, Fags. We all know you can go to instant replay and zoom in on Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu and show us that their faces are good representations and they both have long hair. Now do us a favor and show us a shot from behind center, so we can see what a damn game will look like. I don't care about Ronnie Brown's veins in his forearms or Ben Rothelisberger's towel on his belt. I want to see what the game looks like.

Stay tuned, I'll have more.

Last edited by PIG BENIS on 2009-04-29, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coltfreaks.com
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 19:58

Be patient bro. Its only April. Ian is in the lab working on the shoulder pads as I write this. Honestly I could care less about the sidelines and they prob will be real vanilla. But from what I have read from the couple of guys who have played early builds this has the chance to be the best Madden ever. After E3 they will start droppin gameplay videos and more in depth info just be patient.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 20:02

You do know this game comes out in 4 months rights..... theres still a LONGGG way to go buddy. It's not like this is the actual game, prototype. give it some time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Gator
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gator

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 20:19

I understand the concept of nitpicking man. IMO though, i would play the game with tecmo bowl graphics with.....real football concepts. Unlike the dreaded 20 yard drop back and throw or the 4th and 25 Play action pass that my defense seems to fall for....every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimgaming.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 21:21

EA has 4 months left to fix stuff.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-04-29, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 21:42

Wow...why the **** is everyone hopping on his sack?!?! At the moment, he sees these problems with the game and is pointing them out. Simple as that. Is that really such a fucking problem?
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 21:50

Well when the game is nowhere near completion and the stuff he is talking about they have already said they were going to fix. yea I think its problem....It would be like you writing your first draft of an article and someone reading it and then posting how f'd up you are when you haven't even had a chance to revise or edit the article....No sh*t he is going to see issues with these screen shots it is nowhere near completion yet. Be patient and wait till after E3 when they release the gameplay videos then he can come on here and criticize all he wants...But every time before Ian has released anything he has said this is still a work in progress.... There is no reason to come on here and act like the world is coming to an end like LIL Dick claims.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty2009-04-29, 22:20

can we move this to madden 10 section?

Quote :
Be patient bro. Its only April.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.   Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it too Early to B1tch about Madden '10? A Pictorial Perspective.
Page 1 of 1