Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!   Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty2009-04-26, 14:18

who do you think will be the NFL's offensive and defensive rookies of the year?

Offense : Crabtree
I see the niners utilizing crabs in many different ways to make their offense become more successful

Defense: Aaron Curry
Seattle will most likely start curry due to the loss of julian peterson and they have taken the franchise tag off of the LB they had previously had it on (if that makes sense lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!   Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty2009-04-26, 14:21

Not crabtree, unless the 9ers pick up a better QB and go SG a lot.

I think it'll be Knowshon Moreno seeing as Kyle Orton isn't the best QB, and they'll be switching it up and running more.

On D, Aaron Curry is already in, unless Orakpo comes thru for the skins, but I think Aaron Curry will be nice as s***.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!   Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty2009-04-27, 14:53

offensive is a toss up, defense i'd say raji up in cheesehead country.... not lookin forward to seeing him twice a year. glad we beefed up the o-line...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!   Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty2009-04-27, 16:05

Offensive : Jeremy Maclin

Defensive: Aaron Curry

If Maclin will have the same season jackson had last year there is no doubt that he'll be a candidate for the Offensive rookie of the year title... And as for curry i think we all know why he is the number 1 choice for defensive rookie of the year. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!   Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive/Defensive Rookie of the YEAR?!?!
Page 1 of 1