Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?

Go down 
+16
slim203
dAtBa11HaWk
Modrewgnu
SdGator
PapaSmurf
Fudgy
Crunk
bigbuddah
Omar52
Cinderlla got robbed
tuki94
BOSTN BEANER
Mickey
EggzOverEazy
jwhite
CJDAWGG14
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty
PostSubject: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 11:19

What team will you use after the 1st round of the draft? I know I'm gunna stick to the Texans next year, but if the vikings pick up a WR, preferably Hakeem Nicks, I'd use them after my 1st 100 games or so.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 12:20

The Saints... Working these fools in the lab now. Trust me I'll have them ready to dominate on 8/14.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 13:04

the panthers. look for me on day one.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 13:35

dem boyzz
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 13:41

always start off the new madden year with the pats... i gota get used to the new game with the players i know the best, a lot easier that way... not to mention its the pats and they are the best in the game..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 14:34

i will be goin bac to these bucs in madden 10
Back to top Go down
Cinderlla got robbed
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 20:02

Finally got a special back, now its the Cards all the way
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 20:30

Cinderlla got robbed wrote:
Finally got a special back, now its the Cards all the way
yea thats wat i was thinkin,ill defiently be tryin them out in august
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 21:34

Niners again and they are much better with Crabtree ..I told all of you that CRabtree was gonna get drafted by the niners and all of u said oaklanad was
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 23:11

i will play with the eagles as i do now...if i am able to run my spread offense as well in 10 as i can now in 09 then u all are in trouble now the maclin at my disposal haha omg im sooo amped right now.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 23:22

Raiders. We got 2 of the best players in the draft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-25, 23:45

LiL MooReR wrote:
Raiders. We got 2 of the best players in the draft.
ur such a joker Crunk.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 00:41

well speed kills and my birds got all the speed in the world

Djax
Maclin
Westbrook
McCoy
Curtis

its gonna be really sick using the eagles
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 01:39

Look at my boy Michael Mitchell
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 02:15

well i must admit that video makes me say HOLLY s***...the raiders got 1 there to replace huff and gebril willson
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 02:27

im likin tex even on 09, but ima use atl 4 my 1st 100 gmes, then use broncos
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 03:45

well illwarm up with buc n chargers, then ill b tryin out the Vikes cuz as every1 knows im outa huge Percy fan. just had 2 say told u so 2 all u that doubted he would go in 1st. he was drafted right around where he was expected 2 go. didnt slip much at all maybe 3 spots at best
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 04:28

Of course i will use the jags.. But people will use minnesota after the harvin pick, and after the second round, if the wildcat is anywhere near effective, people will use the dolphins
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 20:38

Yes if the Wildcat is effective i can see a lot of people running with Miami. A little off subject but if Pat White has success this year in the Wildcat situations and becomes a legit threat. Watch Tebow's stock rise next year. Promise. Wink Not saying 1st round but I think he will go higher than a lot of people think.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 23:02

yea dude vikings might get tebo next year lol
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 23:21

LiL MooReR wrote:
Look at my boy Michael Mitchell

DAMN! wtf? how is he not in the top 5 in hit power as a rookie?
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 23:24

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
Yes if the Wildcat is effective i can see a lot of people running with Miami. A little off subject but if Pat White has success this year in the Wildcat situations and becomes a legit threat. Watch Tebow's stock rise next year. Promise. Wink Not saying 1st round but I think he will go higher than a lot of people think.

Tebow is an easy top 10 pick! wtf u talkin bout he might not b in the 1st round? what nfl team, that doesnt already have a franchise qb, wouldnt love to have him?
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-26, 23:50

me myself i always ben a pit fan i will still run with them
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-27, 00:11

Dude im the biggest Gator fan you will ever meet. Trust me I know if you rate a player on his willingness to Will his team to a WIN and how hard he works the Tebow is def top 5, he is amazing. Tebow is the man, ive been watching him since his freshman year.

But NFL teams love to listen to these "EXPERTS" A lot of coaches say he cant do it cuz they run the spread and his throwing motion is awkward, his release is suppose to be slow for an nfl qb.

All this is being worked on with one of the best QB coaches that helped Tom Brady and Chad Henne in college. Florida is incorporating some under center stuff as well to give Tebow more reps taking snaps under center.

There are some big time supporters of Tebow that believe he will be successful as a QB in the NFL and that he does have the tools to play QB in the NFL and that includes Bill Bellichick and Jon Gruden to name a couple.

IMO I think Tebow should be a day 1 pick. But the NFL is different from College and everyone evaluates differently. I think the Wildcat if it continues to be an effective offensive package it could send Tebows draft stock on the rise regardless of throwing motion blah blah blah.

In my biased opinion yes I think TEBOW should be given a chance to play QB, He is a much better passer than people give him credit for and has been refining his release this spring and thats only going to make him better. Offense in the NFL is always evolving and no matter how you look at it these type of QBs are going to become the future. More and more teams like to spread the field and play out of the shotgun more often.

Now im not saying the spread option is going to be fully incorporated to the NFL, but some form of the spread is going to become more and more popular. And we already have the option part of it in the Wildcat which is basicly a lot of Tebows running plays come from he just reads the D and makes a the choice to hand it off, keep it, or shovel pass, and of course theres PA pass off this too. Like I said if Pat White has success this year with it, It only means good things for Tebow.

By the so called "EXPERTS" Tebow projects as a H-Back, TE, Slot WR. He is 6'3" 240 lbs. They think he would go round 3-4 most likely with the position change.

IMO i think Tebow should be a round 1-2 pick. Yes I think he can make it as a QB,
I just know how the NFL works and I wouldn't be surprised to see him slide cuz everyone like to let all this "EXPERT" talk get to them. Tebow is a winner and a leader and u just can't teach that. We will have to wait a year and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty2009-04-28, 11:11

Well, seeing as the Titans just got a 6'3 Wide Receiver I may have to rep them, but it will The Philadelphia Eagles, that I rep the most. Can't turn my back on my team.. I surprised with the new style of play no one has chosen the Ravens... (Besides Mili) I feel they may be pretty good with the sim style of play with that Defense. But who knows.. I just know it's going to be Philly and Tenn. for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?   The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

The team you'll use after the 1st round of the draft?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next