Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?

Go down 
+12
UserPICK911
sUcKmYcLiPz
Radi0ActivWaste
Moore's Pats
Big Hungry 702
2ToN
Elite
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
TMC
CapnCrunch
SavageMac816
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-19, 18:01

I want the chiefs to draft either suh or that LT russel okung or whatevr.
reasons:
suh- the 3-4 defense needs an elite dt to work to the fullest.Suh should provide this n require double teams

okung- If we draft him than albert should shift to lg and waters to center. this would provide a better oline and with jamaal charles only more good things would come
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-19, 18:39

Cowboys - Left Tackle - doubt if Okung will be around, but that would be perfect. Too early for me to look at others. Ask again after the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-20, 21:45

JOE HAYDEN hands down best player in the draft this year!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-20, 22:11

ya a lil early to start throwin out projections but areas my team the eagles need are linebacker, hopefully with the return of stewart bradley the LB situation wont be too bad next year, something needs to be done about the saftey play, its unfair to blame it all on mikell beacuse taking brian dawkins away from him leaves alot to rest on his shoulders. i think we need to look into the future at our CB postion and get someone who we can groom and shape for the future. hopefully if the o-line heals up nice we wont need any major improvements there although jamaal jackson's ACL injury late in the season leaves the C position open cuz you never know when jacksons gonna be healty. obviously one of the three QB's needs to go theres no reason to have 3 good QB's when you could trade one for a draft pick or something of that nature. what i would really like to see the eagles get is another DE to play opposite cole wether it be in the draft or in free agency. kyle vandenbosch and julius peppers names seem to be comming up alot so we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 18:12

he wont be there when the colts draft but i really like Relondo Mcclain the LB from Alabama
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 18:19

1. Berry 2. Suh 3. McClain 4. McCoy

but realistically,

1. Price 2. Thomas 3. Spikes 4. Best OT available (Davis or Cambell i guess?)
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 18:21

TMC wrote:

You have a shot at Berry or Suh.

If the Bucs still run a Tampa 2, Id be shocked if you didnt land Berry, Suh, or Mccoy.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 19:04

i would love to see rolando mcclain opt out for his sr yr and get drafted by the fins....

other needs fins have are obviously a playmaker at wr but i think they will go to the FA market for that need, so drafting a wr isnt that high on their boards considering they got a promising young wr in hartline, and they have wasted a 3rd round pick on turner who may or may not turn out good

secondary is solid with the young cornerbacks and the rookie safety chris clemons

front 7 would be bolstered with mcclain, but they also need ot get young there, taylor may retire soon, porter aint gettn any younger, crowder is solid and all the rest are just decent at best the defensive line is fine with starks and wake and the young dudes at DT who have been taught by ferguson

so realistically 1. mcclain if he enters 2. uhm whatever great LB is out there 3. dont really care
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 20:12

Elite wrote:
TMC wrote:

You have a shot at Berry or Suh.

If the Bucs still run a Tampa 2, Id be shocked if you didnt land Berry, Suh, or Mccoy.

I wouldn't mind the 1st two espically suh I think hes gunna be good in the nfl but hayden is a beast hes the guy id want them to draft espically since barber isnt getting any younger and Tampa 2 needs to stay in tampa there better with it

T G-men need what a DB wasnt there pass D leaky as hell at times?
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-21, 20:25

Atlanta falcons need defense: so im saying we need a d-lineman so we should take Brandon Graham
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-24, 07:49

Falcons draft Sean Weatherspoon OLB outta Mizzou
Cowboys draft Iupati

Redskins Sam Bradford
Vikings Colt McCoy
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 04:52

Eagles need to trade up somehow in hades and get Eric Berry
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 04:58

i can pretty much garuntee you we wont get him although that would be sick either berry or mays would be off the chain!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 17:00

it would be great to get eric berry if we can trade up to get him but if taylor mays is still around he would be good to
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 17:06

say radio what do you think of them getting a LB??? i mean u cant really blame all the bad saftey play on mikell i mean the year before he had dawkins backin him up so to take him away thats putting alot on one man, plus im kinda confident macho harris will step up and if not what do you think of moving sheldon to saftey and having samuels and hobbs or hanson playing CB? but overall i really really think they need another high caliber DE opposite trent cole, so you cant double him the whole game. i think the eagles are a few key positions away from being a superbowl contender, and were young so over time hopefully these young gunz can step up. lol
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 20:20

Sam Bradford=Ravens!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 20:28

with joe flacco up and comming already? i think not. lol they needa get flacco a few toys (WR)
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 20:55

^^^take the post even more literal..lol i was kidding. i think they should draft Terrence Cody..or Dez Bryant..
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 21:02

well s*** you the one said it! lol if they got terrance cody oh my goodness that d-line with ngata would be so beastly it wouldnt be funny. lol you really dont think they should get a WR? do you think terrance cody will fall far enough for the ravens to have a chance at him?
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-25, 21:04

according to LUN@TIC DRAFT HE WILL BE LOL

but he doesn't know squat about football...haha
Back to top Go down
UserPICK911
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-27, 17:28

if suh isnt taken first overall. the lions will take him. if he is taken first overall the lions will take gerald mccoy. or trade down if suh isnt there
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-27, 19:04

do ya'l think tebow will go in the first round? doodes on the NFL **** seem to think so. lol i say early second.

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-01-27, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-27, 19:22

I see 2. needs for my Panthers, maybe 3.

A solid WR to complement Steve Smith, Muhammad is getting old.

A good safety who can really come up to stop the run because their run D is not very good.

And, if Peppers leaves, they need another freak pass rusher.

Unfortunately, they don't have a first round pick so it'll be tough to get someone very good. I hope they find a hidden gem.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-27, 21:29

Ill be happy with anyone the Bucs pick up because honestly we could use just about anything lmao........when do you guys think mark ingram (the rb for bama) will go?
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty2010-01-27, 21:49

TMC wrote:
Ill be happy with anyone the Bucs pick up because honestly we could use just about anything lmao........when do you guys think mark ingram (the rb for bama) will go?

Sometime next year.- hes not in this years class.

but in the first round. If he plays the same this year as he did last year, I'd be surprised if he falls out of the top 15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?   Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want your team to draft in 1st round?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next