Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Future Tournament and Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Future Tournament and Awards Empty
PostSubject: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty2009-04-13, 18:36

aight fellas i was thinkin and have had ppl express there concerns to me about tournament games being unranked on all madden...now personally i believe tournaments should be ranked caus u can use wat ever team u want but ppl say sim works better in all-madden...that i dont see but its up to u guys to tell me da difference...

for future tournament i want to find away to advertise the winner like on the homepage or something we dnt have anything as far as give aways like ebooks and maddencash and i dont wanna put out money for trophies even tho that would be good...so give me ideas so we can work on this for tournament #3
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty2009-04-15, 20:40

dumb thing coming from me, but a game is a game. ranked or unranked, I don't think it matters. If we have a dispute about who won or who lost, we go to EA sportsworld, and see what the score was, just in case some1 is lying about getting "disconeected", or quitting.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty2009-04-16, 07:28

good idea about putting the winner on the home page buddah. it getsmore exposure to the SIM section. personally on the all madden thing/all pro thing. if i can't trust my fellow MS'ers, then who can i trust man. if you gotta cheat THAT bad, just so you can have your name on one out of ALOT of madden sites, then go ahead and cheat.....but seriously...the blocking is retarded in all-pro. the linemen see the blitzingbacker andust stand there,the pulling guard doesn't pull, when you move your blocker to cover the gap, he goes and double teams someone else. i give up the LB's with a 72 inch verticle and the safties that can stop and turn on a dime and recover and make up 20 yards to make the deflection/pick. i mean, it's pick your poison really. plus with sim there's alot more running the ball(generally), so i like 6min qtrs for that...and 6mins makes it unranked.

i truly don't care which way you decide man. you asked for my reasoning behind it.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty2009-04-16, 15:41

exactly...for the aspect of SIM if sim is more sim on all madden then we shall go to all madden...i believe noone on here will cheat we havent had that problem so i dont believe anyone will cheat...so from now on in tournaments and leagues we will go all madden 6 minutes

agreed?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty2009-04-16, 21:02

agreed, but if some bs goes on in 1 of my games, u best believe I'm bringin the cam out just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Tournament and Awards   Future Tournament and Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Tournament and Awards
Page 1 of 1