Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New and lookin for league

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil E
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-30

New and lookin for league Empty
PostSubject: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-09, 18:17

New to the site...Haven't been in a league in about 3 years. Not great but love the league aspect and just enjoy biulding a team and playing. I play super straight. 31 year old school teacher with 6 daughters. Anybody need someone to fill the last spot in a league? Shoot me a message. I have college also.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-09, 18:36

What system are you on? we have a sim ps3 league run through this site on leaguedaddy, or we can refer you to a 360 league.

Thanks for joining, and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Phil E
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-09, 18:46

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I have a PS3. I am familiar with LD.

Now that I have been looking through the site, I am not sure I am hard core enough for you guys. I won't be posting all the time and can't play 5 games a day. I could play maybe a game a day but it would have to be at night since I work and have 6 daughters. I'd love to play but...shesh, what would be expected?

Thx again for the response.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-09, 22:16

we do not expect anywhere close to 5 games a day. I believe it is more like 3 games a week. Although i am not sure. But 5 games a day is unreasonable, we do have lives...well ii don't have a life, but most of the members do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Phil E
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-09, 22:38

That sounds great to me man. 3 games a week is ideal. Plenty of playing but still reasonable. Can I please get a team, prefreably one that has just begun with maybe a fantasy draft, or how does that work?
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-10, 00:40

Welcome! Hope you stick around and stay active!
Back to top Go down
Phil E
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-10, 10:34

Thanks for the welcome. Now if I could just get a team you guys can commence to whipping up on me with all your crazy schemes and packages. I'll catch up soon enough though. Give me a half a season or so.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-14, 11:49

welcome to the site bruh! and i feel you on the parenting issue. i have 2 businesses and 2 kids my self but....i love to come into MS during my relax times to enjoy conversations with the fellas here and i may run a few games from time to time. you will enjoy the flexibility of MS.
Back to top Go down
Phil E
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-15, 18:27

OK guys...I haven't touched Madden in months and I am going to sell it unless I can get in a league soon. I wanted to give it one more chance but if I can't get in a league I guess I'll just let her go. Is there a PS3 league you guys have a hole in? Please let me know ASAP.

Hopefully,
Phil
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty2009-04-15, 18:39

We're getting close to being done with our first season...I think. But after that, I know we plan to set up another one right away...

Get in the chatbox and talk to yuckman or pm him...he is the owner of the league and will be the best person to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and lookin for league   New and lookin for league Empty

Back to top Go down

New and lookin for league
Page 1 of 1