Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Weird D-Line play i use

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigblaze13
New MS Member
New MS Member
Bigblaze13

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Weird D-Line play i use Empty
PostSubject: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty2009-04-07, 20:50

This is probably a horrible thing to do but it helped me pressure a guy into a bad into on the last drive of the game for him.

Well I did this with the Titans controlling the FS. When my d line walked up to the line i shifted them before they got into the stance with an arm on the floor. I was planning on blitzing to the side without a TE so I shifted to the left. Before they got into position the ball was snapped and I almost had instant pressure sacking him. To try it again I did the same. My D-line never got into stance so their were strafing from left to right to keep them standing upright. This time however he got a bad throw off which i user picked so I could end the game. My best guess for this is that hese constantly shifting his O-lines blocking. I tried it against the CPU and I got alot of pressure with about 3 sacks.

Can Someone else try this and see if it works. Though dont let your D-line get in stancekeep them upright by changind direction.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty2009-04-08, 16:29

ima have to give this a run
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty2009-04-08, 17:15

I saw a lot of people doing this a few years ago on ps2 madden and it got them good pressure too, I ave never tried it on next gen tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty2009-04-08, 17:35

it works so cuz the o line is expected 4 dem to b in stance, n like if u shift ur line as soon as dey say hike yull get crazy pressure
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty2009-04-08, 18:02

i'll check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird D-Line play i use   Weird D-Line play i use Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird D-Line play i use
Page 1 of 1