Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The OCHO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

The OCHO Empty
PostSubject: The OCHO   The OCHO Empty2009-04-04, 10:01

MSFL - The OCHO
Top 8 Team in the MSFL
now that the season has started, things are slowly starting to take shape around here.

1. The OCHO Cle
The top spot belongs to Cleveland. As the league only unbeaten team left, it wasn't hard for me to figure this out. Ya ain't gotta be the brightest bulb in the knife drawer ya know.

2. The OCHO Ari
The Cardinals are holding strong in the #2 hole. Coulda had the top spot if he had beaten Mickey, but a 5-1 start is nothing to sneeze at. They still feature the league's top passing off and are only giving up 9.5 points per game.

3. The OCHO Pit
The Steelers emerge in 3rd. Sporting a 4-1 record, and undefeated at home, buddah has his team clicking right now. Let's see how this one plays out as the OCHO has another contender for the top team in Pittsburgh.

4. The OCHO Nyj
The Jets have rushed their way into 4th. CJ's Jets are the leagues leading rushing team with 706 yeards on the ground. Let's see how far up the OCHO his bruising style can take him.

5. The OCHO Atl
Iconz is still in the OCHO at #5. His falcons are sitting at 2-1 and trails only the NY Jets in his division. As previously noted, the newcomer is holding his own in the MSFL. Look for the Birds to get downright Dirty and make a movein the weeks to come.

6. The OCHO Jac
The Jag-offs have the leagues #6 offense and coincidentally are 6th in the hearts of the Ocho readers also. The jags finally let us talk about defense. They are 2nd in the league in sacks with 13 and 4th in INT's also with 13. With this defense, this team can easily climb higher than 6th on the OCHO.

7. The OCHO Phi
After a horrid start to the season, the Eagles sneak into the OCHO at #7. Whilenot dominating in any category, Rob has quietly assembled the leagues 2nd ranked offense. Let's see if Coach Ketcham can keep his team fighting.

8. The OCHO Min
Rounding out the OCHO at #8, the vikings have gone from first to worst in the OCHO. Real's got the top offense in the game, but after a 2-0 start, has gone 1-3 in his last four games. Good news is there's no where to go but up for Coach Real's squad.....oh yeah, there are 8 more spots below this one...i forgot about that.

To all the rest of the teamsin the league, YOU SUCK!!!!!! Yes, that includes yours truly, who is in the process of destroying the Cowboys faster than JJ has. If you wanna see your team in the OCHO, it's easy...get better...and practice, practice,practice....

Reporter: "Could you clear about your practicing habits since we can't see you practice?"
Iverson: "If Coach tells you that I missed practice, then that's that. I may have missed one practice this year but if somebody says he missed one practice of all the practices this year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. I told Coach Brown that you don't have to give the people of Philadelphia a reason to think about trading me or anything like that. If you trade somebody, you trade them to make the team better...simple as that. I'm cool with that. I'm all about that. The people in Philadelphia deserve to have a winner. It's simple as that. It goes further than that.
Reporter: "So you and coach Brown got caught up on Saturday about practice?"
Iverson: "If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?
Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. (more laughter)
Reporter: "But it's an issue that your coach continues to raise?"
Iverson: "Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about practice."
Reporter: "Is it possible that if you practiced, not you but you would make your teammates better?"
Iverson: "How in the hell can I make my teammates better by practicing?
Reporter: "So they can be used to playing with you."
Iverson: "They should be used to playing with me. Those are my teammates. So my game is going to deteriorate because I'm not practicing with my teammates? Is my game is going to get worse? I'm asking you, is my game going to get worse? So what about my game? Is my game going to get better because other players are hurt on my team, I mean, do that hurt me? Do you think that hurts me? I'm being honest, people are hurt on my team but do that hurt me? Does that hurt me when I go out there and play 48 minutes, does that hurt me as a player? Does that hurt me if this person is hurt or that person is hurt? Do it hurt me?
Reporter: "You don't need it as much as they do."
Iverson: "What do you mean by I don't need it as much?"
Reporter: "Because you're the superstar"
Iverson: "What do you mean I'm the superstar?"
Reporter: "Because you're better than they are. One of the best in the NBA."
Iverson: "So why are we talking about trade talk or there's a problem with me? No, I'm not obviously I'm not. You're contradicting yourself man. If I'm the superstar, then why is all this happening?" Why does my daughter have to deal with this? Why? I'm the franchise player. Why am I supposed to be having this meeting? Why am I talking to y'all about this?
Back to top Go down

The OCHO
Page 1 of 1