Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Crew Wars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty2009-04-02, 01:42

Man we need to do something to get this sh*t poppin. I think this is the best idea the site has had in a long time and will definitely drive members to the site. I don't understand why no one is participating...

I was thinking we could give everyone a week to get their crews straight. Then next weekend start a Crew war tournament so we can get the buzz going again like it was before.... I think the more crews the site has the better this will be. So if everyone just kept their crew to 3-4 people that would be ideal.

I think this is definitely something that we could carry into "10" and just keep growing. And it doesn't matter if you Win or Lose this is just a great way to play Madden and keep the site growing...
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty2009-04-02, 10:42

thanks jwhie, glad you're still into this idea and stuff. and i admit, even i haven't done my part.

i think we all agree this is a good idea, and something that could work... so PLAY YOUR GAMES. i know the problem we're having right now is inactive crews... so people, dont be afraid to leave your crew or disband your crew to join a new, or more active one.

J - the tournament is a good idea. maybe hit me up with a PM and me and you can work out some details. just let me know what you're thinking... a one day thing? or a weekend thing? i know from experience that giving people extra time does NOT mean they are more likely to play their games. but we can work something out. thanks again.
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty2009-04-09, 22:36

i agree 100 percent
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty2009-04-12, 22:28

i was so excited about this when the idea first came up. and it just fizzled,,, i dunno seemed like people were scared or just wanted a tag infront of their name but didnt wanna participate.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty2009-04-13, 00:18

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
i dunno seemed like people were scared or just wanted a tag infront of their name but didnt wanna participate.

BINGO! Yea it sucks this died...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crew Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Wars   Crew Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Crew Wars
Page 1 of 1