Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to make man coverage work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

How to make man coverage work Empty
PostSubject: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty2009-03-28, 19:39

Really, what you do it just mix it in with your zones, fine good man to man plays that you like and possibly add in a zone or two with it and you'll be set. One man coverage that i like is cover 1 snake, i put the blitzing LB either in a purple or a yellow zone. Also, I would not suggest trying to play man against 4 or 5 wide outs, usually someone can get open. And when i say mix it in with zone, i don't mean like 50:50, maybe like 70 zone 30 man. Or just throw it at them when there not expecting it. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty2009-03-30, 01:27

I run man probably 5 plays a game. I will play cover 2 man and put the safeties in flats, purples, or drop zones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty2009-03-30, 10:33

play cover 1 robber and put 2 players in a purple zone so you got the free safty in a deep zone a hook zone with the strong safty and 2 purple zones and crash the line to the outside so the two remaining players bring desent pressure

this is the best fag defense i run this after every 3 or 4 plays
Back to top Go down
NEWGUY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty2009-05-09, 18:39

man works great for me when i can get pressure with my DE's and sometimes send my DT's in pass coverage to stop some of the slants and out routes
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty2009-05-14, 13:31

its a good unused tactic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make man coverage work   How to make man coverage work Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make man coverage work
Page 1 of 1