Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Live Weather Is Quite Cool, Once U Figure Out How To Make It Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Live Weather Is Quite Cool, Once U Figure Out How To Make It Work Empty
PostSubject: Live Weather Is Quite Cool, Once U Figure Out How To Make It Work   Live Weather Is Quite Cool, Once U Figure Out How To Make It Work Empty2009-12-15, 14:26

1st off, a mea culpa ... i always contended that Live Weather probably didn't work because of a contract fall through between EA and The Weather Channel.

I was wrong.

Live Weather works.

But unfortunately, it's another thing you have to "glitch" in this game in order for it to work.

1st, here's how to get it to work ...

when in the game session, in the advanced settings (where you can change play books) go down to the Stadium choice.

next, just grab the stick and scroll thru the whole lot of stadiums until you come back to your proper stadium. (scroll in one direction, like a quick trip around the world).

that's it. play your game ... and you will get the exact weather that is happening at that moment at that stadium.

and it is pretty cool. it goes well beyond anything the user can get with the weather presets or random weather. i'd explain more, but it's really better to see for yourself.

now, if we can just get the "super geniuses who are so incredible that criticizing them is akin to taking the Lord's name in vain" who do the programming and patches at EA to fix the glitch so it just works as it should (without the tedious scroll around the world) ....oh wait, this is EA, what was I thinking .... maybe by madden 12 they will get around to it when they don't have to spend their resources on propping up a golf franchise who's face man just had his "back nine" exposed.

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com

Live Weather Is Quite Cool, Once U Figure Out How To Make It Work
Page 1 of 1