Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

concede defeat glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

concede defeat glitch Empty
PostSubject: concede defeat glitch   concede defeat glitch Empty2008-03-19, 18:43

In Order for this glitch to work you must be losing by at least 21 points & it will only work in the 2nd half. What you do is if your opponet scores then you go down the field and dont score...then you end up punting the ball away....he gets the ball back...let him run 1 offensive play and then pause the game...then go to concede defeat...it freezes the opponets screen and gives you either a loss or like a friendly quit...i think it is all about timing though..i pull it off bout 8 out of 10 times...it has something to do with the timer so wait till the timer pops up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
dyl pickle979
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: concede defeat glitch   concede defeat glitch Empty2008-03-23, 22:09

it doesnt work like that i know how to do it but please keep them to yourself i want to be able to play some people who play madden fair and take thhier losses like men
Back to top Go down
Theone123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: concede defeat glitch   concede defeat glitch Empty2008-03-23, 23:06

Dude this is glitches and counters. Get out of this section of the board if you don't want to read it.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: concede defeat glitch   concede defeat glitch Empty2008-04-24, 10:54

dyl pickle979 wrote:
it doesnt work like that i know how to do it but please keep them to yourself i want to be able to play some people who play madden fair and take thhier losses like men

This was a original post from our first site and I transfered it to this one, If anybody finds that this glitches don't work or if any other glitch doesn't, please post how they do work, you want be stepping on any toes and would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: concede defeat glitch   concede defeat glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

concede defeat glitch
Page 1 of 1