Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can anyone defeat Dallas?

Go down 
+7
JagsRock95
Dolfinlife
Mix
OGiant23
HT eFFecTz
eddy102293
chisox
11 posters
AuthorMessage
chisox
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-16, 23:39

It seems like Dallas is the team to beat. Most players play with them and they are the best on special teams, running and passing the ball. Is there any trick to stop them? I'm 0-7 vs. Dallas but every game I have playe online has been with the Cardinals. Do I switch teams or am I that bad or is Dallas that good? I need your help!
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-17, 17:35

I do it with the dolphins, but can't with the bolts...weird
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
chisox
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-20, 17:42

eddy I miss you man, how have things been? What web-site are you running now? There were so many that I lost track of which ones were active? Take Care - chisox - Matt
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-26, 01:11

yea more than likely
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-27, 11:57

i bet someone can beat em
Back to top Go down
Mix
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mix

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-30, 17:26

cowboys are very beatable i own them all the time.. their middle linebackers and safeties are so slow. a lot of ppl dont realize that. i burn them with my fastest receiver justin mccariens (92 speed)
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-10-30, 21:20

it is hard sometimes running at that line

but i got Ted Ginn Hands
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
JagsRock95
New MS Member
New MS Member
JagsRock95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 22:14

Yea their secondary is weak u can burn em with deep passes and a fast receiver easy.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 22:35

Well if they sub in pacman for henry it is pretty hard to pass on em. If they kee watkins in instead of roy it makes it very hard to pass on there d. They are weak up the middle that is wher u need to attack em. Ratliff is solid but canty and spears can be suspect. When trying to stop there o many players have a "comfort zone" jus like any player if u get em out of that they can be easily beaten. YOu eith have the kid who tries to bomb deep to owens or jus tries to run with felix. Keep romo in the pocket always have an eye on owens jus like u would have a eye on any speed reciever cause those r the guys who are gonna get big plays. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 22:39

I also thinks it helps since ive been a fan of em forever so i know what there strong points are. Try practicing with them and find what u can and cant do well.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 22:43

it definitely helps to have 2 good corners. work on your run d and trust your defensive backs.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 23:38

I just beat them 38-0 tonight and held them to under 100 yards offense with the Eagles. It was in the new EA Championship thing. The kid was talking s***.. he stopped by the 2nd Touchdown in the first quarter Smile haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-08, 23:42

haha nice work man. they can be beaten. Its jus very hard at times.
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-09, 00:25

kyman is proof that the boys can be beat
lol jk
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty2008-11-11, 01:12

dallas is going down right now so I say yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone defeat Dallas?   Can anyone defeat Dallas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone defeat Dallas?
Page 1 of 1