Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Next year's Tourneys

Go down 
+9
Crunk
D_Cash
tuki94
DaTBa1LHaWK
bigbuddah
chrisc2006
Fudgy
fallingtomato
CJDAWGG14
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Next year's Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 20:50

I know this isn't a real important announcement, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it. But for next year's REAL tourneys we need to represent. That means labbing like crazy, taking the game serious, and bringin home the money. Doing this will bring more people to MS and maybe we'd be able to get bigger tourneys going here, and actually launch the 360 crews.

This means that the ppl who live in or around big tourney areas like Philly, ATL, Florida, and Cali need to buy NCAA to get the button configurations down to get ready for 2010. Don't even play online the 1st week of madden. Just hit the lab and find the PB your going to use, your audibles, and moneyh plays, then take it online.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
fallingtomato
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 20:52

button configs aren't always the same from ncaa to madden...ie.. smart route
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 20:53

there is always a tourney in august for madden at gamestops

im going to my gamestop this year to represent MS to the fullest. I really think i will win it all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 20:58

fallingtomato wrote:
button configs aren't always the same from ncaa to madden...ie.. smart route
This isn't configuration tho. This is a series of buttons. configuration is hitting one button, and one button only. And the configurations you need are the same for both. speed, catch, truck, juke, dive, tackle, hitstick. All the same. Just go out and rep MS and stop complaining about the configurations.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 20:58

I agree with you CJ. One way for this site to get bigger and generate more revenue is for the members to go out there and represent by winning or just having a good showing in tourneys. Gamers would recognize that and would be willing to come here and buy products that are tourney winning schemes. We kind of got on the ebook late with the Pitt book that a bunch of tourney ballers were using. Just from what Mod has showed me by playing him, I know the effort and work that the guys put into that book was great because the stuff is pretty unstoppable. With his new software going into Madden 10 (videos and such), it's only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 21:28

everyone has major points...we need someone to get wit the t-shirt game and see if we can get some shirts to whoever is goin to these tournys i kno personally i will be goin to the 1 in dallas so yall already kno wat it is ima be MS off top but if there where more big time tournaments then i think it would be eazier to show up to them and get ppl...like fudgy said man hit up your local game stop and walmart's tournys and take the s*** down rep MS and we will get new members for sure...as far as the ebook game goes we need for everyone who wants to get involved to make a gameplan of wat books u wanna use and we must get them up as soon as possible so that we can be 1 of the first sites out there with products for madden 10
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 21:55

yea that would be coo... im goin to MC chicago and indy
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 22:46

yea we need to represent, i think this is goin to be a big year for MS. and CJ, great point about not playin online the first week, thats was i did seeing that this is my first year on ps3 and taking online seriously.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-22, 23:59

There was a Tourney Last Year in the summer for Madden 08 at my nearest GameStop and the winner got Madden 09 For free but I didn't go to it because I couldn't drive but now I can so hopefully they do that again for Madden 10
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 00:47

If EA has the NCAA tourneys I will go to the closest ones. Plus I will be going to the MC in ATL and I will probably get me a t-shirt wid the site on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 00:51

I think you guys are forgetting that I can rep the largest Madden hotspot in the nation--WYOMING!
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 02:28

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
If EA has the NCAA tourneys I will go to the closest ones. Plus I will be going to the MC in ATL and I will probably get me a t-shirt wid the site on it.
speaking of it would be tight if we got some madden school shirts, hats, wristbands etc. to rep the site. especially at tourneys and stuff put them up in a store section
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 03:01

I will for sure be reppin MS in cali. im in the middle of LA and SF if there are any big tournys there i will be goin. im pretty sure they have tournys in LA.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 03:16

usually they do SD, LA and i think one in Nor Cal probably near SF
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 08:36

Fudgy wrote:
there is always a tourney in august for madden at gamestops

im going to my gamestop this year to represent MS to the fullest. I really think i will win it all

thats what i do everyyear its pretty easy $ lol cuz scrubs like to try n win
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 17:52

i think madden school needs to get an official logo... cuz my friends dad can print it on a shirt it if we had one and id rep it to the MCs im goin to
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 21:26

ok, so everyone agrees that MS should not play online the 1st week, except for labbing against MS members. Also, create phony accounts to lab s*** you found while labbing and practicing. Also, UDNT, if you could get us free Tees, or just Tee's for like 56 dollars, that'd be greatly appreciated. Also, try to lab with the best ppl from this year. Srry Mickey, but ur list WILL be full the day it drops. No BS tho, the 1st day isn't a smart day to hit online. the 1st day is the day to go into practice mode, pick one PB, go thru EVERY formation, and every package.

I kno this seems kind of odd, but I remember seeing some of the ppl who didn't take this game seriously say they were gunna take 2010 seriously, and I'm giving tips on how to win at tourneys.

Another big thing is sim players. When you hit the lab, act as if you were ME!!! Try to find everything I would, meaning practice your Defense 1st, and offense last. Finding the best D PB is much better than finding a good O pb, cuz any O PB can have money plays, but only a few D PB's have great nanos, and coverage plays. I know you guys might feel wrong trying to find things that don't happen in the NFL, but if you want to win a tourney, PHUCK THE REAL NFL!!!

Tourney players, this gm was designed to be more realsitic as you can see from the screenshot on the front page, meaning ur gunna have to step it up if you want to remain your tourney status(srry sim players, but I have to say it). Make sure you lab the PB you use this year 1st!!! On Defense, go to the top 5 PB's this year. Bmore, 46, Multi D, NE, and 3-4 to try to see what formations are in what, and what formations aren't in certain PB's. Also, look thru the big tourneys rules, and follow them to the Tee. Only use packages to get TE's at WR and such, cuz at tourneys subbing TE's for WR's is illegal.

Try to find a way to RC, or get an animation that may remind you of, or look like the RC, and tell NOONE!!!!!!!!!!! Doing this damn near insures that you will win a tourney, and when you do, don't forget to rock the MS gear.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty2009-03-23, 21:31

yea i can make tees... i originally meant just for me but i guess i can sell em here too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next year's Tourneys   Next year's Tourneys Empty

Back to top Go down

Next year's Tourneys
Page 1 of 1