Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

40 years from now

Go down 
+7
Sun
CapnCrunch
dracocepheus
ghostnote
WestFo3
MiamiXCanes
raptors505
11 posters
AuthorMessage
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-02, 23:58

do you think there will be 60 year olds playing on madden nation (aka us)lol? i have been thinking about this and all of us will have to show the young punks how the old school ballas will roll lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-03, 01:36

lol when im 60 ill still be busting out the west coast and killin people with it
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-03, 02:07

40 years from now 63444
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-07, 13:46

i turn 39 in 2 weeks and i still play.i mostly play online and im not one of the best but im pretty good considering i dont have the time to put in that most hardcore ballers do.even funnier is my main competition is my wife whos 37 and can prob beat half the players on here.shes an eagles fan n ima cowboys fan so it makes for a lil healthy competition.if we ever argue we just take it out on the field.lol.as long as i have my eyesight and some free time ill play football online.the reason i say football and not madden is cause when 2k comes back thats what ill be playing cause its a much better game.alot of u will be playing when ur 40,50 or 60 n will be getting pissed when some 13 yr old kid is abusing ur old school ways with his new glitches.lol
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-10, 20:33

ghostnote wrote:
i turn 39 in 2 weeks and i still play.i mostly play online and im not one of the best but im pretty good considering i dont have the time to put in that most hardcore ballers do.even funnier is my main competition is my wife whos 37 and can prob beat half the players on here.shes an eagles fan n ima cowboys fan so it makes for a lil healthy competition.if we ever argue we just take it out on the field.lol.as long as i have my eyesight and some free time ill play football online.the reason i say football and not madden is cause when 2k comes back thats what ill be playing cause its a much better game.alot of u will be playing when ur 40,50 or 60 n will be getting pissed when some 13 yr old kid is abusing ur old school ways with his new glitches.lol

Cowboys fan but your repping the 49ers that all most as bad as marring an Eagles fan... lol. Yeah I'll still be playing if I can see straight and hold the controller if the still have one.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-10, 22:49

30 years ago a friend of mine bought one of the original pong. I wasn't very impressed. Look how far we've come.

40 years from now the players will be holographic images playing football on a big patch of green holo-carpet on my living room floor. And then they'll look up at me and say, ok boss what next.

P.S. I got 4 kids, 6 grandkids ands their spouses and I can beat the crap out of all of em at Video Games, their friends too. Especially sports games. Except for guitar hero, I have a collection of real guitars, I don't see the point. But maybe that's cuz I'm an old curmudgeon.

Will I be playing in 40 years, I don't think ill make it that far, hope so though

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-11-10, 23:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-10, 22:57

Hmm... Already seeing me control the QB with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-11, 11:04

I'll be playing Madden as long as I physically can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-15, 03:26

c4jun wrote:
I'll be playing Madden as long as I physically can.
100% agree lol
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-15, 12:18

ghostnote wrote:

that is awesome! i bet you guys have a pretty kick ass marriage if you can share hobbies like that. good s***, very good s***!

CapnCrunch wrote:
30 years ago a friend of mine bought one of the original pong. I wasn't very impressed. Look how far we've come.

40 years from now the players will be holographic images playing football on a big patch of green holo-carpet on my living room floor. And then they'll look up at me and say, ok boss what next.

P.S. I got 4 kids, 6 grandkids ands their spouses and I can beat the crap out of all of em at Video Games, their friends too. Especially sports games. Except for guitar hero, I have a collection of real guitars, I don't see the point. But maybe that's cuz I'm an old curmudgeon.

Will I be playing in 40 years, I don't think ill make it that far, hope so though

hey, i think you got 40 more years in ya! haha at least. yeah i dont know you, but with the way modern medicine is, who knows! ok ok but for real, awesome to see people still keeping their interests. as a 25 year old, i sometimes get s*** from people for still playing video games, but its something i've loved since i was 6... and, simply, i'm a gamer.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-15, 18:16

i bet imma be plyn madden 40 yrs from now. imma use the PS8 as communication object to connect with friends and family...... me and my cousins have rivalries so well ply madden as long as we can lol. AS LONG AS EA STEPS THEIR GAME UP
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-16, 07:22

Well I was still ballin' at 42. That was 7 years ago. My team actually took city championships at the Y league. I am a rebounding machine, that's right, I said it, cmon bring it. They called me 'old school'. They'd say "you gonna let that old man school ya". And it kinda stuck.

Anyway, ever since I bought this Freightliner, I been out on the road with no way to play sports, so Xbox is it. I play Madden and NBA 2K.
Back to top Go down
otisp51
New MS Member
New MS Member
otisp51

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-01

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty2009-11-23, 18:48

Guys I am 56 yrs young and have been playing videos games for long time and will be playing until the day I stop breathing. My youngest son got me into online gaming playing madden, and even though my stickin is not that good, I still like playing. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to give some of you pros a good game. One question that I have. How do you level up?

40 years from now 517225

Last edited by otisp51 on 2009-11-23, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : move picture)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

40 years from now Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40 years from now   40 years from now Empty

Back to top Go down

40 years from now
Page 1 of 1