Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

G.N. Rules and Format

Go down 
+5
SdGator
CJDAWGG14
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
PapaSmurf
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

G.N. Rules and Format Empty
PostSubject: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 11:20

GRIDIRON NATION

Gridiron Nation pits your crew up against all others in a gauntlet competition. It's our Madden War. Each crew consists of 3-6 players, that together have the option to accept or extend challenges each week. After the dust has settled, the games are tallied up and an overall winning crew is declared. Join a crew or form one of your own, and get in on the action. In the end, we will find the best crew of Madden 09.

- Crews can have 3-8 members
- Crews may only play only one other crew a week
- The challenging crew picks the first match up, the accepting crew picks the next two, and then they alternate picks until the crew with less members has everyone playing just one game.
- No member can play more than one game per battle
- In case of a tie, the two crew leaders will play one game to decide the winning crew.
- Crews may change their name at any time
- Crew leaders may kick out any member at any time
- Any player must wait one week before switching crews unless granted exception

Game Settings:
- Unranked
- All-Madden
- 5 minute quarters

Gameplay Rules:
- No HB Direct Snap
- No manual/enhanced kick blocking
- No glitching (including intentional motion glitches)
- No hurry-up with the fake punt run
- No intentional disconnecting or lagging
- Position for position rules:
-----Quarterbacks for Quarterbacks
-----Runningbacks for Runningbacks (HB,FB)
-----Wide Receivers for Wide Receivers
-----Tight Ends for Tight Ends
-----Offensive Linemen for Offensive Linemen (T,G,C)
-----Defensive Linemen for Defensive Linemen (DE,DT)
-----Linebackers for Linebackers (LOLB,MLB,ROLB)
-----Secondary for Secondary (CB,FS,SS)
-----Kickers for Kickers (K,P)
- All packages on offense and defense are legal

- Rules subject to change at admins discretion

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-08-14, 17:20; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 12:05

wow im very impressed you did a really great job on this section, congratz!
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 12:54

good setup any fair play rules??
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 13:14

you mean like 4th down rules and stuff? naw we dont need that.

we hate glitchers

but cheezers are stoppable, and its our job to stop them.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 16:24

wait, unranked? how would we know who wins since the stats aren't emailed to us, and it doesn't show up on our recs? I see where your going bcuz some ppl's precious AOL might go down, but they need to man up and realize that they don't win money for having the highest AOL, and need to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 20:07

ok let me make sure i get this right. we can sub de's fir dt's and LOLBs for MLBs? , cbs for FS or SS,,,am i gettin this right? so basically all subs have to be within their basic position group, NO LBs at DE, no TEs at FB, No OL at TE right? just want to be clear and how will we be notified of our games? PSN message, message on here, or a thread posted on here. Ready to get this started!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 20:23

yea basically. Lineman for lineman, DB"s for DB's, and LB's for LB's
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-20, 21:30

yeah.

post here if you have any other questions. or if any one has any problems with any of the rules, or anything we're missing, lets get it in now before this gets going.
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 11:31

wait why unranked?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 12:14

so we can play all-madden! i want this to be serious and fun. all-pro is too easy. if everyone has to play ranked games because they care about their records, we can change it, but all-madden, at least in my opinion, is a lot better.

all the leagues i've ever played in have been unranked games, because we don't need the stats emailed to us, and we can trust people to post their scores.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 14:25

I think everyone that wants to be a part of this will have the integrity to post up the real results from the games without the email. As long as everyone stays on top of it I dont think it will be a problem. besides the MODs and ADMINS can check you career on Madden after u post the result and verify the results if they feel it nessecary or there is a disagreement on a game or whatever.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 14:31

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
I think everyone that wants to be a part of this will have the integrity to post up the real results from the games without the email. As long as everyone stays on top of it I dont think it will be a problem. besides the MODs and ADMINS can check you career on Madden after u post the result and verify the results if they feel it nessecary or there is a disagreement on a game or whatever.
when you play unranked, it doens't show up
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 14:39

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
NO actually ive been apart of an unranked league, THE RESULTS DO SHOW UP in your RECENT GAMES HISTORY, but the W or L does not go on your record, nor do you recieve or lose any ranking points. So as long as u dont go playing 10 games right after your Crew Battle and the MODs or ADMINS need to verify the W or L on there they can. But i dont even think that is necessary since if ur apart of this u will man up to ur W's and L's !
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 14:56

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
NO actually ive been apart of an unranked league, THE RESULTS DO SHOW UP in your RECENT GAMES HISTORY, but the W or L does not go on your record, nor do you recieve or lose any ranking points. So as long as u dont go playing 10 games right after your Crew Battle and the MODs or ADMINS need to verify the W or L on there they can. But i dont even think that is necessary since if ur apart of this u will man up to ur W's and L's !
that's cuz it was a league. league games are supposed to show up.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 15:11

so why would it be any different, shouldnt unranked still show up in ur history and not count againstn ur record and points?

• Either way as long as everyone mans up it shouldnt be a problem.
  • Now what about in the situation of a d/c, i hate the continuation game cuz theres no real way to recreate that same game and situation to that point,, but in the same sense i dont want to see people d/c on purpose. So whats the plan if a d/c occurs?
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 15:30

So I can't put Ware @ DE?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 15:33

[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
So I can't put Ware @ DE?
I think you MIGHT be able to if you pakcage it.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-03-21, 19:56

if u read the rules players must stay in their position catagory. u can only sub LBs for LBs (LOLB, MLB, ROLB) DL for DL (u can put a DE at DT and vise versa)
Pretty much on D u have DL, LB, and DB. So the only way u are gonna get WARE at DE is if its a LB/DE swap package already programed into that formation, no subbing.

On offense u have QB, RB (only running backs and fbs in the backfield), TEs for TEs (NO offensive linemen playing te, only when in the heavy package of a formation), WRs for WRs, (only packages are allowed with TEs playing in the slot, NO running backs playing wr unless in a package, and of course NO DBs playing WR)

• sombody please correct me if i am wrong
Back to top Go down
H1T_$T1CK
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-04-15, 19:05

if you d/c in the first quarter rematch it if agreed, after that the dcer loses... just an idea
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-08-06, 10:35

read the original post if you're interested in how the PS3 Gauntlets for Madden 10 will be going down. it essentially be exactly like this. except 3-5 members, not 3-6 or 3-8.

i mean im still figuring it out and talking with people to get the best format, but this is pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty2009-08-06, 10:48

eggz, u should make a tourney outta the crews.. not like u said but have it just like a crew battle.. have it like:

KREW vs MSOG
STARS vs TFH

if KREW wins 2/3 matchups or 3/5 and STARS wins 2/3.. KREW would move on to the next round to play STARS.. winner of that matchup wins the whole tourney.. i mean we will have as many teams as possible not just those 4

make it like a tourney bracket format but instead of having a single winner, make it the crew as a whole that wins the tourney.. u get what im sayin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.N. Rules and Format   G.N. Rules and Format Empty

Back to top Go down

G.N. Rules and Format
Page 1 of 1