Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?

Go down 
+4
chrisc2006
tuki94
DaTBa1LHaWK
EggzOverEazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty
PostSubject: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-17, 23:14

in madden nation last season.

remember how nephew kicked that last second field goal while he was already in the lead?

well i just found out why he did that. i forget who it was, it was either Dan "The Truth" Brown, or that clown YoMama, but they had money on Dynasty winning, and the other person gave him points. so had Neph not kicked that FG, it was just to cover a bet.

he wasn't being a dick.... or i guess he kinda was. i dunno. but still.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-17, 23:27

well i mean what does it really matter that much anyways? i mean u (dynasty) already lost so what does it matter if u lose by 3 more... i mean yea he didnt have to but i dont understand y not
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-17, 23:39

i hope it was a large amount of money that they betted for
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-18, 10:33

On the EAFL Show, they said it was like 20 dollars. I don't see why Nephew just didn't pay out the bet himself because he was winning $100,000 anyway, rather than look like a dick on national T.V.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-18, 10:38

its a videogame. Why care if someone runs it up?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-18, 10:59

its just GAY to run up the score. and it is a video game, but it is a special video game. i mean, we have websites for it, tournaments, leagues, TV shows, crews, prizes, all kinds of bullshit because this is more than just a game.

and i kinda like to play all games with respect, and running up the score ESPECIALLLLLLY in a big game like that is just a dick move.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-18, 11:43

I only run it up on people who deserve it. Against a straight player I'll even kneel if i'm inside the 10.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 18:30

well...the word "SPORTSMANSHIP" is actually like a unwritten and unspoken code word within the madden community. while i enjoyed watching madden nation.....that move by Y Neph showed a tremendous lack of sportsmanship and disrespect for a classy player (Dynasty) who fought all odds to get to that point. Y Neph knew better! he has been around the tournie scene and circuit for awhile now. just pitiful!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 19:57

Militant X 1 wrote:
well...the word "SPORTSMANSHIP" is actually like a unwritten and unspoken code word within the madden community. while i enjoyed watching madden nation.....that move by Y Neph showed a tremendous lack of sportsmanship and disrespect for a classy player (Dynasty) who fought all odds to get to that point. Y Neph knew better! he has been around the tournie scene and circuit for awhile now. just pitiful!
lol, you just called Dynasty classy. he;s far from that.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 20:05

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
lol, you just called Dynasty classy. he;s far from that.
on madden nation bruh! Dynasty was classy! he took all that garbage from the so-called "madden veterans." who were actually weak (on the show) in my opinion for not wanting to play any elimination games. now in real life? i don't know Dynasty! i don't know how he is. but on the show....to me....he was classy!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 20:26

dynasty really is a good champion. he's actually quite a humble dude. if you ever hear him on those blogtalk show he's real cool about everything.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 22:00

idk well i hit him up on myspace bout mayb gettin a game in and he just read it and ignored me like he is full of himself... i mean yea most ppl would but u can still try to remember that ppl wana get good like u and s*** and u shouldnt b an asshole and ignore them
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty2009-03-22, 22:42

lol on madden ntion, dynasty didnt jus talk to talk. he talked his trash in clutch situations where he made the right plays, but at the madden challenge his ego jus exploded to a new level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?   you guys remember dynasty vs nephew? Empty

Back to top Go down

you guys remember dynasty vs nephew?
Page 1 of 1