Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Quarters Commit Scheme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Quarters Commit Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty2009-03-14, 04:24

Not really a scheme, but brings pressure and keeps good coverage.
Setup: call any cover 3 out of Quarters, and put both DE's on contains. back up the DB's.
Control the safety playing deep and run commit. the two ends should run around the tackles if the QB even attempts to move.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty2009-03-15, 10:32

wait u always run commit.. no matter wat the situation is???
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty2009-03-15, 13:25

i like the Qrtrs formation. i will definately try this and get back to you about it
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty2009-03-30, 03:20

isnt there a play in qtrs that has the DEs both in contain and a cover 3 setup already? i think there is if so can u just call that play and do the other steps back up the DBs and run commit?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty2009-03-30, 10:03

[EXS] BOSTN BEANR wrote:
isnt there a play in qtrs that has the DEs both in contain and a cover 3 setup already? i think there is if so can u just call that play and do the other steps back up the DBs and run commit?
yeah there is! i use the 3-4 Dbook. i run that Qrtrs Contain play. the DEs are already in a contain, 2DBs are in Buzz Zones (purple), the CBs are in Deep Zones (dark-blue), MLB is in a slanted Hook Zone (yellow), the Middle Safety is also in a slanted Hook Zone (yellow), 2 Safeties are in the Deep Zones (dark-blue) over the middle.

i absolutely love running this play on long yards needed and behind a few of the Qrtr blitzes i use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarters Commit Scheme   Quarters Commit Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarters Commit Scheme
Page 1 of 1