Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

no more pass or run commit??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

no more pass or run commit?? Empty
PostSubject: no more pass or run commit??   no more pass or run commit?? Empty2009-10-24, 20:20

am i right or is there a new way to do it??
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: no more pass or run commit??   no more pass or run commit?? Empty2009-10-24, 20:25

Its not in madden this year
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: no more pass or run commit??   no more pass or run commit?? Empty2009-10-25, 04:12

the reason: it was kinda a glitch some players would be in a deep cover 3 man and when the QB hiked the ball the opponent would run commit and every one would be covered thats why it's not on the game no more

it never worked against me though every time i played someone like that i would put both my wr's on streak routes and when the opponent would run commit i would just throw a pass to one of my wr's easy TD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more pass or run commit??   no more pass or run commit?? Empty

Back to top Go down

no more pass or run commit??
Page 1 of 1