Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young

Go down 
+11
Swag Escobar
ihaveadream-mlk
PapaSmurf
W A V Y D R E
D_Cash
jchizzy8
ELeiser17
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
godfather12404
jrcianci
15 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty
PostSubject: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-03-12, 13:11

man i hate playin people that use vince young and chris johnson cuz vince is way too fast and he always escapes the sack and runs around until someone gets open and johnson is way too good as a rookie rb on madden he can catch run break tackles everything knowing in real life he never breaks a tackle with power he evades and y on madden when u get tired u run faster? how do u stop them
Back to top Go down
godfather12404
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-03-13, 18:50

try using contains and spys.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-03-13, 19:13

spys are like delayed blitzes on the run, so use spys and then blitz the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-03-13, 20:15

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
spys are like delayed blitzes on the run, so use spys and then blitz the other side.
good point! plus...i run the 3-4....so....i have plenty of speed at the LB position to surprise cats that like to roll out with Vince. i try to keep Johnson to the inside with CB blitzes and by spreading the D-line and crashing it outward. i just try to mix in a lot of different types of coverages.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 09:41

Try using the Oakland Raiders. They are incredibly fast on defense.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 10:01

I always play as a LB to contain Young and keep a good amount of DL and spread them out
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 11:50

If you notice he likes to scramble out to the side right away after calling hike, bring the CB Blitz.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 16:16

contains ... cb fox blitz ..

be sure to have contains
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 16:50

jrcianci wrote:
man i hate playin people that use vince young and chris johnson cuz vince is way too fast and he always escapes the sack and runs around until someone gets open and johnson is way too good as a rookie rb on madden he can catch run break tackles everything knowing in real life he never breaks a tackle with power he evades and y on madden when u get tired u run faster? how do u stop them

lol i luv to face peeps who use vince cuz he suks so dam bad... jus use alot of contain
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 18:56

7florida2fynest7 wrote:
jrcianci wrote:

lol i luv to face peeps who use vince cuz he suks so dam bad... jus use alot of contain

I use the titans as well as VY. The best way to defend him is blitzing cause he will throw the ball away under pressure. Johnson is a beast so idk what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-12, 19:30

contains work just fine mixed in with blitz
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-14, 19:55

I used the titans like once and I killed the guy I was playing but I think that was bcuz he just sucked but when ever I hade Johnson if I didnt find a hole and someone got a hand on him he folded in half everytime could of just been bad luck though but I love his speed and that teams defense
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 09:30

7florida2fynest7 wrote:

ummm....to be honest....i have an online partner that runs the Titans and this cat is hellacious with Vince Young as the qb. he knows when to scramble to the left or the right side, when to stay in the pocket and what positions VY needs to be in to make the most accurate passes. and defensively? well...the titans are top-notch imo!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-04-15, 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 10:23

the titans defence is not top notch at all
i can name 13 better defences

cowboys
pats
chargers
raiders
eagles
bears
ravens
steelers
cardnals
packers
redskins
broncos
vikings

to beat the titans make them throw
vince young is a really bad qb. if there useing kerry collins then idk what to tell you
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 10:36

Mister_JP wrote:
the titans defence is not top notch at all
i can name 13 better defences

cowboys
pats
chargers
raiders
eagles
bears
ravens
steelers
cardnals
packers
redskins
broncos
vikings

to beat the titans make them throw
vince young is a really bad qb. if there useing kerry collins then idk what to tell you

their defense is top-notch! guess it depends who's running them bruh! it's the "scheme" not the "team" that makes the difference. my boy is a level 36 and he only uses the titans dude. and his defense is amazing! and of course....the RAVENS defense is superb! that goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 10:48

i think i know your boy, is his name gabby or something?
and if you use the same scheme with any of those other teams your better off. titans defence is slow and short.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 11:00

Mister_JP wrote:
and if you use the same scheme with any of those other teams your better off. titans defence is slow and short.

no that is not his name. and you really need to peep the titans roster JP. i think that you will be really surprised. they are actually a good defensive squad. better than my Ravens or Dallas? i am not saying nor have i ever said that. but...are they are good defensive team? imo....yes! but again..that may depend on who's running them. my boy runs them in the 46D.....they are hellacious!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-04-15, 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 11:01

sorry....double post!
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 11:28

I run with the Titans and also run the 46 D. They play really well for me....one of the biggest suprises to me was Nick Harper....PLAYS AWESOME???
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-15, 11:43

Militant X 1 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:

no that is not his name. and you really need to peep the titans roster JP. i think that you will be really surprised. they are actually a good defensive squad. better than my Ravens or Dallas? i am not saying nor have i ever said that. but...are they are good defensive team? imo....yes! but again..that may depend on who's running them. my boy runs them in the 46D.....they are hellacious!

im going to check them out later then.
i usely reck the titans with one simple scheme cause or how slow they are.
Back to top Go down
t3n lb wang
New MS Member
New MS Member
t3n lb wang

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty2009-04-18, 13:43

yea, i actually manually blitz the dt's and a DE and the other DE in a contain while coming out of a corner blitz out of the opposite direction of the containing DE and .so he rolls out de's got him,if he starts moving back the othr direction either a dt or the cb will get him.and as for johnson i jus do the same thing but pinch my line and spotlight johnson,the defense in more aggresive to getting to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young   how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young Empty

Back to top Go down

how do u stop the titans chris johnson and vince young
Page 1 of 1