Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MIR Catch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

MIR Catch Empty
PostSubject: MIR Catch   MIR Catch Empty2009-03-08, 04:57

I posted this catch here, because it's only for xclusive members. I know other sites have way to do this, but I'm going to tell my way. BTW, this is the catch where you lob it up, and its damn near impossible to intercept without dropping a WR back there(sweeping the tourney scene)

Setup:
Come out of a Shotgun base play.
Have a WR(preferably 6'4 or taller) run a fade route on the outside(He can be a TE< but make sure it qualifies within the rules)
wait for him to get maybe 20 yards downfield, and throw a lob holding down, and L2(L2 gives the ball some loft so its easier to catch)
Once that ball leaves the QB's hands, switch on the WR and SPRINT to the red circle, and catch it as if you were doing an RC.

it takes practice, but its crazy ill. It is the cheeseiest thing ever if your one of the ppl who runs out of bounds so the DB's don't react, but if you dtay in bounds, you can win money games and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

MIR Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIR Catch   MIR Catch Empty2009-03-08, 15:07

hmmm.. I think I have done this on accident before but I never really cared how to actually learn it.. I will give it a try now thanks.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

MIR Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIR Catch   MIR Catch Empty2009-03-08, 15:16

lol, theres nuthin to learn. just lbo and come back as if you were doin a RC.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

MIR Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIR Catch   MIR Catch Empty2009-03-10, 20:48

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I posted this catch here, because it's only for xclusive members. I know other sites have way to do this, but I'm going to tell my way. BTW, this is the catch where you lob it up, and its damn near impossible to intercept without dropping a WR back there(sweeping the tourney scene)

Setup:
Come out of a Shotgun base play.
Have a WR(preferably 6'4 or taller) run a fade route on the outside(He can be a TE< but make sure it qualifies within the rules)
wait for him to get maybe 20 yards downfield, and throw a lob holding down, and L2(L2 gives the ball some loft so its easier to catch)
Once that ball leaves the QB's hands, switch on the WR and SPRINT to the red circle, and catch it as if you were doing an RC.

it takes practice, but its crazy ill. It is the cheeseiest thing ever if your one of the ppl who runs out of bounds so the DB's don't react, but if you dtay in bounds, you can win money games and all that stuff.

i had a cat to do this play on me 2x during a game. i won....but....that catch really really pissed me off big time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIR Catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIR Catch   MIR Catch Empty

Back to top Go down

MIR Catch
Page 1 of 1