Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

User Catch/Rocket Catch issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyleralan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-15

User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty
PostSubject: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty2009-08-15, 16:47

Hey guys,

It is getting a bit frustrating, but this year I am having troubles with user catches. I swear I am pressing triangle (ps3), but my players seems to do NOTHING. I have had several catches/interception chances only for the other guy making the catch b/c my guys just doesn't react! Any help would be much appreciated also add me, my psn: skyleralan if you can help with user catches and timing.

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
skyleralan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty2009-08-15, 17:29

attempting right now in practice and on the out my guy won't jump straight up. Tips, etc. would be AWESOME somebody!!!
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty2009-08-15, 17:44

Cause uhhh.......they tried to make it more diff. to RC in 10....cause its gay/cheap/ ****** way to play. Madden 10= SIM
Back to top Go down
skyleralan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty2009-08-15, 17:54

I am not saying I want to perfect the rocket catch by any means, but I am struggling on defense when I my guy doesn't go up for the pick and it goes straight over my head when I am in position and moving up for the INT.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty2009-08-15, 18:06

Maybe its from lagging online play. I know on offense the wr has no reaction when you try to rc the same way from previous years. Haven't even practiced it since the demo because it was so impossible for me to do a rocket catch. On defense just hit strafe and catch and you should at least knock the ball down if you don't get an interception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Catch/Rocket Catch issues   User Catch/Rocket Catch issues Empty

Back to top Go down

User Catch/Rocket Catch issues
Page 1 of 1