Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Creating a Scheme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Creating a Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Scheme   Creating a Scheme Empty2009-02-27, 21:25

Creating a successful scheme

In this E-book I will show you how to create a successful scheme out of any formation

Steps:
1. Your first step is to choose a formation that you like, or would like to learn to use.

2. Your second step is to lab, and figure out what plays work best in certain situations or against certain coverages.

3. Your third step is to set up your audibles so that you have a few backup plays in case your opponent is stopping your primary plays.

Backup Scheme
You will always need a backup scheme. The reason for that is, you WILL play someone who knows how to stop it. I have played plenty of people who stopped my primary scheme, so I went to my backup and had more success with it. Lots of people mix the run and pass up in their schemes. You can do the same if you’d like, or do a harder scheme like this. Use a lot of running plays, then come out in a big set, and use playaction. That’s my backup scheme, and it works great with full-house and I-form.

My Secondary Scheme:
I’m going to give you my Secondary scheme since you paid for this.

Trips TE Scheme:

PA Deep Attack
Setup: Hot Route your #3 WR to do a fade route. Hot route your TE to block.

After The Snap: scramble out to the right.

Looks: If your opponent isn’t playing deep safety, look for your receiver running the deep post route.
If your opponent IS playing deep safety, your first look will be your receiver in the middle running the fade route. You WILL have to wait for him to come back though, and then throw a bullet to him.
If your opponent is bringing a corner blitz or playing man coverage look for your receiver running the drag route, and I recommend that you use a fast WR or RB, because he will break one for a big gain.

Trips Attack
Setup: hot route your receiver on the far right to a streak route. Hot Route your TE and or RB to block. Hot route your receiver on the far left to run a slant to the inside

Looks: If your opponent ISN’T playing deep safety wait for your receiver on the deep post to get open and throw it to him.
If your opponent IS playing deep safety, look for your receiver on the inside slant. If your opponent is playing man get it to the receiver running the inside slant.

Slot Quick Flat
Setup: hot route your outside right receiver to do a streak route.

Looks: your first look will be the receiver on the middle. If he’s in cover 2, you should throw it to your receiver running the streak.

WR Corner
Setup: Hot route your middle receiver on a streak.

Looks: your first look will be the receiver running the corner.
Your second look will be the middle receiver on the streak, but you have to use precision passing to the right, if the safety doesn’t play up on him.
HB Swing
Setup: (optional) hot route your RB and or TE to block

Looks: Your first look will be your receiver on the far right running the corner.
Your second look will be the TE running the corner route, if you know how to RC, this will be great for you. Your third Look will be your middle receiver running the short curl route.
Your two final looks will be the HB and far left WR, the HB for cover 3, or cover 4, and the WR for a cover 2 play.

WR Short Post - This is a short yardage play, I wouldn’t advise using it on anything but short yardage
Setup: have your TE block. Hot Route the WR on the far left to run an OUTSIDE slant.

Looks: Your first look will be the middle receiver running the short curl route(He doesn’t get guarded a lot, unless its man coverage.
Your Second Look will be the far right receiver running the slanted curl route(these routes don’t get guarded for some reason either.
Your third look will be the receiver running the outside slant route.
That’s it for Shotgun Trips TE, and I hope these will help you out with your game.

I hope you have success with creating your scheme like I did with mine.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Creating a Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating a Scheme   Creating a Scheme Empty2009-02-27, 22:05

i like that secondary im goin to mix that in with my other i form scheme
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Creating a Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating a Scheme   Creating a Scheme Empty2009-02-27, 22:10

another thing i like to do is run a quick pass to the rb out of this to the right side. so it is hard for them to cover the quick pass and the deep post. run and gun is a great playbook
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Creating a Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating a Scheme   Creating a Scheme Empty2009-02-27, 23:09

CJ likin da scheme man, to bad i dont run wit da RNG PB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content