Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The User Fade In Catch

Go down 
+7
PapaSmurf
KidProDiiGy
flphinatic
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
EggzOverEazy
nawfside512
SticK2NaSty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

The User Fade In Catch Empty
PostSubject: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 10:50

I have known how to do this for sometime and have used it. I noticed not many people use it on this site. This play is all about distroying, Cover2,3,4. I do recomend to do this with a WR 6'0 or taller. When someone plays back on their corners and you run a fade (Hot route then up on the Right stick) the corner will play more inside and just back pedal all the way down the field. When this happens throw to the outside! Your WR will sometimes even be running on the sidelines, still throw it outside. Your throw will be placed just on the outside of the sideline. Your opp. will think its and incompletion for sure. Your wide out will be coming for the ball, take user control come in a bit more then user catch. Dont stop when you come in sort of go diagnol toward the ball and keep running then hit the catch. This ball will either go for big yardage, or be swatted but maybe only 1-5% of the time will it be picked.
How to stop this...
First find a play that has man coverage on the WR your opp is using, and take the safety and user him. You sould usually try to swat this unless you know you have the pick. If you miss the pick it will usually end up in a TD.

Last edited by G0T_ST1CK on 2009-02-24, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 12:56

Yo man I love that, I do it at least 3 times a game, then they start playing that sideline with a 2 man or 3 deep and i just hot route a slant and burn that corner.....
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 13:02

man.... ive been trying to do this with Jason Campbell since i got the Skins in that league... but he REFUSES to throw to the sidelines.

i see the coverage, i hot route the receiver to a fade, i drop back, set my feet, fire, and the ball goes to the inside, directly to the DB. its frustrating.

but yeah this play works with accurate QBs. if you try this with inaccurate QBs you are taking a risk, but its still possible.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 13:44

wat pass lead should i use?
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 18:58

well you should make sure you push your analog stick to the outside of the WR. If you throw it inward it will be a pick or knockdown.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-24, 19:14

oh thanks ill try it
Back to top Go down
flphinatic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-25, 21:55

is this for short yardage or long and do you lob it or bullet pass?
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-25, 23:53

This is for big gains, as it says in the post, and you bullet this pass
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 04:07

i will have to try this hope i can do it
Back to top Go down
flphinatic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 08:56

hmm it wasnt working very well for me...
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 09:27

i have something simaler to all these user catches, u place ur outside wr on a out route to the 1st down, and as soon as he is about to hit the sidelines you the the ball wit a bullet holding up
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 09:35

i have been able to hit this type of play off and on. i have to work on it some more this weekend when i lab my RCing.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 11:35

Do you have to hold the L2 for a better pass??
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-02-26, 20:49

no you dont need L2 just make sure you pass it outside
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-03-25, 19:22

It can be effective if used correctly
Back to top Go down
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-03-25, 19:48

i had someone really good do this to me and i couldn't STOP IT its' get's so frustrating lol
Back to top Go down
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-03-26, 10:51

lol i do this all the time with my trips attack play if the deep post is not wide open then i can easly catch it on the fade route to the outside wr

i got really good stick so to slow it down cuz it cant be stopped cuz if you throw in a few hb draws your opponant will stop pass commiting

if there doing the fade routes to the right side pick 43 spy 3 blitz bump and run and control the strong safty send a d end to the flats and man the blitzing player on the running back or the tightend

if they do it on the left side you can pick spy 3 blitz and flip the play and use the same adjustments but this time user the free safty

you can also pick safe out of the the 46 what makes this play different then any other cover 4 plays is that the purple zone goes father to the outside then other purple zones will this play send a d end to the flats and control the other d end

GT XxxTrapHeroxxX
record 187-29
aol 23
DNF% 9
level 37

GT xxXJuiceManeXxx
aol 22
record 11-1
level 6
Back to top Go down
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty2009-03-26, 10:58

add both of my GT im getting my xbox back today so we can play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User Fade In Catch   The User Fade In Catch Empty

Back to top Go down

The User Fade In Catch
Page 1 of 1