Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Making your QB sneak unstoppable...

Go down 
+15
Mcnair2Wycheck
EggzOverEazy
Militant X 1
Ketcham While They're Hot
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
flphinatic
KidProDiiGy
PapaSmurf
pkismyname
W A V Y D R E
NewbieX2
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
SticK2NaSty
19 posters
AuthorMessage
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty
PostSubject: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 11:12

This is just a tip for QB sneaks on short yardage. The best way to do this is as soon as you take the snap press the HURDLE button. Keep on pressing it. Not only does it keep you going forward but it avoids all the guys falling on the ground. Often times you can hurdle a few people. Even if you are hit, 80% of the time you will fall forward, giving you that yard you needed. I Just noticed some of you get stopped on QB sneaks.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 12:47

but there's a very good chance you're gonna fumble if u do this

i usually pinch the line and just truck stick and i get it 90% of the time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 13:23

punt block zone shuts all this s*** down. especially the hurdle, cuz for some reason every time Urlacher hits the QB durling the hurlde, he falls backwards
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 13:34

Idk it may be just me but tarvaris has never fumbled on the hurdles when i have done it.
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 14:13

I've been hurdling for a long time and it works great. What REALLY gets me is when another guy does a qb sneak and I call a perfect play on D and I'll get Aaron Rodgers truckin 3 guys for the first or some bull. Happens so much.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 14:31

lol watever anyone do.. do not turn to tap X or square i try that and i got SNATCHed in the air by a LB or CB... lol
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 15:56

Yeah lol i think its stupid how they just pluck you out of the air when you dive over the pile.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-16, 16:34

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
punt block zone shuts all this s*** down. especially the hurdle, cuz for some reason every time Urlacher hits the QB durling the hurlde, he falls backwards

I use punt block zone too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-17, 09:34

Crenshawboi013 wrote:

yes i use punt block sone alot in 1-5 yard line
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-17, 15:38

quaterbacks harldy ever fumble on qb sneaks when i do it because if i only need a yard i say hike truck stick forward than i dive
Back to top Go down
flphinatic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 10:32

i just truck stick ive only gotten stopped once or twice
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 10:36

gee2012 wrote:
quaterbacks harldy ever fumble on qb sneaks when i do it because if i only need a yard i say hike truck stick forward than i dive
lol i slide when i do my qb dive
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 12:07

ive never fumbled while hurdling on the qb sneak and ive been doin it for a while now... and the punt block zone doesnt really shut anything down... ive had a number of people come at me with the punt block zone and if i get past the first guy i get at least 5 yards on the qb sneak and if i dont get past him i get a yard or 2 and still get the first down. the punt block zone is overrated. Since i started hurdling when i qb sneak i dont remember ever being stopped..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 12:35

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
ive never fumbled while hurdling on the qb sneak and ive been doin it for a while now... and the punt block zone doesnt really shut anything down... ive had a number of people come at me with the punt block zone and if i get past the first guy i get at least 5 yards on the qb sneak and if i dont get past him i get a yard or 2 and still get the first down. the punt block zone is overrated. Since i started hurdling when i qb sneak i dont remember ever being stopped..

The punt block zone is not overrated at all...the only reason you are probably getting past these guys is because they don't run commit...If I run commit during someone's qb sneak, they NEVER get back to the line...
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 13:34

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
BOSTN BEANR wrote:

The punt block zone is not overrated at all...the only reason you are probably getting past these guys is because they don't run commit...If I run commit during someone's qb sneak, they NEVER get back to the line...
ive labbed this a little and it doesnt work for me at all either. i did what someone else said to do as well by reblitzing LBs and run commit and it doesnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 18:11

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! 8)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 18:20

the only think about the punt block i dont like is that i can run the toss all over it. and those are my 2 goaline options. either sneak if i dont think theyre defending against it, and toss if i think they are.

ive never been stopped by an special teams formation with my toss. thats why i use a play designed to stop goaline formations... Gaps Fire. in my opinion it is much more effective at shuttung the offense down if you have good user pursuit. if your user skills aren't up there all the way, then i do suggest using the punt block formation i guess.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-18, 18:54

KMzGOLD wrote:
but there's a very good chance you're gonna fumble if u do this

i usually pinch the line and just truck stick and i get it 90% of the time

That's what I do too, I'd be scared of fumbling If I hurdled. I make it a good enough % of the time as it is.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-19, 20:37

something i usually do a QB sneak which helps me out is motioning the FB to the right and right when he gets next to the QB you hike it. This will pick up any linebacker that shoots through the A gap and allow you to get in much easier. if u combine this with the truck stick or slide i think you could get in like 100 percent of the time
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-25, 19:31

qb sneak is a joke so easy to shut down with overloading the a gap
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-25, 23:35

ATL4life727 wrote:
Crenshawboi013 wrote:

yes i use punt block sone alot in 1-5 yard line

Best way to get the QB Sneak everytime is put QB Sneak in your audibles, come out in 5 Wide so the D isn't in goalline or punt zone and then audible to the Qb Sneak...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty2009-02-27, 12:57

cj what play was i doing vs you when you picked punt block formation?
i was running vs that sooo easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making your QB sneak unstoppable...   Making your QB sneak unstoppable... Empty

Back to top Go down

Making your QB sneak unstoppable...
Page 1 of 1