Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside Empty
PostSubject: Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside   Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside Empty2009-02-14, 12:09

I saw that TML had a write-up of this in the lab, and since I can't get into the lab, I decided to lab it again, and see what I could find.
Here's what I found:
The Inside WR does a screen, so you can make an unexpected screen out if this play by using slide protection either left or right, throwing it fast and running in whatever direction you slide protected.
On the other side, you have a flat curl combo that gets open on a regular cover 3.
The HB runs a delayed route, so if its a blitz you can dump it off to him or the WR on the screen route for some good yardage.
The outside left WR should be hot routed to a smart routed out route, or a fade. it should be an RC route other than streak.
You don't have to use slide protection for the screen, bucz with or without it, this play is money.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside   Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside Empty2009-02-14, 14:19

is the outside left receiver useless if you dont know how to RC?
Back to top Go down

Shotgun 4 WR- Slot outside
Page 1 of 1