Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ne PB Slot screen in the SG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TiMeToShine
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty
PostSubject: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty2009-08-20, 06:10

Now b4 all of u guys go not another new user with the first post asking for helps and tips. Iam long time member just changed and made everything new. But i played this kid and used this stupid play everyplay just wondering if u guys had any tips/ideas on how to stopit i tried everything. Slot screen in the sg in the NE PB
Back to top Go down
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty2009-08-20, 07:50

id say get in man to man and press coverage it. Happened to me yesterday too and i also dropped my safety a little more down while usering em
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty2009-08-20, 10:00

you can either run man coverage or just manually cover it with a LB or DE
Back to top Go down
2much4u
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty2009-08-20, 16:11

lol I think that play is posted as a money play
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty2009-08-20, 19:39

there are a couple of screens in the ne playbook that are quite effective. FL screen is considered by some as a money play but really you just gotta press coverage in man 2 man and the play is stopped 90 percent of the time. Ocassionally they get there blocks and you cant do much though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ne PB Slot screen in the SG   Ne PB Slot screen in the SG Empty

Back to top Go down

Ne PB Slot screen in the SG
Page 1 of 1