Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats the most crucial part of the game?

Go down 
+10
SdGator
W A V Y D R E
jwhite
KidProDiiGy
EggzOverEazy
PapaSmurf
b dawk 20
Fudopi is That Dude
jchizzy8
CJDAWGG14
14 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty
PostSubject: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 18:29

Whats the most crucial part of the game for you? For me it'd have to be scoring in less than a minutes with less than 3 timeouts.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 18:31

Um, I think the thing that i would like to be better at is finishing. I have no trouble driving down the field but it seems like once i get in the redzone I have to settle for alot of Filed Goals...
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 18:32

winning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 20:38

i would say 3rd down because you put yourself into enough4 down attempts your goin to fail eventually
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 21:26

i hate being backed up on in my own 1-5 yard line,
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-13, 21:54

b dawk 20 wrote:
i would say 3rd down because you put yourself into enough4 down attempts your goin to fail eventually

yeah thats a good point. i gotta agree with b dawk, if you can convert AND shut down your opponent on 3rd down, you're golden.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-19, 23:05

STOPPING YOUR OPPONET FROM SCORING IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF THE GAME
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-19, 23:09

The final 2 minutes of the first half. You can put someone out of the game if you score and then get the ball back. Or keep yourself in the game.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-20, 00:08

gee2012 wrote:
STOPPING YOUR OPPONENT FROM SCORING IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF THE GAME

same here
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-20, 06:09

dancer the coin toss lol, i bet that if i could look back and study it that if I win the coin toss and get my choice to kick that i win about 75% of those games. If I lose the toss probably more like 60%. Seriously tho the last 2 mins of the 1st half and the 1st possesion of the second half. Especially if you have the ball last in the first half and get the ball to start the second half. Really can close the door right there if u execute. Especially in those shootout type of games cuz you really put a squeeze on your opp.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-20, 07:48

Finishing halfs, getting some sort of points from your drives... being able to stop the opponents offense... there are so many things really... its hard to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-20, 10:24

the most crucial point of any game for me....since i run the Ravens....is to be able to not only control the tempo of the game defensively....but offensively.....to put up 6 points EVERYTIME i hit the red zone. and....to NEVER....have to play from to far down but to either blow a lead wide open early....or....to keep the game close for a chance to win later in the second half.
Back to top Go down
Gator
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gator

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-20, 14:24

Defense.

With so many gimmicks being thrown at your defense, its crucial to slow or stop these "Chesedik" offenses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimgaming.com
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty2009-02-21, 00:13

rly for me its the coin toss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the most crucial part of the game?   whats the most crucial part of the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the most crucial part of the game?
Page 1 of 1