Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?

Go down 
+6
Fudgy
moss81
Adel92
Ketcham While They're Hot
jchizzy8
Hormel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 21:55

Ok Ok, look I understand, the dude absolutely tore the roof down last year. He made it fun, he made it exciting and he did things that people thought weren't humanly possible, thats great and all but come on, when you are trying gimmick dunks like this, the chance for injury is always there. I'm sure the Nba wouldn't want to see one of the faces of the leagues hurt in a Slam Duck Contest.

I've always felt that the slam duck contest was for people to come out and say "Hey nba i'm here" and I think Howard did that last year, that dunk contest took him from all star, to super star, so why would you risk the injury and do it again. Would have best been left alone in my opinion, I just hope he doesn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 22:05

He just wants to let everyone know that he is still the bset and last year wasnt luck, i think he will continue to do it until someone knocks him out of first
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 22:14

Give me an example of a player who was previously injured in a slam dunk contest....
Back to top Go down
Adel92
New MS Member
New MS Member
Adel92

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 22:19

He's needs to defend his title. And I think Dwight has only missed like 2 games his whole career, the mans a BEAST!!
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 22:51

This is true I cant think of anyone getting hurt in a slam dunk contest
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 22:54

i want to see him do another superman lol.

idk who else is in the slam dunk contest. can someone tell me???
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 23:27

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
Give me an example of a player who was previously injured in a slam dunk contest....
anytime someone jumps in the air they have a chance of coming down and injuring themselves,
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-09, 23:44

Hormel wrote:
Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
anytime someone jumps in the air they have a chance of coming down and injuring themselves,

lol no s*** man...everytime a human takes a step, they have a chance of injuring themselves...i'm gonna need more evidence for your point to be valid on any level lol...
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 00:27

i am wondering why nate robinson is doing it again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 00:54

KMzGOLDâ„¢ wrote:
i am wondering why nate robinson is doing it again?
im not sure if u can do it if u lose, but also they have to make ne faces in the nba,thats why rudy fernandez is in it dis year
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 01:44

Lebron needs to do the slam dunk contest!
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 02:08

dwight can stay

nate needs to leave.. hes really not that flash

just gets the short man hype

the dunk off should of been

Dwight Howard .. Rudy Gay .. Gerald Green .. Andre Igodula.. James White (DLeague)
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 02:10

also i would rather

joe alexander and russal westbrook

over nate and rudy fernandez

i no nate doesnt have any new

and not sure wat rudy can do but i kno joe and russal can jump hight den him
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 04:16

hes a beast and wants to defend his title. I think he loves making the dunk contest fun for the fans and obviously it had sucked 5 outa the past 6 years before last year. hes creative and understands its for the fans and he has fun doin it...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 20:30

Hey, do you want to join one of the newest Madden sites out there? Then join the Maddenholics. We don't claim to be the best Madden site out there but just a place where you can get tips and to find someone to play. Since we're still growing, you will receive a lot of attention when you join since our members want to help improve your game. We now also include "Maddenholics Cash" which you can use to purchase eBooks. We are now starting our "blog" which is going to be right on the forum so you can comment it. FREE MADDEN SCHOOL EBOOKS!

http://maddenholics.forumotion.com
or google "Maddenholics".

Hey, do you want to join one of the newest Madden sites out there? Then join the Maddenholics. We don't claim to be the best Madden site out there but just a place where you can get tips and to find someone to play. Since we're still growing, you will receive a lot of attention when you join since our members want to help improve your game. We now also include "Maddenholics Cash" which you can use to purchase eBooks. We are now starting our "blog" which is going to be right on the forum so you can comment it. FREE MADDEN SCHOOL EBOOKS!

Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 21:02

Militant X 1 wrote:
I don't think LeBron is creative enough to go into the slam dunk contest a win. and plus the expectation of him bein the contest would be too high
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty2009-02-10, 21:06

tuki94 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
I don't think LeBron is creative enough to go into the slam dunk contest a win. and plus the expectation of him bein the contest would be too high

lmao r u serious bro

... he really donest need to b that creative

throw alley to him self and jump from freethrow

i kno lebron can come up with some ish

.. u see wat he did to the RAPTORS 7 dunks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?   Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Howard dong the slam duck contest again?
Page 1 of 1