Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ok the highlight contest is REALLY back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

ok the highlight contest is REALLY back Empty
PostSubject: ok the highlight contest is REALLY back   ok the highlight contest is REALLY back Empty2009-09-25, 01:05

ok well i dunno what happened but the highlight contest never really got jumpin this years so i've decided to try and bring it back. but thats all up to how you guys take it. i mean i know you guys be uploadin ur replays and s*** to show all of us in the general talk forums now get a prize for it!!

now heres the rules for the contest:
1.contest spans across both 360 and ps3 so both consoles are invited to participate
2.each contest spans over a month with a winner chosen each week by vote of all MS members
3.each contest week begins on friday and ends that following wednesday which gives me time to set up the polls and count votes by friday
4.winner for the week moves on to the finals for that month held the last week of the month
5.you may enter a highlight once a week but that highlight MUST be different each week for it to be counted in that week's contest. failure to do so will result in a DQ for that month.
6.winners from a previous week in that month may not enter another highlight to be in the contest. if you got a highlight you wanna show us just upload it in your own thread in the section.

ok now to the part you been waitin for:PRIZES

ok now prizes will only be given out to the guy that wins each month,NOT EACH WEEK,im sure i'll get some confusion but hey i explained it.

the winner's prize will be an offensive breakdown of any pb with money plays from admins/mods of the site.

and that breakdown will not be recycled i mean you ill PM the winner to see what kind of player he is to make sure that breakdown will best suit HIS game. so it'll pretty much be personzalized to fit your gameplay.

well i'm sure i forgot something so any confusions or questions this is the place to talk about them.
Back to top Go down

ok the highlight contest is REALLY back
Page 1 of 1