Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bobcats will make the playoffs this year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty
PostSubject: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-06, 12:51

When DJ and Gerald Wallace come back , we are going to be a hell team in the second half. Reymond Felton looking good, OKA4 looking good, we're coming out swinging.

Figured I'd go ahead and post this because I wont be able to see it, once I go to basic, but when i come back in September ill say I told you so
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-06, 13:20

Hormel wrote:
When DJ and Gerald Wallace come back , we are going to be a hell team in the second half. Reymond Felton looking good, OKA4 looking good, we're coming out swinging.

Figured I'd go ahead and post this because I wont be able to see it, once I go to basic, but when i come back in September ill say I told you so
lol i would love to see da Bobcats play in May but the chances of dat happening are slim to none
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-06, 13:41

tuki94 wrote:
Hormel wrote:

lol i would love to see da Bobcats play in May but the chances of dat happening are slim to none

They are 3 games back of the 8th spot, and they are on a 3 game losing streak, before Wallace went down, the bobcats were beasting
we've beat the Lakers and the Celtics and the Hornets this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-06, 14:14

i understand u all im sayin is that is going to be interesting how this turns out
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-12, 17:26

Now were waiting on Gerald Wallace and Raja Bell, but we are going to be deadly in the second half!
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-12, 17:48

of course they will make the playoffs because they have D.J. Augustin running the point at times. Hes such a playmaker
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-17, 21:09

Watching my bobcats beating the magic at half time right now, and I must say I hope that we trade off Raymond Felton, gotta say the dude is establishing himself as a great player in the league, and I dont think we'll be able to resign him at the end of this year, hopefully we can get something for him, i expect him to be traded by the deadline, that or resigned
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-17, 21:33

I think they have a chance to make playoffs but they have to stay healthy
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-17, 22:20

Hormel wrote:
Watching my bobcats beating the magic at half time right now, and I must say I hope that we trade off Raymond Felton, gotta say the dude is establishing himself as a great player in the league, and I dont think we'll be able to resign him at the end of this year, hopefully we can get something for him, i expect him to be traded by the deadline, that or resigned
wat do u think da Bobcats will get for him if they go for a trade
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty2009-02-18, 11:08

tuki94 wrote:
Hormel wrote:
wat do u think da Bobcats will get for him if they go for a trade

I want a real center, so we can move okafor to Power froward, and have diaw coming off the bench
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats will make the playoffs this year   Bobcats will make the playoffs this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobcats will make the playoffs this year
Page 1 of 1