Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm fucking pissed off

Go down 
+3
PapaSmurf
Baseballa
pkismyname
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

I'm fucking pissed off Empty
PostSubject: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-01-31, 21:02

So my record was 68-27

I faced this guy using the eagles and i was the texans.
This guy cheesed me the whole FUCKING game with curls FB Dives Direct Snaps ETC. I fucking somehow lost 21-20 to some FUCKING BULLSHIT BLOCKED FG.

Next game my opp and I played a straight death match.

My last game OMFG I HAD a 14 POINT FUCKING LEAD IN THE 1st HALF
AND I COMPLETELY FUCKING BLEW IT IN THE 4TH QUARTER LOSING 21-14.

I'm just blowing off some steam because I FUCKING lost 3 in a row AFTER i won 12 IN A ROW.
I'm fucking 68-30 now.
I'm done for today.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-01-31, 22:43

I had one of those days earlier this week. lol. What i did was try to go into practice mode and run my gameplan. I try to run the plays i would run online, this builds my confidence up. Also try taking a break lol. I get so frustrated sometimes that i cant function.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-01, 04:42

yea jus take a break
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-02, 21:40

We all have one of those days every once in a while. They just happen. I normally only play 2 games or so max a day so as to not push my luck too much.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-02, 21:47

i usually take do a quick unranked gm on a big win streak so i can throw some stupid INTS and plays and have fun and not care about rank
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-02, 21:53

i know what you should do.... go in the lobby and look for some really shitty player. and when i say shitty i mean SHITTY . i was in a losing streak awhile ago, played a guy named entertainer32 or something like that. haha damn his name was right, the game was entertaining. I beat him by like 60 i think and he conceeded in the 3rd, his record was like 78-205 lol. Take your anger out on the player and put up 100 if you can, and after the game trust me u will feel better.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-02, 21:58

I'm on like a 6 game winning streak...

I think the reason is because I don't even try so hard anymore, I only play the game now like once every few days for maybe 2 hours, and it keeps it a lot more fresh instead of making sure I practice every day... And I pretty much play better since it keeps it fun because it's like I'm just getting the game again everytime I hop on the sticks haha, cept I already know how to play...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty2009-02-02, 22:23

Let the thread die.

My record 71-31 now :o

skill level 15 i think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm fucking pissed off   I'm fucking pissed off Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm fucking pissed off
Page 1 of 1