Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss

Go down 
+7
Angell08
Mcnair2Wycheck
xPICKx4xSIXx
BoSpOrTsFaN
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Militant X 1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty
PostSubject: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 10:30

no doubt....that all of my MS brothers know by now....that i am a huge Ravens fan. but....i watched the game between them and the Steelers on yesterday from start to finish....and i am still pissed by the end result. okay.....yes....the Ravens should have stopped the Steelers 92 yard drive....and yes....their offense played like garbage in that game by only putting up 9pts (all from fgs).

but c'mon....don't let the referees TAKE THE GAME FROM THEM WITH A BOGUS and B.S. TD CALL cheers with only a few seconds left in the game. WOW! that call was straight garbage! as they kept showing the replays from all angles....the ball NEVER crossed the plane.

MY RAVENS GOT ROBBED!!!! we're now 9-5. Damnnnnnnnnnnn!

p.s. now that i got that off of my chest....i feel a whole lot better. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 10:51

im highly upset
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 10:56

u cant realy tell if it did or not.. all the ball has to do is touch the beginning of the goalline but i agree it shouldnt have been overturned... they shoulda left it as whatever got called on the field which was it was no TD... if they called it a TD on the field that would be a diff story cuz i just think either way u cant tell and it shoulda been left as called on the field... tough loss but u know pitt woulda lined up and most likely qb sneaked into the endzone on 4th and goal so i dont think it matters that much... there were only a few seconds left but since it got reviewed pitt woulda had time to line up and snap the ball as soon as the refs blew the whistle to start the clock and i just think they would get in easily on the qb sneak with only an inch to go...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 11:01

lol, love the biasness though! U better believe if this was a pats game i would be complainin too!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 11:04

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
u cant realy tell if it did or not..

tough loss but u know pitt woulda lined up and most likely qb sneaked into the endzone on 4th and goal so i dont think it matters that much... there were only a few seconds left but since it got reviewed pitt woulda had time to line up and snap the ball as soon as the refs blew the whistle to start the clock and i just think they would get in easily on the qb sneak with only an inch to go...

can't really tell? c'mon bruh! THE BALL CLEARLY DIDN'T CROSS THE PLANE! even the major sports analysts on all the major channels saw the same thing.

as far as Pitt hiking to go for the inches....that seems like the obvious thing to do....but...because of the refs....we'll never know now...will we? lol! but, you are right.....it was a very tuff loss.....from the respect....of how it happened. but, Dallas is next.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 11:08

lol i just was watchin mike and mike right now and chris carter and mike golic think that it was clearly a TD so not everyone on all the major sports network agree that it wasnt a TD.. For the most part eveyone thinks that it was too close and it shoulda just been left as called on the field... lol! either way it was still a td cheers i hope u take out the cowboys im tired of all my friends thinkin they are the best team after the past 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 11:14

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
lol i just was watchin mike and mike right now and chris carter and mike golic think that it was clearly a TD so not everyone on all the major sports network agree that it wasnt a TD.. For the most part eveyone thinks that it was too close and it shoulda just been left as called on the field... lol! either way it was still a td cheers i hope u take out the cowboys im tired of all my friends thinkin they are the best team after the past 2 weeks!

chris carter, mike an mike.....those cats don't know anything bruh.... lol! but sure, i hope we get past the Cowboys as well.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 22:24

dure it may npot have crossed the line. but chances are they would've scored next play anyways. thats not a guarentee but i know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-15, 22:46

Yea The Ravens did Get Cheated I Was Watchin NFL Network after The Game and It Showed Dat Holmes Did Not Break the plain with Da Ball But Hey People Make Bad Calls But That Was a Real Bad Call from the Refs dat Was Game Deciding call
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-18, 02:25

O don't necisarily know weather or not the ball broke the goal line so weather or not the call on the field was correct is debatable, but it was certainly a HORRIBLE call to overturn what was orgionally called on the field. That was one that just had to stand no matter what the origional call was.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 00:16

Hey Its Over Now Lol Just Get ready For The Ravens To Lose To Dallas Ya digg
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 11:48

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
Hey Its Over Now Lol Just Get ready For The Ravens To Lose To Dallas Ya digg

what? Nope

c'mon on son! the Ravens don't fear the Cowgirls bruh! we are about to bring it to them fools in D-town and shake up the world on saturday night. and when that happens....all of the Ravens haters can....... asskisser

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 13:03

ok even if the call woulda been reversed....wasnt that only third down? and how many times can u count that a team doesnt score on the one?
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 13:06

sorry shoulda put this in there too....but i see why your upset but still gotta look at the big picture and ask if they really coulda stopped them on 4th down from the one
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 14:25

think about the defense u are taking about...........................they eat goaline stands
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 14:33

Ya, but you cant put it on because they are good on the goaline. Any given sunday or saturday can a team get knocked down ... As for the ravens beating the Cowboys... I say ya right...
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 15:17

nawfside512 wrote:
Ya, but you cant put it on because they are good on the goaline. Any given sunday or saturday can a team get knocked down ... As for the ravens beating the Cowboys... I say ya right...

It wouldn't exactly be considered an upset if the Ravens came away with the victory...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 16:00

Would they have? Maybe or maybe not. But they were robbed of that opportunity.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 16:07

ketcham while they're hot wrote:
nawfside512 wrote:

It wouldn't exactly be considered an upset if the Ravens came away with the victory...

It wouldn't, That is why I didn't say upset. I give them credit, but then again I wouldnt be a fan if I did not argue for my team.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 16:55

nawfside512 wrote:
ketcham while they're hot wrote:
nawfside512 wrote:

It wouldn't, That is why I didn't say upset. I give them credit, but then again I wouldnt be a fan if I did not argue for my team.

I know I know lol...I just really hope it's a good game...Although for my pick 'em, I've got the Ravens so that's who I shall be rooting for...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 17:05

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Would they have? Maybe or maybe not. But they were robbed of that opportunity.

EXACTLY!!!! dancer dancer

but...we're on to tommorrow night now. we got to go into big "D" for the last game in Texas Stadium. it is going to be hyped up in that place. it will be tuff...but if Flacco can move the ball through the air effectively...we should be okay because our defense is stellar.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2008-12-19, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2008-12-19, 19:46

our defense is nice...........and if we can force the game into romo's hands he doesnt handle that pressure too well
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2009-01-11, 10:32

As a Steelers fan all i can say is nanananabooboo lmao we will take it
Back to top Go down
BradyandMossConnection
New MS Member
New MS Member
BradyandMossConnection

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty2009-01-11, 10:34

ravens are more of a threat than the titans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss   Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Pissed Over the Ravens Loss
Page 1 of 1