Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Running scheme outta Run n gun

Go down 
+9
D_Cash
pkismyname
Baseballa
moss81
Crunk
Luse ChaNg3
Ketcham While They're Hot
PapaSmurf
wayne019
13 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty
PostSubject: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 16:08

Ok i need a running scheme outta run n gun i dont like to use full house i like to use I form stuff if anyone can hit me up with some that will be great
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 16:31

honestly, best way to find one is to practice or lab ur own n see whats best for U
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 16:50

I like to run a lot of the sweeps and dives in the three I-Form formations....BUT a few times a game, run a HB dive out of singleback because most people don't expect you to run out of the singleback...I can usually get 7 or so yards when I try it out...
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 16:55

1 play i like 2 use is in the strong I... counter weak...

the thing is leadblockin... i quickly control the left takle and as soon as i hike the ball i hit stick the DE... if u do it right it should be a gain of 5- 100 yards .. lol dependin on stick skillz
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 18:42

I will post my scheme this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 20:25

a great play is ifrom twin te hb toss. almost always go for positive yards especially with a fast hb
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 23:29

Very Happy A play that gets me 7-30 yards always is the Gun Hb Option. If he goes and runs an out its money. I use it alot on 3rd down and convert 75% of the time. Im telling you.. ITS MONEY!
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 23:38

You don't like the full house?

SHAME ON U!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-28, 23:52

haha for real. I love it!!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-29, 00:15

You really should use the Full House Formation.

You will keep the defense guessing and looking for the screen, trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
godfather12404
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-29, 06:11

iform twin te-hb toss to the left is a good play to use
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-29, 08:21

A scheme I used to run when I ran with Run n Gun was out of I form Twin TE.

The plays I used were:
FB Dive - Come out in this play. Motion the 2nd TE to the right and hike when he gets in front of the desired gap.

PA FB Flat - audible...Block the RB, slide line to the right and roll out...hit either the FB or TE

HB Screen - audible...Drag the 1st TE and smart route slant the 2nd TE and roll out to the right to give the appearance as the PA FB Flat play, then hit the HB

HB Toss - audible...Slide line to the side you're running. You can motion out the 2nd TE if you want to.

HB Off Tackle - Formation audible. Once everyone starts going left with the toss and pinching with the fb dive, take off to the right with the dive. You can even get away with motioning the 2nd TE over since they're so used to seeing it from the FB dive.

The purpose of this is to quickly analyze your defense and find mismatches across the field, so you're going to want to no huddle after basically every play, ESPECIALLY if they first come out in something like nickel 335. That's what you want because that means a lot of DBs on their backs.

That's the scheme I USED to use. It worked surprisingly well for quite some time. However, once you face a team like the Steelers or Ravens with a good run D, all they really have to do is fake bliz to stack the line and then you start sweatin' bullets on whether you should continue to run or not, because that box now looks pretty intimidating. Also, most decent players should be able to hold it off, so I didn't expect it to work every time, but it DID help me get to a nice record of like,38-10 (with a few losses due to internet going out), even though it was with an average opponent level of only 5.

My run/pass % used to be like 60/40, but now I use the TB play book and pass a ton out of that. That seems to be working well for me so far; I like it MUCH better than my last scheme. It just feels like I have more freedom.

Well, I hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-29, 21:52

Wait, so the TB playbook has good passing plays to use?
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-01-30, 22:25

rockywrist989 wrote:
Wait, so the TB playbook has good passing plays to use?

I feel this way, yes.
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-02-12, 20:34

Baseballa wrote:
Very Happy A play that gets me 7-30 yards always is the Gun Hb Option. If he goes and runs an out its money. I use it alot on 3rd down and convert 75% of the time. Im telling you.. ITS MONEY!

Very Happy GREAT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty2009-02-13, 00:35

NewbieX2 wrote:
A scheme I used to run when I ran with Run n Gun was out of I form Twin TE.

The plays I used were:
FB Dive - Come out in this play. Motion the 2nd TE to the right and hike when he gets in front of the desired gap.

PA FB Flat - audible...Block the RB, slide line to the right and roll out...hit either the FB or TE

HB Screen - audible...Drag the 1st TE and smart route slant the 2nd TE and roll out to the right to give the appearance as the PA FB Flat play, then hit the HB

HB Toss - audible...Slide line to the side you're running. You can motion out the 2nd TE if you want to.

HB Off Tackle - Formation audible. Once everyone starts going left with the toss and pinching with the fb dive, take off to the right with the dive. You can even get away with motioning the 2nd TE over since they're so used to seeing it from the FB dive.

The purpose of this is to quickly analyze your defense and find mismatches across the field, so you're going to want to no huddle after basically every play, ESPECIALLY if they first come out in something like nickel 335. That's what you want because that means a lot of DBs on their backs.

That's the scheme I USED to use. It worked surprisingly well for quite some time. However, once you face a team like the Steelers or Ravens with a good run D, all they really have to do is fake bliz to stack the line and then you start sweatin' bullets on whether you should continue to run or not, because that box now looks pretty intimidating. Also, most decent players should be able to hold it off, so I didn't expect it to work every time, but it DID help me get to a nice record of like,38-10 (with a few losses due to internet going out), even though it was with an average opponent level of only 5.

My run/pass % used to be like 60/40, but now I use the TB play book and pass a ton out of that. That seems to be working well for me so far; I like it MUCH better than my last scheme. It just feels like I have more freedom.

Well, I hope I helped.

Nice job man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running scheme outta Run n gun   Running scheme outta Run n gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Running scheme outta Run n gun
Page 1 of 1