Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Letting Pass Plays Develop

Go down 
+2
Fudopi is That Dude
hannahlogan1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty
PostSubject: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 17:06

I'm wondering this....when doing Play Action and say you are throwing a Streak Route to Devon Hester should you
A. throw it immediately since he is so fast that you don't really give the DB or Safety a chance to react?
B. wait for him to run down field and hope he gets seperation b4 you get sacked?
What about with Post Routes?
Also when doing PA passes should you rocket the pass or just tap the button and lob it...I throw a lot of pics and I'm struggling with PA when it seems so many others are finding good success with it...thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 17:21

It all depends on what's there and the route and what you're trying to do...

Situational really...

and unless you are good at user catch throw bullets for short stuff and lobs for long stuff just as a general rule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 17:36

playaction to Hester dont work anymore. tall WR's are the new fast WR's
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 18:05

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
playaction to Hester dont work anymore. tall WR's are the new fast WR's
that is a really good point....fast WR are jsut not cutting it anymore....when you have tall recievers you can just precision it up to them and they will out jump the corner usually every time...
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 18:08

If you run a lot then use a PA and throw it long to a fast WR it normally works for me. I run with the Ravens then do a PA to Figurs and it works.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 18:30

I was just using Hester as an example really....I've noticed a trend to the taller receivers lately...thanks for the help, anyone else got anything that can help me with this...I don't rocket catch and really have no idea how to do it anyway,hahah....I know...I'm lame
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-23, 18:40

I find that using playaction plays and throwing to the TE is always good.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty2009-01-24, 21:24

Whenever I run PA I usually wait for the WR to get downfield a little before a throw it deep. For Post Routes I usually throw a precision bullet pass in front of the receiver. Personally I don't really like the deep ball in 09, it's to hard to get any separation. I would just run short PA passes over the middle and to the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting Pass Plays Develop   Letting Pass Plays Develop Empty

Back to top Go down

Letting Pass Plays Develop
Page 1 of 1