Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

**FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**

Go down 
+7
jwhite
Ketcham While They're Hot
Angell08
D_Cash
wayne019
dirty-mullet
Fudopi is That Dude
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

**FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty
PostSubject: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-17, 21:49

Aight so here at madden school, we pride ourselves in a legit, skillfull game... We like to do our things the right way... So if you are playing a game against a madden school member, please follow these simple rules that keep the game realistic and fair.

Don'ts:
- NO GLITCHING
- No going for it on more than 4th and 4 or more unless it's at a time when a real team would do so (if you need to score that drive, late in the game, etc.)
- No fag O/fag D
- No doing the same money play over and over, to the point where it works just about ever time (part of playing the game the right way)
- No manual FG blocking or anything to automatically block a punt

Rocket Catching and nano blitzing are permitted to a degree... don't abuse it.

I think most of us have a pretty good idea of what fag D and fag o are, so I don't really think I need to explain it... but if anything controversial comes up please post and the other members will decide...

Any games played where a rule was broken before this was posted still counts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-17, 22:03

I am not trying to be a smartass or anything, but seriously what is fag o/d?
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-18, 13:11

What the hell is fag O i kno what fag D is but wtf is FAG O and these other rules are dumb just because we found a money play and they didnt and they cant stop it thats just bs we should be able to run it.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-18, 13:26

Fudopi, I don't agree with these rules at all. Any NFL Coach can go for it on 4th down if he wants to, they choose not to though. I think you should be able to go for it on 4th anytime you please, also can't do money plays over and over ? Are you serious ? If a play works i'm going to use it until the opponent can stop it. We can't block FG's anymore ? They do block FG's in the NFL, if you haven't noticed. I think there should be no rules and i think you should be able to RC every play if you really want to, if there a RC route open im going to throw it there until you can stop it, just like everyone else would. I think we should have no rules besides no glitching and thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-18, 13:52

ya the rules are alil too much.....u cant put rules about play calling or on someone's stick skills.....lol i cant RC and its hard to stop RC but u cant take it away from ppl that have the skill to do it.....the rules are a joke and ive seen Fud's post about these things before and only thing i think that should be done is Fud go prac more...nothing personal
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-18, 14:17

Personally, I wouldn't recommend attacking Fudop on this issue because these are all rules that madden-school PS3 players follow on this site...I know there's a number of people who like to play a more sim-style game, which is why these rules were made, but for those that don't like them, I'd talk to your MS opponent before the game and agree to what terms you'd like to play under...If you can't come to an agreement, don't count the game as a MS game, just play for your record...
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-01-18, 14:23

Good point Ketchem. When I first read this I was like what the F*ck! We do need a general set of rules and then you can always talk to your opponent about altering them.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-02-28, 20:10

all those rules shud be easy to follow and if u dnt follow them u might ass well not even be on the site
Back to top Go down
[EXS] dillon324
New MS Member
New MS Member
[EXS] dillon324

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-03-13, 00:19

these rules blow you found a money play use it if they cant stop it well that sucks for him
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-03-13, 01:34

i dont think these are rules i think these are codes...codes of forum.madden-school.com...the thing that i dnt agree with tho is the 4th down rule and the money play rule..as long as the money play is not a gimic or taking advantagae of the game like an exploit then it should be used jus like nanos are ok...only reason y we say no RC is for our SIM section..if these were 360 SIM rules i would agree with them all but since it is not u can not put rules based on stick skills and play calling that is jus a no no if it is not for SIM...there should be a code wen u play a fellow MS member that is different from any other average joe in a tournament or in the lobbies that i agree on but these rules are making ppl play more sim than wat they will agree to and should agree to.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty2009-03-13, 07:58

there are some plays that have the d line men designed to take the place of blitzing or containing LBs / DBs that shouldnt fall under fag d, now when u audible ur whole line to drop back into coverage then that should be banned, cause thats really gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**   **FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES** Empty

Back to top Go down

**FOLLOW THESE RULES IN ALL RANKED SITE GAMES**
Page 1 of 1