Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Applications

Go down 
+34
Cards
asdf
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
AsTrOz o
eddy102293
moss81
Fresh
EAGLE_hENz
PapaSmurf
wayne019
Ketcham While They're Hot
BOSTN BEANER
Winktin Rampage Jackson
pman92
PrimaryFailure6
BoSpOrTsFaN
kyman
Modrewgnu
dirty-mullet
Swag Escobar
Downtown YuckieBrown
Angell08
dukefn92
D_Cash
nawfside512
TRaN-QuiL-itY
Militant X 1
EggzOverEazy
takmo_24
xPICKx4xSIXx
Fudopi is That Dude
OGiant23
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Applications - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-02-21, 15:12

moss81 wrote:
i think i should join exclusive. i know i dont have 2 months. so if that matters wat day would make it 2 months?? i am very active and play in all the tournaments i can

February 30th.... so march 1st lol
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-02-21, 16:03

ok thanks i just didn't know how u would do that since february is short.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-02-21, 16:32

Wink wrote:
moss81 wrote:
i think i should join exclusive. i know i dont have 2 months. so if that matters wat day would make it 2 months?? i am very active and play in all the tournaments i can

February 2nd.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-02-21, 16:40

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
Wink wrote:
moss81 wrote:

February 2nd.

haha good point I read it wrong in his profile
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-08, 21:05

please consider this my application for Head Mod. ever since i got ps3 mod position, i have started running more things on the site. i haven't waited to be told this needs to be done or that does, i am ready to if i get the word, but until then i will find stuff to keep busy and increase the experience people get when they visit our site. i currently run HOTW, and i started to run tourneys in the sim section. i have been in EVERY tourney MS has run so far to date and am one of the most active members on here. i also hold the position of chat mod and always make myself available to members with questions (even if it's just to tell them they have to pm an admin). SIM is probably gonna be where you see me make more of an impact as i really cannot stand playing "tourney" style.

personally, i like the idea of making cj and i both head mods. he reps the tourney side well and i plan on repping the sim side if given the chance, and has been posting and working since he got here man. with the retirement of bryan and fudgy stepping down and crunk never on that much and eggs and wink now admins, there's room for 2 new head mods in town ain't there?
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-08, 23:35

From this point going forward, I would like to be involved in making this the BEST madden site possible. Whether I am a Head Moderator or Next Gen Mod.. Or if I am not worthy of it, then I will be a regular member. Reason why I think I should get this position: I have spent so much time on this site. I am very dedicated to it. I want to see this site as the best. If I Google 'Madden 09 Tips,' I want the first link to be Madden-School.com. I have some good ideas of how to move the site forward. I may not be the best recruiter on the site but I try. I am very active. I have a good/positive relationship with just about everyone on the site that is active ( I hope). I represent the site well in games because I do not have a total cheesy style of play and generally, I am fun to play against. I am experienced as a moderator and I know the responsibilities that come with it. I am always willing to help out a new member whenever. I have a good feel of how this site works. I get along with everyone on the staff.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
-Devin a.k.a. yaboy

P.S.- Sorry if I repeated myself in there
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-09, 03:07

I think i could be and xclusive player or a 360 mod i have over 230 post i've been hear goin on 4 months now and out of those 4 moths i been on everyday and i made a lot of friends on the site i tell people about the site everytime i play which is very often and thats why i think i should be able to become and xclusive member or an 360 mod.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 08:34

why cant get into the lab crew section,im exclusive so.... and also can i get in to it?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 09:42

[xMSOG] ATL4life727 wrote:
why cant get into the lab crew section,im exclusive so.... and also can i get in to it?
yea if that goes down then i want in also
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 12:11

i want in also lol
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 13:01

The crew is already underway and going strong. I'm pretty sure it's only supposed to be for exclusive members, but I don't see why any member can't post here. If you beat anyone in the top 1,000, you're supposed to post the results in this thread: http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-09-talk-f51/crew-results-t3830.htm?highlight=crew Eventually, CJ said he will make it just like the PS3/360 championships where there are rankings and standings...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 19:53

don't apply for xclusive anymore. it's no longer available for applications, bcause the xclusive members are going to be voting ppl in.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 21:06

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
don't apply for xclusive anymore. it's no longer available for applications, bcause the xclusive members are going to be voting ppl in.
this will be good because sooooo many people are just focused on making posts to be EXCLUSIVE members.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-03-12, 21:59

Militant X 1 wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
this will be good because sooooo many people are just focused on making posts to be EXCLUSIVE members.
damn str8, and its annoying for the ppl who post good things, or things that are somewhat helpful.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-24, 20:04

ok im close to around 500 posts.. not big deal but, im applying for ps3 mod

i help out the best i can, i play lots of games.. i join events im very actice posting and in the chatbox, i jus wanna feel more important around here cuz i do my part...i offer advice and i ask it too... i make posts thats not jus madden wise...

so if u read this pm me or simply jus reply.. i love this site and i wanna make it better
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-28, 09:11

look at me dude from down under ,keeping it real for the international players and somewat doin a good job i think , anyway every1 knows me as the badass of the chatbox dont back down from no1 always running my mouth like a lil kid but hey when some1 runs there mouth and there like 4-6-8 yrs younger then i am ima roar back cos aint no lil turd gna be running there mouth to me im senior citizen pretty much lol but yeh thats jus me and i can be funny, well when im not argueing im tryna crack jokes an sh, but i think every1 knows that so i guess mod position is definitely out of the question, Smile

exclusiveness,
well i think im kinda up there probly need alot of posts but i think 3/4 of my posts hav ben helpful ,correct me if im wrong. iv ben active almost on here everysingle day, and i play who i can to get in alot of ms games i think 1 of the main reasons why my ms games are down is jus connecion problems wit me living so far away from the states but i always try and get in games wit guys i can connect to whether its labbin or real game
so yeh thats my app

thnx 4 readn and hola at me pm wat im doin wrong or have to do to improve my chances of the ex-spot sweet
MALO !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-28, 11:48

MALO?!!?

well, henz... you're the s***. you do do a lot of cappin', but yes... its funny.

you're definitely in the nominations for exclusive next month, sorry it took so long. i actually didnt realize you weren't exclusive already.

so........ in my estimation, it won't be much longer.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-28, 17:02

henz29r wrote:
look at me dude from down under

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-28, 19:26

henz29r wrote:
look at me dude from down under ,keeping it real for the international players and somewat doin a good job i think , anyway every1 knows me as the badass of the chatbox dont back down from no1 always running my mouth like a lil kid but hey when some1 runs there mouth and there like 4-6-8 yrs younger then i am ima roar back cos aint no lil turd gna be running there mouth to me im senior citizen pretty much lol but yeh thats jus me and i can be funny, well when im not argueing im tryna crack jokes an sh, but i think every1 knows that so i guess mod position is definitely out of the question, Smile

exclusiveness,
well i think im kinda up there probly need alot of posts but i think 3/4 of my posts hav ben helpful ,correct me if im wrong. iv ben active almost on here everysingle day, and i play who i can to get in alot of ms games i think 1 of the main reasons why my ms games are down is jus connecion problems wit me living so far away from the states but i always try and get in games wit guys i can connect to whether its labbin or real game
so yeh thats my app

thnx 4 readn and hola at me pm wat im doin wrong or have to do to improve my chances of the ex-spot sweet
MALO !!!!!!!!!
you make fights in cb cant connect with anyone and blame people for things they didnt do. haha but you should be exc gl
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty2009-04-29, 00:20

dis guy hahahahahahaha still got the grudge sign of a turd grow up that was yesturdays news mods jus delete this ,its jus spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4