Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Applications

Go down 
+34
Cards
asdf
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
AsTrOz o
eddy102293
moss81
Fresh
EAGLE_hENz
PapaSmurf
wayne019
Ketcham While They're Hot
BOSTN BEANER
Winktin Rampage Jackson
pman92
PrimaryFailure6
BoSpOrTsFaN
kyman
Modrewgnu
dirty-mullet
Swag Escobar
Downtown YuckieBrown
Angell08
dukefn92
D_Cash
nawfside512
TRaN-QuiL-itY
Militant X 1
EggzOverEazy
takmo_24
xPICKx4xSIXx
Fudopi is That Dude
OGiant23
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:08

Ok so here's the 411. Over the past couple of weeks there have been some harsh words said, abuse of power, and there has been a bad atmosphere in the chatbox. SO, what we have done to fix this situation is strip a lot of members from there mod status, exclusive member status, and chatbox mod status. Personally, I feel that the only members that have kept there cool has been the Admins, Head Mods, and GFX Mods which is why they all have kept all there permissions and status.

For everyone else...Madden-School is holding applications for mod status. Whenever you feel that you should be a mod or exclusive you will write out a thorough application and post it here. Explain to us why we should make you a mod or an exclusive member. Talk about how you interact with members on the site or if you've posted tips consistently to help out other members. The admins will get together and come up with a decision on the positions by early next week.

We will also determine the chatbox mods positions by your behavior in the chatbox.

Please only post your application here. Any other posts will get deleted.

Thank You

Last edited by Fudgy on 2009-01-17, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:18

Chatbox mod status

I've been pretty good lately. I haven't said anything bad about any1 on the chatbox since December. I think I'd be a good chatbox mod, cuz I'm pretty good at madden, and I wouldn't ban any1 unless they said or did something really low. I wouldn't OVER-abuse my power or anything like the others. I'd only use my power when needed. I'd also never GIVE mod status to any1, except for the ppl who deserve it

Last edited by Crenshawboi013 on 2009-01-17, 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:21

OGiant23 for mod and or exclusive

over 600 posts

inverted option, steeler D subs, O subs, help people with steeler questions also a few very good play breakdowns

one of first memebers i was here back when we got hacked

i am also not afraid to state my mind if someone is being a disturbance i will deal with em. I do not need to be the most loved person and i will do wat it takes

I also would like to apologize for my previous mod power use i tryed to be funny with ketchem and i took it to far. Wayne however i personally deserved to be kicked at that time considering i was trying to talk with danny and i was constantly being harassed he also was bothering another member. I may have made the wrong decision and if so i apologize and if i am given another chance i will be much more conservative about my use of power. i ask you to forgive me and if i can not get either a mod or exclusive spot i hope i can at least earn your respect pact and be forgiven.

i will do wat it takes to help the site and if that means i stay at normal level i will accept that it is your call
OGiant23

Last edited by OGiant23 on 2009-01-17, 20:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:23

Well... I'm on the site a lot, I've been here since madden came out... I can stop talkin about weed and sayin nigga and flappin my wings if you want...

and I don't feel like typing a whole essay on why I should be able to type /clear if people are typing messages too fast... **** that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:27

I Think I Should Have Exclusive Access Because I Been Helping People Ever Since Dat Incident Wit Eggz U Can Ask Wayne And xMUNCHYx2 I Just Be Chilling And People Always In The ChatBox Always Have Something Smart 2 Say So I Say Something Back Because Im Not The Person Who Will Sit There And Talk s*** About Me Ya Digg I Just Wana Be Exclusive I Dont Wana Be All High In Mighty Like Eggz And Crunk I Just Wana Be Sumthing On da Site Instead Of a Regular Person I Have 250 Posts Im Active On Da Site i Peaced Up Da Beef Wit Tvon remember Lol Oh Yea And I Apoligize 4 Startin Da ChatBox Riot From da Beginning Wit My Complaining
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
takmo_24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:27

I want to be a ps2 mod

on everyday on of the best on the site for ps2

and the ps2 members have alot questions =)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:31

NOTE:

do not apply for any moderator position just because you want it, only apply if you think you can benefit the site by being able to perform moderator duties.

and only apply for exclusive status if you would like to be considered part of the MS Brotherhood, something we all take kinda seriously.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:31

EXCLUSIVE AND OR HEAD MOD STATUS:

I know that I don't have 5 or 600 posts, but the majority of the posts that I've made are tips, and not sayin "nice post" or sayin "this play is horrible". I'm the 2nd best at PS3(not tryna be conceited, but thats how it is) I can help ppl out with the RNG and or 46/ multi D playbooks. My stick skills are immaculate for anyone who would like help with them. I can lab with anyone who needs help with blitzes and how to set them up. I'm ranked in the top 300, and haven't dropped out since. I settle things in game, not in the chatbox and thats what I'd tell everyone to do instead of talkin crap in the chatroom.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:33

Militant X 1

subject: MOD and/or EXCLUSIVE

let me just say....that ole' Mili didn't join the MS just so that i could be a MOD. i am just glad to be here and to be apart of the MS. however....i would consider it an honor if the the Admins saw me as such. my qualities for either of the above are simple. i have been extremely active with posting here from day one of my joining the MS (over 700 posts and counting).

i am also very pleasant, cool....and helpful to all...by freely sharing plays, strategies and tips. besides....as an "old-school" baller (over the age of 30....lol)...i have a maturity that sets me apart from most here (no offense to anyone at all) as clearly seen in my posts or in my responses to others posts.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-01-17, 21:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRaN-QuiL-itY
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
TRaN-QuiL-itY

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:42

Modrewgnu wrote:
As a way of us saying thanks we awarded jason with 35 madden points and exclusive access. Thanks again jason

Exclusive member and or whatever else you want me to do because I'm going to be on this site for a very long time.

Well, ever since day one (which hasn't been very long, I know), I've gotten a lot of requests for several things. Everything that has been requested has been full-filled within 24 hours -- except for a Ronnie Brown cover, almost impossible to find a photo where you can see his face.

As CJ said, I don't have 500+ posts, but I guarantee I will within the next 4-5 months, at the most. This site is one of the few Madden sites I have actually been able to use without seeing a lot of drama everywhere.

I've never argued with anyone on here. Always tried to keep peace.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:45

I can honestly say I don't really care about the mod status. I had asked to be 1 due to the fact that I felt I could help any1 with any ?'s they may have had .... As far as exclusive I was under the impression that if you had it, it was for life.... There was a big post by mod saying if you were exclusive you would stay that way. What does being exclusive have to do with mod status? Anywho do what yall want I don't care.. Why want to be something if no 1 wants you to... Admins should pick who they want based on how they see things. I have seen the application process on othere sites so why try to be like them....

Last edited by nawfside512 on 2009-01-17, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:54

Mod or Exclusive:

I have well over 300 posts, and have been on daily helping members out with there Madden Game. Joining three Madden-School tournaments and being active in all three. Posting Threads about ideas on offense and defense to help other madden school members. If anyone needs help on there I lab with them and help through there slump whether it's passing, running, or defense I try my best to help out every member with there game. I've been friendly with all members in the chatbox and threads. If anyone needs help you can private message me and i'll be more than glad to help or send me a friend request on XBL, Gamertag = NJz iiM SiiCKk. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 20:59

BeavisFootball needs to be given his GFX Mod spot back. i dont think it was meant to be taken away, so i was just bringing it to your attention.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:02

I should be an EXCLUSIVE MEMBER because I have OVER 400 posts and over half of them have been to help people or about plays. I don't spam to get more posts and I don't talk sh** to anyone and cause trouble. I know I have not been here that long and I trust ur decision no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:10

i should be exclusive cuz i paid for it lol...if not i want my money back...ive put money in this site, either for exclusive access, ebooks, or my donation but ive put money into it so i would HOPE i still have my exclusive access
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:17

yo...normally, i wouldn't care about anything involving mod status. i didn't do anything wrong, i haven't even been here all day. you took my exclusive away though too, that hurts man. all because of the bullshit from giant and wayne?????

please consider this then my application for exclusive status as well as chat mod. i am in the chat box all day on most days. i haven't had any fights with anyone in chat or in post. i'm not looking to be a chat mod to kick people or ban them or do stupid s***. i want to be able to clear the chat when it's necessary and you believe that i have represented madschool and myslef well since i became a member. i have been an EXTREMELY active member since the day i joined and would like to be a much more active part of madden school in the future. but that be up to the powers that be.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:18

Oral sex refers to sexual activities involving the use of the mouth, and may include use of the tongue, teeth, and throat, in order to stimulate the genitalia. Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on a woman while fellatio and irrumatio refer to oral sex performed on a man. Analingus refers to oral stimulation of a person's anus. Oral stimulation of other parts of the body (as in kissing and licking) is usually not considered oral sex.
People may engage in oral sex as part of foreplay before sexual intercourse, or during or following intercourse. It may also be performed for its own sake.

Oral sex may be practiced in both heterosexual and homosexual sexual contexts. In heterosexual contexts, oral sex is used by some couples as a method of contraception and may be chosen as an alternative to sexual intercourse for this reason. Oral sexual activities are not effective methods of preventing sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), although some forms of STD are believed to be less easily spread in this way. [1][2]
A report issued in September 2005 by the National Center for Health Statistics was the basis of an article in the September 26, 2005 issue of Time magazine. The report comes from the results of a computer-administered survey of over 12,000 Americans between the ages of 15 and 44, and states that over half the teenagers questioned have had oral sex. While some headlines have interpreted this as evidence that oral sex among teenagers is "on the rise," this was the first comprehensive study of its kind to examine the matter.[3]
As with mutual masturbation and other forms of outercourse many people do not consider oral sex to be "sex" in the same way as penetrative intercourse [4] and regard it as "third base." Thus, for many people, oral sex can be seen as one way of experiencing sexual pleasure before losing one's virginity.
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:22

The whole exclusive/mod thing was getting wayyyyy out of hand (ie giving OGiant a little bit of power). All the whining and crying about not being exclusive was funny as hell to see (Senior, OGiant, Tvon). Everyone was acting like Jr. High girls thinking someone is better than another just because they had "exclusive or moderator" in their names.
What did you think would happen when you so many people mod/exlusive status? Of course people are going to start whining and bitching and fighting in the chatbox. I made fun of people before I was exclusive and still did after I was, I wasn't all the sudden going to be Mr. Rogers in the chatbox. And those people saying "I have 250/1,554,439, 150 whatever posts" are posting s*** just to get post numbers up.
There are other people that think the same way I do, they just don't have the balls to say anything. Its all a bunch of bullshit the way this was all handled.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:24

4 members have been promoted to exclusive:

Militant X 1

DrBigD**kJrIII

Angell08

yuckman
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 21:29

Fudgy wrote:
4 members have been promoted to exclusive:

Militant X 1

DrBigD**kJrIII

Angell08

yuckman

Is this all ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 22:23

more people have been promoted, let me know if u think u deserve exclsusive status and u didnt receive it. It is wrong to take away the exclusive access we promise you when u guys all did what you were asked. Also, in the future we will continue to make it very hard to get into the exclusive section. sorry for the misunderstanding

A lot of people have been abusing powers so all mod positions are going to be applied for again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 23:01

You can take my exclusive status away. It is kind of BS that I have it anyway, I have maybe 14 posts that have actually helped out, the rest of my posts were me just making fun of people, and I am pretty much a dick in chat, someone else probably deserves it more than me, look at all the "applications" you have.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 23:04

dirty-mullet wrote:
You can take my exclusive status away. It is kind of BS that I have it anyway, I have maybe 14 posts that have actually helped out, the rest of my posts were me just making fun of people, and I am pretty much a dick in chat, someone else probably deserves it more than me, look at all the "applications" you have.

that wasnt even really funny. you're the comic relief around here, shape up. hahahaha

but for real - dont you remember the Yuckman Ammendmant to the exclusive status? if you have more than 50 MS games played you're exclusive.

i mean all exclusive really means is you're a legit MS member, ya know. it's for the regulars. that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-17, 23:06

dirty-mullet wrote:

That right there is exactly why you are exclusive. Because u are one of the few people on this site that thinks like a normal functioning human being. Instead of bitching and moaning about how you are better and more helpful then every other person on this site, you think rationally and most importantly you entertain people on here.

It would be fun to get into an arguement, where you adamently demand for me to take away your exclusive access and i refuse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty2009-01-18, 00:02

Modrewgnu wrote:
more people have been promoted, let me know if u think u deserve exclsusive status and u didnt receive it. It is wrong to take away the exclusive access we promise you when u guys all did what you were asked. Also, in the future we will continue to make it very hard to get into the exclusive section. sorry for the misunderstanding

A lot of people have been abusing powers so all mod positions are going to be applied for again.

mod i got that message saying i am safe in exclusive an i left some of my valuable tips in there

If you are already a member in the exclusive section, you have a lifetime spot there, no matter how you got there because every single person in there helped Madden-School.com get started when we were a small community that no one new about and had very very little to offer you. So if you see the post in the important announcements, you guys can disregard everything it says. you guys are good for life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next